Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,505 members, 7,836,954 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:56 PM

How To Toast When... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Toast When... (1274 Views)

How To Toast A Nigerian Girl And Win Her Heart / Is It Proper For Nigerian Guys To Toast A Lady On Social Media? / Code 16 On How To Toast A Nigeria Girl (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Toast When... by ektbear: 6:55am On Nov 18, 2012
OK, so today I was at the gym. When this gorgeous girl with a great body walks in. Sounds great right?

Two problems:
1) She is with a Muslim-looking female friend wearing a hijab.
2) She looks like she is 17 or 18. Which is too young for me. But..the only way to know for sure is to verify, maybe she just had a young face.

I'll tell you guys what I did later in the thread.

But first I want to hear how you guys would toast her, despite the possible roadblocks above.

1 Like

Re: How To Toast When... by Afam4eva(m): 8:16am On Nov 18, 2012
Chei, see what Nairaland has done to ekt_bear. From politricks to romance...

I wonder how those of you in the US get to know the age of the person that you're going out with. Americans look big and you could confuse a teenager for an adult and go to jail.
Re: How To Toast When... by Nobody: 8:24am On Nov 18, 2012
^What has nairaland done to him? Is he immune or allergic to romance? Abeg abeg, no carry your raggae come discombobulate our romance ministry here. undecided

ekt, fire on biko. We await the outcome. By the way we are accepting converts from the boring politics section especially. . . smiley

Are Muslims allergic to toasting? I'm confused.
Re: How To Toast When... by NnamdiN: 8:35am On Nov 18, 2012
I'd tell her I'd like to use her phone's calculator, den dial my number sharp sharp, or send "pls call me I love you SMS",(its free and she won't notice it ) grin
Re: How To Toast When... by DExplorer1: 8:36am On Nov 18, 2012
I thought the politics section was strong to affect the nation. All i read is news, epistles, illogical counter attack/defence and nothing to smile about, no solution(s).
On the topic: Excuse the young lady and use your potent conversation starter.
Re: How To Toast When... by Goldieluks: 8:44am On Nov 18, 2012
Go straight to her muslim father/family and pour your heart to them. They'll listen, am very sure. And make sure you go alone.
Re: How To Toast When... by jaybee3(m): 8:53am On Nov 18, 2012
Toasting her on the first day/sighting is not something i'd personally do.
Having said that though, i'd try to establish if she is a regular user of the gym in a pretty brief conversation whilst making sure i part with the "you've got a great toned body kinda comment"
Re: How To Toast When... by Afam4eva(m): 8:59am On Nov 18, 2012
Professional toaster have invaded the thread...i really need to take some toasting lessong grin grin grin
Re: How To Toast When... by DExplorer1: 9:49am On Nov 18, 2012
Goldieluks: Go straight to her muslim father/family and pour your heart to them. They'll listen, am very sure. And make sure you go alone.
LOL. Na marriage be that na.
Re: How To Toast When... by Idowuogbo(f): 9:56am On Nov 18, 2012
jay bee: Toasting her on the first day/sighting is not something i'd personally do.
Having said that though, i'd try to establish if she is a regular user of the gym in a pretty brief conversation whilst making sure i part with "you've got a great toned body kinda comment"
Hmm... D dawn is bck! Jayboogie no dey carry last o! grin

Ekt, I'll go wiv Mr smooth operator(jaybee)

But! If her body no tone, no mention d bolded o! My hand no dey o! lipsrsealed
Re: How To Toast When... by Coldfaya(m): 10:12am On Nov 18, 2012
Team JayBee......thread carefully tho cos if u do anyhw on a minor, u sha go see anyhw.
Re: How To Toast When... by AbdulAdam56(m): 10:27am On Nov 18, 2012
Go near ha nd tel ha Assalamu Alaikum,it wil work.
Re: How To Toast When... by Idowuogbo(f): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2012
Abdul Adam56: Go near ha nd tel ha Assalamu Alaikum,it wil work.
Hen hen? U try undecided
Re: How To Toast When... by KINGwax(m): 10:46am On Nov 18, 2012
Tell her u need to verify and the face is confusing you. The next best way is to dip your middle finger in her cxxt! The deeper it goes, the older she is.
Re: How To Toast When... by Mynd44: 11:03am On Nov 18, 2012
I agree with Afam. Ekt-bear has had too many politics in his blood, he is discombubulated
Re: How To Toast When... by ITbomb(m): 11:09am On Nov 18, 2012
Oh my.
This thread gonna be big.
The heavy weights need some toasting lessons
Re: How To Toast When... by Mynd44: 11:33am On Nov 18, 2012
ITbomb: Oh my.
This thread gonna be big.
The heavy weights need some toasting lessons
Lmao
Re: How To Toast When... by Priceless95(f): 11:42am On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hen hen? U try undecided
hey wats up
Re: How To Toast When... by Mynd44: 11:48am On Nov 18, 2012
But seriously, the OP has been so political, he forgot his primary assignments
Re: How To Toast When... by Idowuogbo(f): 11:57am On Nov 18, 2012
Priceless95: hey wats up
Hey baby! U aite? kiss
Re: How To Toast When... by Priceless95(f): 12:02pm On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Hey baby! U aite? kiss
yah, do have been down 4 like 3 month but am good nw
Re: How To Toast When... by Idowuogbo(f): 12:04pm On Nov 18, 2012
Priceless95: yah, do have been down 4 like 3 month but am good nw
Awwww..mail me!
Re: How To Toast When... by Mynd44: 12:55pm On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwww..mail me!
And me too
Re: How To Toast When... by ITbomb(m): 1:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Awwww..mail me!
Me first
itbomb@myopera.com
Re: How To Toast When... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Nov 18, 2012
Mynd_44:
And me too

ITbomb:
Me first
itbomb@myopera.com
Re: How To Toast When... by pleep(m): 1:41pm On Nov 18, 2012
Next time you see her at the gym look at her directly in the eyes (not the chest or butt), and continue trying to make eye contact while the both of you are at the gym. She may or may not reciprocate.

If she doesn't look back, ignore her for a day or two. When you start ignoring her the front will collapse and she will be more forward with her intentions and you will know if she really likes you or not. If she was attracted to you in the first place she will be looking at you every five seconds.

Then you simply walk up and ask; "whats your number", take out a piece of paper and tell her to write it down.
Re: How To Toast When... by pleep(m): 1:44pm On Nov 18, 2012
But for the love of God, if she is not attracted to you don't bother her. The sad fact of the matter is, us guys have very little choice in the game of love wink
Re: How To Toast When... by Mynd44: 1:47pm On Nov 18, 2012
Idowuogbo:

Wetin? If anyone is getting any mail, I must get a mail too
Re: How To Toast When... by obowunmi(m): 2:18am On Nov 20, 2012
A. Why is her being with a Muslim friend a problem?

B. Who says girls in hijabs aren't freaks in the bed? Or dateable?

1. Start small talk
2. Ask her if she likes to dance (clubs), if she's under 21 she will not have much to say.

Me sha - I'm always straight forward. Are you over 18? Under 21 or over 21? You're not asking for her specific age, you just want to know her range.

(1) (Reply)

Should I Propose To Her ? / Question On Squirting / CONFAB Delegates Fell In Love Instead Of Solving National Issues

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.