Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,095 members, 7,814,842 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 08:47 PM

When Ur Girlfriend Saves Ur Name With A Nickname On Her Phone - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Ur Girlfriend Saves Ur Name With A Nickname On Her Phone (758 Views)

When Ur Big Butt/boobs Bcum A Problem Fr U / What Would U Do If Ur Girlfriend Does This To U? Kill Her? / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

When Ur Girlfriend Saves Ur Name With A Nickname On Her Phone by magiclove: 3:26pm On Nov 18, 2012
My girlfriend saves my name with a nickname my friends usually call me..I expects her to use a more romantic name..when I confronted her she told me she will change it but to my surprise she never did....is there something to it than just the name? Or is she hiding something from me? What's ur take on this pls?
Re: When Ur Girlfriend Saves Ur Name With A Nickname On Her Phone by felixiano(m): 4:37pm On Nov 18, 2012
There must be something towards her attitude,mayb she does'nt want her dad to notice hw spoilt she is,Or she's double-dating(Player)Is better u call her 1 on 1 to sit down nd talk tinz 2geda

(1) (Reply)

Standing In A Cross Road / Is It Too Much 2 Ask? / Would You Pair Up/matchmake A Relative With A Close Friend (or Vice Versa)?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.