Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,019 members, 7,953,049 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 09:49 AM

My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips (2151 Views)

I'm Afraid No Girl Will Kiss Me Cox Of My Big Lips And Wide Mouth / Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here / Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Orikinla(m): 6:09pm On Nov 18, 2012
My Dear Watch My Lips and Not My Hips

I may dress to impress
But I will not un-d-ress under duress

I may wear my heart on my sleeves
But you will not find it in between my thighs

You can force a woman to sleep with you
But you cannot force her to love you.

Every woman is the queen of her king.

Where is the dignity of a knight in shining armor?
When the knight is a man without honor or valor?

What is the worth of a man when he has no balls to prove his manhood?
And how can a man claim to be intelligent and smart
When he has no intellect to think straight?

Of course only men who are straight are real men.

You can tell a well bred man by the way he treats a woman.

Only a man who is a coward hits a woman to prove his manhood.

Only men without brains need their libido to boost their ego.

How can you say you love a woman when you treat her like your slave?

Only men without brains will hit women and still return to be locked in their loins.

Please, do not ask for my hand in marriage
If your mother is still paying for your carriage.

Lest we forget, I am your wife and not your cook
I am your wife and not your washing machine
For the love of God, I am your wife and not your sex machine.

And if you know you cannot love me for the rest of your life
Then please, don’t ask me to be your wife.

~ By Orikinla Osinachi, Sunday November 18, 2012, Lagos, Nigeria.
© Orikinla Osinachi. 2012. No reproduction in any format of media without permission.

2 Likes

Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by jhydebaba(m): 6:15pm On Nov 18, 2012
Ctrl a
ctrl c
ctrl v 10000times

1 Like

Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Nobody: 6:31pm On Nov 18, 2012
After reading the well writing rhyming poem, I saw a pic & decided 2 watch ur lips but not until I scrolled down. cheesy now I had 2 spend more time watching ur hips than the time I spent both reading the poem & watching ur lips kiss shocked not my fault sha
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Orikinla(m): 6:33pm On Nov 18, 2012
sergio-zlatan:
After reading the well writing rhyming poem, I saw a pic & decided 2 watch ur lips but not until I scrolled down. cheesy now I had 2 spend more time watching ur hips than the time I spent both reading the poem & watching ur lips kiss shocked not my fault sha

This is not poetry oh.
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 18, 2012
jhydebaba: Ctrl a
ctrl c
ctrl v 10000times
highlight ALL
Copy
Paste.

Thanks OP
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Orikinla(m): 6:57pm On Nov 18, 2012
acidosis™:

highlight ALL
Copy
Paste.

Thanks OP

Na Sunday anointing dey flow.
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Obinnau(m): 7:06pm On Nov 18, 2012
everybody now is claiming patent right and copyright, no problem i go soon start my own and it shall be dubbed patencoperight u heard it first from me!
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by larrymoore(m): 6:59am On Nov 19, 2012
Ok! I gt ur warning. I rather check next door.
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by richyblink1(m): 9:26am On Nov 19, 2012
If ur nt his washn machine then dnt xpect him to b ur money bag
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Thok(m): 9:47am On Nov 19, 2012
Hmhmhm.. Ogah o..
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Mynd44: 9:56am On Nov 19, 2012
**yawns**
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by greedie1(f): 10:51am On Nov 19, 2012
interesting
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Orikinla(m): 11:28am On Nov 19, 2012
richyblink1: If ur nt his washn machine then dnt xpect him to b ur money bag
Girls like the one talking does not need a money bag, because she is Ne-Yo's Miss Independent.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=k6M5C-oKw9k
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Nobody: 11:36am On Nov 19, 2012
Thank u Orikinla I love this
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Mynd44: 12:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
mondi_cheeks: Thank u Orikinla I love this
I know you would
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Nobody: 12:37pm On Nov 19, 2012
nice rhymes...good one...i will copy and paste on my wall...
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Nobody: 12:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Mynd_44:
I know you would
lol
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by UjSizzle(f): 1:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Me likey
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by Orikinla(m): 7:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
[size=18pt]And may add the following:

Only men with low IQ think women are nothing more than sex objects.

I hate it when I see men who only approach girls for just sex and nothing more and once they have laid the girls, they begin to disrespect them and make fun of them among their buddies. I simply get up and leave, because I know that no guy would be grinning and laughing when other guys discuss how they took turns on his sister and dumped her.
So, don't do to girls what you would not like guys to do to your own sister.
Respect and treat girls the way you would like other guys to respect and treat your sister.[/size]
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by subzero2(m): 9:30pm On Nov 23, 2012
Orikinla: [size=18pt]And may add the following:

Only men with low IQ think women are nothing more than sex objects.

I hate it when I see men who only approach girls for just sex and nothing more and once they have laid the girls, they begin to disrespect them and make fun of them among their buddies. I simply get up and leave, because I know that no guy would be grinning and laughing when other guys discuss how they took turns on his sister and dumped her.
So, don't do to girls what you would not like guys to do to your own sister.
Respect and treat girls the way you would like other guys to respect and treat your sister.[/size]
What if i don't have sisters?
Re: My Dear Watch My Lips And Not My Hips by nollywood20: 6:09pm On Jan 17, 2013
[size=18pt]Than how would like your daughters to be treated?
With love and respect or like shit?[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding / Is Been Single A Big Deal? / Should I Let Her Go?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.