Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,912 members, 7,821,183 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 09:26 AM

Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V (2857 Views)

Omg Facts:woman ‘s Lips And Eyes Reveal The Size Of Her Pussy – Read It Here / How To "catch" Babes On NL- 101 / Why Are Do All Naija Babes Have Stretch Marks On Their Behinds? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 12:43am On Dec 07, 2011
Naija babes on the house abeg make una dey honest.Una fit date a man wey be albino with very black lips stained by too much smoking of igbo and the man at the same time go be a virgin?
Oya answer cool
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrCork17: 12:50am On Dec 07, 2011
the likes or Mrs Chima, NJ Gyal, Zorozo, Slimyam will date anythin like that Albino baby monkey called: Sexxskilllz angry
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 12:53am On Dec 07, 2011
Lmao
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 12:54am On Dec 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

the likes or Mrs Chima, NJ Gyal, Zorozo, Slimyam will date anythin like that Albino baby monkey called: Sexxskilllz angry
FALLS FROM PALMTREE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by seedord247(m): 1:14am On Dec 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

make i add Goldie fool, FreeTo** and co grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by 195(f): 2:43am On Dec 07, 2011
lefulefu:

FALLS FROM PALMTREE grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

FALLS AFTER HIM grin grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Goldieluks: 3:01am On Dec 07, 2011
seedord247:

make i add seedog fool, FreeTo** and co grin grin grin grin grin grin

Lefulefu yes I rather date a kind hearted albino man than date a sad black hating brainless emotionless sucker!
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by seedord247(m): 3:08am On Dec 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

Lefulefu yes I rather date a kind hearted albino man than date a sad black hating brainless emotionless sucker!

Virgin strumpet . . . has it got to this ni?. . . .
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrsChima1(f): 3:12am On Dec 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

[size=55pt]GBAM![/size]
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by r231(m): 2:29pm On Dec 07, 2011
undecided
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Idowuogbo(f): 3:03pm On Dec 07, 2011
Lefroggie u bck okies let's roll

@topic

I wud rada date an albino at least he's human dan dating something like u dats due in a Lab for pratical
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Kslib(m): 3:16pm On Dec 07, 2011
Mr, Cork:

falls from the statue of liberty!
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrsChima1(f): 3:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
That was so funny, you willing to kill yourself?    undecided
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by tellwisdom: 4:05pm On Dec 07, 2011
the likes or Mrs Chima, NJ Gyal, Zorozo, Slimyam will date anythin like that Albino baby monkey called: Sexxskilllz  angry

shocked shocked shocked Make una no KEE me oo cheesy cheesy grin grin grin grin #Unu ge gbum madu leee cheesy cheesy
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 4:30pm On Dec 07, 2011
Lefulefu u're so amazing, laff wan tear my bellle, I'm such a big fan of urs, infact I love u, No homo sha, ℓ☺ℓ
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrsChima1(f): 4:32pm On Dec 07, 2011
Hmm. lipsrsealed
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by neyostica: 4:39pm On Dec 07, 2011
190_@:

FALLS AFTER HIM grin grin grin grin
Meself falls join una
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 5:43pm On Dec 07, 2011
Idowuogbo:

Lefroggie u bck okies let's roll

@topic

I wud rada date an albino at least he's human dan dating something like u dats due in a Lab for pratical
Ok but this no be wetin u tell me ooo when i take u out last weekend.I think say u be tell me say i be ur all in all.No jus dey form here now ooo because ppl dey here shocked shocked
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Goldieluks: 5:44pm On Dec 07, 2011
lefulefu:

Ok but this no be wetin u tell me ooo when i take u out last weekend.I think say u be tell me say i be your all in all.No jus dey form here now ooo because ppl dey here shocked shocked

when did you start dating black women?? shocked shocked shocked
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 5:47pm On Dec 07, 2011
12 inches!:

Lefulefu u're so amazing, laff wan tear my bellle, I'm such a big fan of urs, infact I love u, No homo sha, ℓ☺ℓ

thank u my broda cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
abeg make una keep on supporting me for nairaland presido grin grin grin
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 5:50pm On Dec 07, 2011
Goldieluks:

when did you start dating black women?? shocked shocked shocked
once in a while a bobo must go back to im roots abi? smiley
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by somegirl1: 6:02pm On Dec 07, 2011
Of course, if the albino has a good heart.
The fact that he is still a virgin is an indication of his inner strength.
His having smoked shows his adventurous side.
An adventurous spirit coupled with self discipline is desirable.
Black lips would make him stand out from the crowd.

My answer is yes, I would date an albino man with very black lips stained by too much smoking of igbo who is a virgin.
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 6:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
undecided undecided
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by cynthiafred67(f): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2011
@op the answer to ur stupid question is NO undecided
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrResource(m): 6:53pm On Dec 07, 2011
LOL. . .no one's falling from a maggi cube today? grin
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Idowuogbo(f): 6:59pm On Dec 07, 2011
lefulefu:

Ok but this no be wetin u tell me ooo when i take u out last weekend.I think say u be tell me say i be your all in all.No jus dey form here now ooo because ppl dey here  shocked shocked
Come dem forget dildooo inside ur yansh or terrestrial spirits dey hold conference inside ur brain

Who u carry comot u wey still dey chop igwu as salad, u berra go treat ur dementia

Wereeeeeee angry angry
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Nobody: 7:07pm On Dec 07, 2011
cynthiafred67:

@op the answer to your silly question is NO undecided
sexkillz i hope u don hear ooooo grin
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Goldieluks: 7:08pm On Dec 07, 2011
lefulefu:

once in a while a bobo must go back to im roots abi? smiley

Just say you can't live without Nigerian women,instead of bashing them.
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Natasha2(f): 7:12pm On Dec 07, 2011
[size=80pt]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]
Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by Natasha2(f): 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
Natasha,,:

[size=80pt]hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh
hhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh[/size]

Re: Naija Babes On The House Una Fit Date Albino Man With Very Blk Lips And Wey Be V by MrCork17: 7:14pm On Dec 07, 2011
thank God for white babes!   wink

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

HOT GIST: See The Reasons Why Lovers Must Have Sex Before Marriage / Advice Me. Pls I Need True Ans. Ve Been Thinking / Man Rents Out His Girlfriend To Raise Money For Iphone 6

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.