Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,453 members, 7,812,389 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:35 PM

Things Men Should Never Ask Women - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Things Men Should Never Ask Women (28458 Views)

10 Stupid Questions Men Ask Women During Sēx / 20 Things You Should NEVER Ask Your GF/Wife To Do / 10 Things Men Should Never Ask Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by koolg: 2:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
ladunsky: These are the following questions a guy must never ask a lady................
3. NEVER ASK A LADY IF SHE IS VIRGIN??
2. NEVER ASK HOW MANY GUYS HAS SHE DATED
1. NEVER ASK HOW MANY GUYS HAS SHE SLEPT WITH??
A lady will tell you the truth when she feels safe to trust you with her secrets..... WILLINGLY...................

Unlike

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by hikmoj(m): 2:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
None of d above has solved my prob.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:38pm On Nov 19, 2012
This is bullsh*t,and not applicable to Nigerian ladies.
Treat them like a princess,they will behave like a dog,treat them like animals,and you won't be surprised at their actions.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ChEkWaSIyKe(f): 2:39pm On Nov 19, 2012
Op can we tag dis Season 1, why we wait 4 d complete Episode. e make sense.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Tedpgrass: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
BBM: First of all , a man should never ask a woman if he can kiss her, as she will only say, a man should never "ask" for a kiss.

Asking her for a kiss will only make a man look like a boy, which is what a woman is not interested in, and even if she says "yes", it could mean she is just being polite, while on the inside her attraction meter will read a firm, "No".

Secondly , a man should never ask a woman if he can take her out on a date sometime, as she would like to be with a man who is a leader and in control, not someone who asks her permission to hit on her.

A man should confidently ask a woman out, by simply saying, "We should hang out... what's your number?" or tell her about a specific place he wants to take her to.

Thirdly , a man should never brag about the car he has or the kind of house he lives in, as it would seem like he is trying hard to impress her.

Women would be far more impressed by a man's material possessions if he does not mention them in conversation.

The fourth thing a man should never ask a woman is what she wants to do for the night, as she likes a "man with a plan".

The man needs to have a game plan before he calls her, so as to ensure that she will not be burdened with having to think about what to do.

Fifthly, a man should never ask a woman if she likes him, as this is one phrase that turns off a woman completely.

He should just assume that she likes him, and never ask the question, as it would look like he has no confidence.

The sixth tip is that a man should never ask a woman why she never answered his message, as one, it would show that he cared she did not reply back, and two, it would give her a guilt trip, which is seen as insecurity by women.

The seventh tip is that a man should never ask a woman how men she has slept with, as this shows that he is suffering from insecurity.

The eighth tip is that a man should never hint at a future date with a woman he has just met, as she not only wants but needs a guy who is somewhat of a "challenge", and will lose interest if she senses she has won.

The ninth tip is that a man should never end a phone conversation with a woman with a "next step", as firstly it would kill any spontaneity by being predictable, and secondly he would kill any chances of her calling him.

The tenth tip is that a man should never talk bad about a woman's guy friends especially if he hasn't met them and doesn't know her very well, as this is the fastest way for her to mark him as "insecure".

http://articles.timesofindia.indiatimes.com/2012-10-03/man-woman/29829800_1_woman-tip-insecurity

Men please ROGER THAT..

Feel free to share your thoughts.

The only bit that made sense was rule 3, others are impractical or display a downright cocky "bad boy" attitude.

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by dilbert100: 2:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
nice thread hahahaha!
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by eewule(m): 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Seems like the poster is implying that .. a man should simply ask nothing and say nothing.. leaving all the talking to the lady ?
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Kenistry: Nice one.....bt to me dere's notin u can't ask a lady anywia in d world.....d problem is wen(time), plc and how to go abt gettin d info.....it's gud to knw tins abt a lady u like, hw will u achieve dat witout questns?
Jst give her time to get to knw u & all ur questns will b answered wit sincerity most times
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Kenistry: Nice one.....bt to me dere's notin u can't ask a lady anywia in d world.....d problem is wen(time), plc and how to go abt gettin d info.....it's gud to knw tins abt a lady u like, hw will u achieve dat witout questns?
Jst give her time to get to knw u & all ur questns will b answered wit sincerity most times
You just printed out my mind.
There is absolutely nothing you can't ask a woman, what matters is the time, place and how you framed the question. As a man you don't have to rush in knowing all these, just wait for the right moment. Even without you asking she will tell you everything. What you need is patience
*from experience*

Though, never believe everything a woman tells you unless you are 99.9% sure of her personality
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by nosagold(m): 2:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
Lame... A man should NEVER ask a girl he just met for her number...

He should simply say "so we should hang out some other time" and allow her to give you her number... You don't directly ask a girl for her number
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by OkwaIfugo(m): 2:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
noted again.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ochukoccna: 2:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Arsenate: Too many rules...
With all this information been branded as must do relationship commandments, you must wonder why too many relationships are such a scam nowadays lacking warmth and sincerity
Whatever happened to gut feeling/instinct/intuition? angry angry angry

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by guardian09(m): 2:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
No offence but i think 1 might end up keeping all this rules a girl still walks out on you,for me just be yourself abeg. there is no need putting up an image of sumone your not.if she is for you she will stay no matter what. Note i didnt say girls should be maltreated o.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nobody: 2:54pm On Nov 19, 2012
What I usually ask women

1..... What is the size of ur titties?

2......Where u got dat big ass from? haha, pls dont say from ur mum....lol

3......I think we should hang out? she says im not sure.... I'm like, so what u doin dis weekend?

4...... Oya gimme dat number? she gives me da number, I'm like wait, leme test this ur number first, to be sure it isn't fake...lol...

5...... b4 sex... take off ur clothes? she goes what u mean I should take it off, okay, take it off and change to my shirt.. I wanna see u in ma pink shirt and in my boxers... she laughs and finally wears dem... Moments later, we jammin grin grin grin grin simplez...

I don't think a man should really care how he talks to women, as long as you not rude and disrespectful...say it respectfully, say it confidently.

1 Like

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by manibuds(m): 2:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
nice tips,what if an ugly dude wants a pretty lady or OND holder dude wants an MBA holder babe or ajegunle/ijora guy wants ikoyi/lekki babe or....u catch my drift?dbanj.mikel obi,victor moses,dangote's nephew,deziani's sons(you kno dem)will flout your advice over and over and the babes will come over and over.

we all kno these tips/rules are like job interview tips...succour for desperate jobless pple or in this case gold digging-man or woman trying to use the option of marriage or some sort of relationship to climb up and stay up.
ajegunle guy does not need tips to get ajegunle babe or vice versa,stress arises when one of them wants to move up.
numerous experiments have been performed on these kinds of issues and it was found that male and females of the same physical,mental,environmental attributes chose each other as most attractive.
so good luck to you if you be oshiomole(without his coins and power) and you want a genevive or omotola(at their prime 10years ago with the money and recognition they have today).
if you like make u print out the advice,chew am,swallow am.
moderators should edit these posts,unless of course you expect pple of certain age and experience to skip them.....nairaland needs to restructure posts...maybe u could rate them....like PG,16,R18 or pry sch,sec sch,msc and above.....this will definetly help

5 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by NovusHomo(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
ladunsky: These are the following questions a guy must never ask a lady................
You will find out soon enough.[/i]
You are the latest.[i]

You will not be the last. Live and let live[i][/i].
A lady will tell you the truth when she feels safe to trust you with her secrets..... WILLINGLY...................
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by nosagold(m): 2:56pm On Nov 19, 2012
You can get a girl by indirectly complementing her... The line shouldn't be too insultive. Girls shouldn't think you're too into her.
A line like "nice shirt, I just saw two girls wearing it outside" or a line like " is that your real hair? Anyway it looks good on you" will leave her stunned that you can resist her beauty. Trust me, this works
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by EchikaChina: 3:09pm On Nov 19, 2012
OP... I will add, A guy should never ask a lady(nigerian) how old she is. I've noticed they either see u as immature(i agree to this) or they feel insecure about it. When she trusts u enough,she will willingly say without ur asking [/quote] THE GIRL THAT REFUSED TO SAY HER AGE IS TO BE AVOIDED SERIOUSLY ....... UNLESS U WANT TO DATE YOUR GRANDMOTHER WITH BABYFACE.
ANYWAY, A GIRL THAT LEAVES YOU because OF ANY OF THIS QUESTIONS DOES NOT LOVE YOU. AND HER LEAVING IS GOOD RIDIANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by LesbianBoy(m): 3:10pm On Nov 19, 2012
Guys for your own good do not listen to this! Those who have ear let them hear! Just read the last line "A lady will tell you the truth when she feels safe to trust you with her secrets.....WILLINGLY" FOR THIS NIGERIA WASH!!! NIgerian ladies that cannot tell their guys their real age(unless her BF stumbles on her certificate) will tell you all the above LIES ABEGI......They would keep quiet about it and you will only find out when you marry them!........#TRUESTORY
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by EchikaChina: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
[quote author=binger]Good one OP... I will add, A guy should never ask a lady(nigerian) how old she is. I've noticed they either see u as immature(i agree to this) or they feel insecure about it. When she trusts u enough,she will willingly say without ur asking [/quotTHE GIRL THAT
REFUSED TO SAY HER AGE IS TO BE
AVOIDED SERIOUSLY ....... UNLESS U
WANT TO DATE YOUR GRANDMOTHER
WITH BABYFACE.
ANYWAY, A GIRL THAT LEAVES YOU
because OF ANY OF THIS QUESTIONS
DOES NOT LOVE YOU. AND HER LEAVING
IS GOOD RIDIANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.e]
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by EchikaChina: 3:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
binger: Good one OP... I will add, A guy should never ask a lady(nigerian) how old she is. I've noticed they either see u as immature(i agree to this) or they feel insecure about it. When she trusts u enough,she will willingly say without ur asking
THE GIRL THAT
REFUSED TO SAY HER AGE IS TO BE
AVOIDED SERIOUSLY ....... UNLESS U
WANT TO DATE YOUR GRANDMOTHER
WITH BABYFACE.
ANYWAY, A GIRL THAT LEAVES YOU
because OF ANY OF THIS QUESTIONS
DOES NOT LOVE YOU. AND HER LEAVING
IS GOOD RIDIANCE TO BAD RUBBISH.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by solomon111(m): 3:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
LesbianBoy:
Guys for your own good do not listen to this! Those who have ear let them hear! Just read the last line "A lady will tell you the truth when she feels safe to trust you with her secrets.....WILLINGLY" FOR THIS NIGERIA WASH!!! NIgerian ladies that cannot tell their guys their real age(unless her BF stumbles on her certificate) will tell you all the above LIES ABEGI......They would keep quiet about it and you will only find out when you marry them!........#TRUESTORY
lol.
Very true.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by ayobase(m): 3:46pm On Nov 19, 2012
All these rules are regulations are for guys with no game.
Its called ''guideline to starting a successful relationships for dummies ''

2 Likes

Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by seedord247(m): 3:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
ayobase: All these rules are regulations are for guys with no game.
Its called ''guideline to starting a successful relationships for dummies ''

GBAM.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by solomonkane(m): 3:49pm On Nov 19, 2012
Garbage, trash, banal!!! Another set of idiotic rules dreamt up by so-called experts whose trash always sells b'cos the world seems to have way too many gullible people. Any Naija guy that follows these "mumu" rules will forever be stuck in the friend zone.

https://www.nairaland.com/1098393/friend-zone-other-stories-olusegun
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by yahwehreigns: 3:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
Truth is a great virtue. Nothing survives except on d truth.
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by tintingz(m): 4:11pm On Nov 19, 2012
The seventh tip is that a man should never ask a woman how men she has slept with, as this shows that he is suffering from insecurity.
and if she as been having sexx with men nko? i should'nt ask her abi. . .mtcheew i must ask her and she can also ask me...
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by authecosta911(m): 4:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
dis is a 9ce thread indeed
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by Nickydrake(m): 4:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
yuzedo: 11th Tip: Never axe a Naija babe if u can bye her Richad Card or Mr Biggys Fanta & Egg shikin or eyePAD cos she will always says YES incase u were hopeing she would be gracious and charming and said NO like a real american princess from london should.
Source: NTA Knews (Circa 2006)
Take note Shollypopz! angry angry angry

BECOMERICHISM. grin
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by LYNDDY(f): 4:28pm On Nov 19, 2012

my dear tel them,they dont want to learn.the most annoying of them all is questn 3. i ws asked dat questn once by one non-entity,am sure dat guy didnt sleep wel dat nyte,cos of wat i said to him.... awu nmana
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by dasdexter(m): 4:29pm On Nov 19, 2012
& dis one a man should neva ask a woman to suck is dick, xcept she's a LovePeddler, tried it once & i lost d sex 4 dat nyt i had to apologize lolz
Re: Things Men Should Never Ask Women by mrperfect(m): 4:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
Does this work for all women?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Nairalander's Pre-wedding Photos / Need An Independent Woman? Here Are 5 Qualities You Must Have To Attract One. / My Girlfriend Doesnt Allow Me To Hold Her Phone Even For A Second

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.