Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,842 members, 7,828,066 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 11:19 PM

Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding (2092 Views)

My Fiancé Verbally Insults Me Always / Made A Simple Request To My Fiancé And He Made Me Feel Bad / I Discovered Her Real Age 3 Months To Our Wedding What Do I Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by ireneony(f): 10:39am On Jan 13, 2015
Pls help me 2 post dis
urgently,notify me when posted pls hide my
I.d,in a few months time is my wedding,noverbe
r last year I notice my guy ave changed,he do
cum home late nite,beats me,not until last
month we both are in living room watching
television his fone rang,he pick d calls,d way he
answer d calls,luk suspeous,I collected his fone
2 check d number dat call him,is a girl,he
started explaining 2 me,his friend ask him 2
help him get d girl,d girl called him 2 tell him d
discussion btw his friend and her,I locked
up,december 28 my guy beat me I was
addmitted in d hosiptal I did nt c him,4rm d
lab.text dere conducted on me d doctor discover
am 3wks pregnant,d elder brother came 2
discharge me 4rm d hosiptal,get home I was
told he do cum home with d girl,I did nt ask
him,I added d girl as a friend on fb,I question
her b4 she told me everytin how my guy will be
telling her unplesant tins abt me,he can't marry
me,dis is someone dat came wit his people 4
introduction december 5.planned 4 d wedding
Apirl dis year,wit annoyance I went 4 an
abortion yesterday,I told him all wat girl told
me,he started begging me 2 4giv him,he just
said dat 2 get his way,dat d girl is proving b
stubborn dis is a girl dat lost her parents last
year novermber,she's an orphan,am feeling 4 d
poor girl,I wanted 2 quit I can't cope d
relationship anymore,he ave b begging me since
yesterday sending his relatives and friends
some will cum 2 beg while some will say I
should nt cum back,I ave nt told my parents all
dis where will I start 4rm,even b4 d introduction
he ave b cheating on me is it now I realise I
can't cope wit him,how will I cope I luv dis guy
so dearly and even d girl in question luv him 2 I
feel it,pls friends advice me on wat 2 do,how 2
cope without him,or how 2 manage him,am so
sorry 4 d long write up
http://ireneonyebuchi..it/
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by vizkiz: 10:42am On Jan 13, 2015
nice blog...my advice to her: She should try and type correctly its 2015 and to a normal guy, it sucks when his girl types childishly.

#mycharitycomment#

8 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by iceberylin(m): 10:42am On Jan 13, 2015
What stops her from walking away from a relationship that has ended already undecided

3 Likes

Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:43am On Jan 13, 2015
ireneony,,it will do well if you edit the words and space the write-up in paragraphs for easy comprehension while reading.

@topic...
It's really a strong one.

Marriage is not something that you venture into hoping you can manage. She has aborted the baby already,,i'll advice she breaks up and get her life back together slowly.

She will definitely find another man who really cares for her.

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by iceberylin(m): 10:43am On Jan 13, 2015
CRUSHERS BE LIKE..... grin
vizkiz:
nice blog

8 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 10:45am On Jan 13, 2015
The relationship is loveless.undecided
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by vizkiz: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2015
iceberylin:
CRUSHERS BE LIKE..... grin

yeah, i knew you wouldn't notice the publicity she did there. The comment was Sarcastically forwarded tongue
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by alberto2k(m): 10:48am On Jan 13, 2015
[size=30]Omo the Ship don Crash I tell u... Na only Relation remain[/size] grin

She should just end it there o

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by naijaboiy: 10:48am On Jan 13, 2015
alberto2k:
[size=30]Omo the Ship don Crash I tell u... Na only Relation remain[/size] grin

She should just end it there o
gringrin
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Samiceman: 11:06am On Jan 13, 2015
Hmmm
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by haryormeedeh(f): 11:16am On Jan 13, 2015
There is nothing worth holding on to, she should just leave. But if for any reason she is going back to the relationship, she should face it squarely and not discuss anything she faces there
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 11:29am On Jan 13, 2015
the number tha call your fiancee is a girl?...ok

continue!!!

arrange those words before i comment....

damn!!!!
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Sunkyphil(m): 11:32am On Jan 13, 2015
e b like say blogging dey lucrative these days me self go soon open mine grin
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by englishmart(m): 11:47am On Jan 13, 2015
what you want to do is already on your mind. So stop seeking our advices. It won't change anything
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by ronald4lif(m): 12:16pm On Jan 13, 2015
haryormeedeh:
There is nothing worth holding on to, she should just leave. But if for any reason she is going back to the relationship, she should face it squarely and not discuss anything she faces there

Methink she shouldn't leave, why coz the guy next door cheats as well
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by TDstarr: 12:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
grin females are funny, is the guy a dog you did nothing he will beat you till you were admitted?? is he a mental patient?? either you are very impatient , or have a very bad mouth....you said you locked up, how did u add her on fb?? smh some idiots will be blaming the guy abeg
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Swizdoe(m): 5:21pm On Jan 13, 2015
Stories that makes the heart ting-a-ling-a-ling.
@Op I can see that you are an upcoming storywriter, try harder next time if only for the traffic
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by achinaboy(m): 5:54pm On Jan 13, 2015
canT finish your writings,but you are fool to even post this here,,,pack your things and go back home to your moma NIGGA
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by 2goodbobo(m): 6:50pm On Jan 13, 2015
Don't marry him. call it off. The guy will surely beat you and also cheat on you when you get married to him.
He wont change cos he cant change. That is who he is. The red flags are too obvious to ignore. a broken
relationship is better than a broken marriage. I know your biggest fear is that you might not find someone to
marry you within the shortest of time but my dear your best bet is to move on with your life.

A word they say is enough for the wise.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by kushsy: 6:57pm On Jan 13, 2015
ronald4lif:

Methink she shouldn't leave, why coz the guy next door cheats as well
. While she was admitted he took the other girl home or isn't that what she wrote there? Babe move on from your write up u will not be happy with this guy and he even beat u up..
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by nefertiitii: 7:22pm On Jan 13, 2015
Na wa oooo cry cry cry
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by ogorsthinner(f): 7:29pm On Jan 13, 2015
sad... rily sad. jus try and move on. won't be easy dou. But rada late dan sorry.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 7:30pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ireneony has joined those hungry bloggers that formulate stories.
Nice try, keep it up.
Traffic wise.
Attention-seeking wise. undecided

The sky is your starting point, Ma'am.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by chibwike(m): 7:34pm On Jan 13, 2015
Ireneony i can help you improve ur blog......Lets talk.
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Nobody: 8:40pm On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:
nice blog...my advice to her: She should try and type correctly its 2015 and to a normal guy, it sucks when his girl types childishly.

#mycharitycomment#
mr professor keep calm ok, if u can't contribute positively, them watch and see matured minds contribute. She did not ask for english tutor ok, the op simply needs advice

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Ucheosefoh(m): 9:01pm On Jan 13, 2015
Nawa all this sex life in 9ja stories look like frictions to me
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by ireneony(f): 9:43pm On Jan 13, 2015
chibwike:
Ireneony i can help you improve ur blog......Lets talk.
hmmm are you are computer expert smiley
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by ireneony(f): 9:46pm On Jan 13, 2015
Swizdoe:
Stories that makes the heart ting-a-ling-a-ling.
@Op I can see that you are an upcoming storywriter, try harder next time if only for the traffic
actually, am not the writer, it was from one of my followers that follows my blog. .
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by Qristien: 11:05pm On Jan 13, 2015
vizkiz:

#mycharitycomment#

Seconded. I only read halfway before diagnosing the problem as "illiteracy and impatience, which could culminate in an insufficiency in totalitarian communication".

One like for you^^. You got me reeling in laughter, even when I wasn't prepared, [modification]as I shake my head for all these upcoming bloggers.

Everyone should get prepared. It has happened before; it will soon happen again. When the internet dating and socialization was introduced, people typed coherently. Good sentences, conversation incited.

Previously:
Hello, how has your day been? I hope you have something nice for me today?
Recently:
Xup?

Here we are again...
Previously:
The news has just reached us of a man accused of battering his fiancee, simply because she refused to boil the randy ram's egg. The said lady...
Recently:
in a few months time is my wedding,noverber last year I notice my guy ave changed,he do cum home late nite,beats me,not until last month we both are in living room watching television his fone rang,he pick d calls,d way he answer d calls,luk suspeous,I collected his fone 2 check d number dat call him,is a girl,he started explaining 2 me,his friend ask him 2 help him get d girl,d girl called him 2 tell him d discussion btw his friend and her,I locked up,december 28 my guy beat me I was addmitted in d hosiptal I did nt c him,4rm d
lab.text dere conducted on me...

I locked up? Seriously?

My advice is for the guy, that is, if the story even exists; [size=14pt]R-U-N![/size]

1 Like

Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by chibwike(m): 10:23am On Jan 14, 2015
ireneony:
hmmm are you are computer expert smiley
yeah
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by ireneony(f): 10:28am On Jan 14, 2015
chibwike:
yeah
that great....ok....pm me
Re: Pls Help Me, My Fiancé Is Cheating On Me Three Months To Our Wedding by chibwike(m): 11:10am On Jan 14, 2015
ireneony:
that great....ok....pm me
what will i write in the pm?

(1) (Reply)

If SEX Does Not Prove Love, Then, Why Is CHEATING A Problem? / Star Sign Full Compatibility Match List / Dedicate And Sing A Song To The One You Love...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.