Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,026 members, 7,828,600 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 11:59 AM

Things Men Should Never Ask Women - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Should Never Ask Women (28472 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by bolakale30(m): 9:48am On Nov 20, 2012
@Op
I broke all the rules and we became even closer, she once described me as the best thing she ever had(we are not together anymore) No question is too big 4 u to ask ur Boo, however, the timing, circumstance and level of intimacy attained are key factors to getting (truthful) answers. In other news, abiding by these rules will only make u look dumb and robotic, imagine going everywhere with ur phone manual because u need to follow all the instructions... Intuition, spontaneity and gut feelings should always be in the Arsenal of every guy, if the babe sees all these in you Well you can fill in the gap...............
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by klam(f): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2012
I jst tire for dem o
SELFWORTH: Another one about women. NL forum cannot survive without women. Almost every topic is women this , women that..... Yet all you do is disrespect them and use gutter language when talking about them. We all know the world itself cannot survive without women so please a little bit of respect sometimes will not go amiss. My mother is a constant source of inspiration to me and becos of that alone ,I cannot speak about women the way all these women haters on NL do.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by xyoung: 10:42am On Nov 20, 2012
manibuds: nice tips,what if an ugly dude wants a pretty lady or OND holder dude wants an MBA holder babe or ajegunle/ijora guy wants ikoyi/lekki babe or....u catch my drift?dbanj.mikel obi,victor moses,dangote's nephew,deziani's sons(you kno dem)will flout your advice over and over and the babes will come over and over.

we all kno these tips/rules are like job interview tips...succour for desperate jobless pple or in this case gold digging-man or woman trying to use the option of marriage or some sort of relationship to climb up and stay up.
ajegunle guy does not need tips to get ajegunle babe or vice versa,stress arises when one of them wants to move up.
numerous experiments have been performed on these kinds of issues and it was found that male and females of the same physical,mental,environmental attributes chose each other as most attractive.
so good luck to you if you be oshiomole(without his coins and power) and you want a genevive or omotola(at their prime 10years ago with the money and recognition they have today).
if you like make u print out the advice,chew am,swallow am.
moderators should edit these posts,unless of course you expect pple of certain age and experience to skip them.....nairaland needs to restructure posts...maybe u could rate them....like PG,16,R18 or pry sch,sec sch,msc and above.....this will definetly help
Dude u jus hit d nail on d head
End of discussion
All des rules apply only when a guy level is not up to d girls level
As far as I am concerned, If (sorry when) I start working in Total E&P, I can flout all rules and still be jammin all chicks around
@poster..u better wake up 4rm ur slumber because as far as naija girls is concerned, even if u keep all rules, d babe will still dump you
KEY POINT; as a guy, work on urself, get d money and style and u can walk down to any lady and say, "hey girl, u got a fine boobs, wanna Bleep it right now" and by d time she sees ur jeep close by you, she will simply smile over it and give it to you...SIMPLE
No b today yanch de back
Rules or no rules, d chick will dump ur sorry ass except she be village girl or primary school drop out
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by xyoung: 10:49am On Nov 20, 2012
COOLDUN: From your teachings, I think the best way to avoid failing the examination of ladies, is to keep silent to them, and then follow them like deaf and dumb, if we should avoid all these questions naa.
Abi ohhh
D tin tiya me self
D truth is that girls don't knw wat de want
As for me, I jus be myself, I ask whatever I want, if she feel offended then screw her
Girls plenty everywhere
Naturally I'm a good and well brought up guy and I ask whatever a well brought up lady should have no problem answering but if otherwise, I will know she s a hooker and dump her..respect a lady but don't be such a slowpoke in doing it..Period
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by FEMIMACRO(m): 10:51am On Nov 20, 2012
tunapawizzy: IN SHORT NEVER ASK A LADY ANYTHING...
Abi Now.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by xyoung: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Gentle Naaz: Wat women shouldnt ask a man
1. Wat do u do 4 a livn?
2. I need money 2 do ds, e.g plate hair
3. Wl u marry me?
4. I hope u r nt sex freak?
5. Wn wl u c my parents
6. In short dnt ask selfish questions
I support your first two questions
D first tin a girl wanna knw frm a guy, are u a student or working and assuming you tell her, I work in Agip or halliburton or shell or Exxon or any known big company, she instantly fall in love with you and start callin you swthrt or baby without even discovering if you are a woman batterer or if you hav 10 girlfriends or if are a bad boy... Girls fall nowadays for what de hear..dats why I have to delete myself frm all des social networks
Girls nowadays are seekin for relationship for dier own selfish interest nowadays and dats why many marriages collapse because many girls marry for the wrong reason.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 11:17am On Nov 20, 2012
Thanks for the tips.

But too many rules and regulation just to date a girl
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by SELFWORTH: 11:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Johnwizzy: Lemme add mine
A man should not ask a Girl how many boys don pussyfy her
Mtcheeeeew...2 many rules..YANS!!!

These are the kind of gutter people we are talking about. Would you talk about the women in your family like this to their faces ?
I don't think so! Please don't do it on NL too.

It doesn't make u look cool , it makes u look like a small ignorant boy!
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by 2kurupt(m): 12:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
So many rules, wth!! Are guys now supposed to start moving about with journals of gal's rules & regulations?
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 5:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
SELFWORTH:

These are the kind of gutter people we are talking about. Would you talk about the women in your family like this to their faces ?
I don't think so! Please don't do it on NL too.

It doesn't make u look cool , it makes u look like a small ignorant boy!
my broda sorry to say dis...if u wanna quote any post.read wella n clearly b4 u write bk.....i said dont(noun)...does dat break d rule.....why d flaking.......mtcheeeeeeeew
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by InvertedHammer: 7:25am On Nov 22, 2012
BBM: First of all , a man should never ask a woman if he can kiss her, as she will only say, a man should never "ask" for a kiss.

Asking her for a kiss will only make a man look like a boy, which is what a woman is not interested in, and even if she says "yes", it could mean she is just being polite, while on the inside her attraction meter will read a firm, "No".

OP, what planet do you live in?

So what am I suppose to do? Grab and kiss her in this highly litigious society?

Hello!!! S_xual harassment...attempted rape...groping....the list the DA would throw at you is

endless if she raises hell. So why bother? I will ask to be on the safe side.

YOu are aware that a woman can ask you to stop in the middle of the action.

..if you don't, it becomes serious legal wahala. The more pumping, the more

the number of years you are going to be incarcerated.

If you no dey naija, no try #1 ooo! Unless...
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Tolorxy(m): 4:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Na wa o many rules b4 dating naija gals.....mtshewwww
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by lexib(m): 4:29am On Jul 29, 2013
BBM: First of all , a man should never ask a woman if he can kiss her, as she will only say, a man should never "ask" for a kiss.

Asking her for a kiss will only make a man look like a boy, which is what a woman is not interested in, and even if she says "yes", it could mean she is just being polite, while on the inside her attraction meter will read a firm, "No".

Secondly , a man should never ask a woman if he can take her out on a date sometime, as she would like to be with a man who is a leader and in control, not someone who asks her permission to hit on her.

A man should confidently ask a woman out, by simply saying, "We should hang out... what's your number?" or tell her about a specific place he wants to take her to.

Thirdly , a man should never brag about the car he has or the kind of house he lives in, as it would seem like he is trying hard to impress her.

Women would be far more impressed by a man's material possessions if he does not mention them in conversation.

The fourth thing a man should never ask a woman is what she wants to do for the night, as she likes a "man with a plan".

The man needs to have a game plan before he calls her, so as to ensure that she will not be burdened with having to think about what to do.

Fifthly, a man should never ask a woman if she likes him, as this is one phrase that turns off a woman completely.

He should just assume that she likes him, and never ask the question, as it would look like he has no confidence.

The sixth tip is that a man should never ask a woman why she never answered his message, as one, it would show that he cared she did not reply back, and two, it would give her a guilt trip, which is seen as insecurity by women.

The seventh tip is that a man should never ask a woman how men she has slept with, as this shows that he is suffering from insecurity.

The eighth tip is that a man should never hint at a future date with a woman he has just met, as she not only wants but needs a guy who is somewhat of a "challenge", and will lose interest if she senses she has won.

The ninth tip is that a man should never end a phone conversation with a woman with a "next step", as firstly it would kill any spontaneity by being predictable, and secondly he would kill any chances of her calling him.

The tenth tip is that a man should never talk bad about a woman's guy friends especially if he hasn't met them and doesn't know her very well, as this is the fastest way for her to mark him as "insecure".

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-03/man-woman/29829800_1_woman-tip-insecurity

Men please ROGER THAT..

Feel free to share your thoughts.

insecurity, insecurity, insecurity... y wnt u b insecure wen some of dis gals don f.uc.k all ya fiens... u wan dey form security yle oda guys go dey f.uck am... I greet u wella
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Stargirlcysky: 10:39am On Jan 05, 2014
I agree wit all d point bt i will add this,
A guy should never ask a girl when last she had sex...
A guy should also never ask a girl when last she kissed... She wil feel unhappy and insecured but pretend to be happy.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:29pm On Jan 05, 2014
Go and marry a prostitute then

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / Men! Don't You Ever Be A Nice Guy To Her (photo) / Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.