Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,667 members, 7,820,343 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 01:23 PM

Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death (66125 Views)

New Photos Of The Lady Who Used Frame To Get Married In Absence Of Her Groom / How I Used 'sex' To Scare Her From Visiting Due To Poor Finance / My Hubby & His Twin Brother Passed Me Around Like A Used Sex-toy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by byteHead(m): 4:51pm On Jul 25, 2015
The personnel of the Lagos State Fire Service said on Saturday that they rescued a 40-year-old man from death after he used a sex performance enhancer that enlarged his pennis beyond expectation.

The Director of Fire Service, Rasak Fadipe, who made the disclosure to the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) in Lagos, said the man wore a metal ring on his penis.

The ring, according to him, was to enhance erection and ultimately enhance sexual satisfaction but turned out to swell the organ beyond his expectation.

“His experience turned sour when the penis became so erect and swollen beyond his expectation and could not come down and the ring could not be removed.

“When it became apparent that the condition was threatening his life, he rushed to the Lagos State University Teaching Hospital (LASUTH), Ikeja for help.

“The hospital invited the service to rescue the man, when they could not easily remove the ring.

“We successfully removed the metal ring in collaboration with the hospital staff at the emergency unit using our rescue tools,’’ he told NAN.
“The incident happened at about 3.15 p.m. on Friday and it took us about 50 minutes for the operation.

“The man wore the ring to enhance his penis for sexual satisfaction, but it turned out to be a threat to his life,’’ Fadipe said.
(NAN)

http://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/187237-lagos-fire-service-saves-man-who-used-sex-enhancement-device-from-death.html?utm_source=&utm_medium=twitter

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by byteHead(m): 4:52pm On Jul 25, 2015
#KonjiNaBstard. grin

136 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by ikbnice(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
where is the woman who enjoyed this.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by ikbnice(m): 4:54pm On Jul 25, 2015
where is the woman who enjoyed this?

9 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Erukumakanaki: 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Chilling and doing wonders with my 7inch cool

29 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Demmocrats(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Op pictures

Sipping my orijin and waiting for the pictures

www.

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Demmocrats(m): 4:55pm On Jul 25, 2015
Stingy guy, share the address of the place you bought the ring some dudes wanna buy too cheesy grin grin

Serves him right

www.

32 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by coolestrogue(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thank God am a #virgin

16 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by eyenibibio(m): 4:56pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oh Lord have mercy

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by segemint(f): 4:57pm On Jul 25, 2015
shocked shocked others take note

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by lekejob(m): 4:58pm On Jul 25, 2015
Oponu. Alai me'ti kan

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Jenny1010(f): 5:00pm On Jul 25, 2015
Picture please!!!

What is Swollen Attention

18 Likes

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by chudidonas(m): 5:02pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hian! There's nothing I won't read here.

Still tryng to find the correlation btw Fire service and joystick undecided

88 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by KillaBeans(m): 5:22pm On Jul 25, 2015
ikbnice:
where is the woman who enjoyed this?
read b4 u comment

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by KillaBeans(m): 5:28pm On Jul 25, 2015
And what's this topic doing at the politics section
Just like the nlander above me, is there any correlation between fire service and joystick abnormal election bullsh*t??

Never you use any drug expecially sex enhancement drugs from fulani.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by OPCNAIRALAND: 5:49pm On Jul 25, 2015
If your dyck is naturally large there is no need to apply a remedy designed and targeted for people with small dyck. Its like a woman with already large lips taking lip enahncement shots to make her lips sexually more appealing. What do you think will happen?

To the medical staff in LUTH, shame on you people! All they had to do was give him anaesthetia to relax his nerves and induce sleep. The er.ec.tion will also relax and they can slip off the ring. What a waste calling fire service!

46 Likes

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Omololu007(m): 5:55pm On Jul 25, 2015

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by kennyman2000(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thank God for you ooo
Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Neduzze5(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Hian
Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by DoTheNeedful: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
How do you want me to believe this now Where is the picture of the guy's large organ Fire service don dey fall hand. Una dey show all pictures of burnt house. Why not this on angry

4 Likes

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Ambi25: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
See What big joystick desire can cause
Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by yorke1: 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Okay
Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by deebsman1(m): 6:29pm On Jul 25, 2015
Wahala dey ooo

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by millionboi(m): 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Gud4him
Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by tola9ja: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
[size=18pt]AMBODE IS WORKING [/size]

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by BizBayo: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Thanking God for the natural gift of 9.25 ...

1 Like

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by MrBasketball: 6:30pm On Jul 25, 2015
Erukumakanaki:
Chilling and doing wonders with my 7inch cool
I am sure you added 3 more inches to it, 7-3 = cool

11 Likes

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by kenedy175(m): 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
He's a fool! Next time he should try it again. Na hammer dem go use break the ring

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lagos Fire Service Saves Man Who Used Sex Enhancement Device From Death by Lexusgs430: 6:31pm On Jul 25, 2015
Picture of extra enlarged cucumber

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guy Having A Female Roommate In School / Do You Support What This Guy Did? / Lagos Prostitutes Featured By British Photographer In Dailymail Report (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.