Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,108 members, 7,811,119 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 12:18 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (32) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166121 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 11:41pm On Apr 13, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Scantee over to you.life aint funny @ all,all i can do is pray for such fellow,coz me self dey dis employment waka waka
if he still searching for jobs in top O&G coys tell him never to add why he was layoff from the previous company in his cv, rather he should twist it as ( just one year contract with the company) saying that ur droped from work due to the company is downsize can be of disadvantage to u, it means your service is nt much valued or you have nothing special to offer the company, because if you do they must find way to accommodate you or replace somebody with you.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 11:44pm On Apr 13, 2015
scantee:
Bro this is 1 million question i think those in your field/profession here can ans it better, because i am nt really into any of the above. Or Send me a pm i will give u a contact person that can relate with u & put you through on that.

Alright bro. Will PM you asap.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 11:52pm On Apr 13, 2015
Ejisz:

Hello scantee.
I went through your thread and I am intrested in having thos hse. Materials too.
Thanks
Bestejiszokotie@gmail.com
Sorry what i was given out then is HSE policy not material, and only for company owners. Read through my comments @ contractors lounge thread.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:02am On Apr 14, 2015
philfrey08:
Hello house,
I applied to an oil comp in one of these African countries in February and am still awaiting a reply (regret or success ).
Pls i want to know if its possible these companies hire individuals from other nationalities, though it was cited that they don't discriminate races, culture or nationality.
What is the name of the company & which country?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:13am On Apr 14, 2015
taiwolusol:

That was how GEJ lost grin grin

I foresee delay in the Tran 7 project......but the Shutdown should go as scheduled
Bro Gej is never the problem of Train7 Delay, JVC-MU/AA & other hiden elements which i can't mention here are the problem. Visit Nlng Brass site in Bayelsa State & see what is going on there, doing soil testing for more than 5yrs now project never kick off, even Huyndia there are jst using their staff for a ride. I spoke to the community youth leader there two days back, though things he said is promising and positive, he gave me an insight exactly what is going on there and while the delay, i got to even know that there is hidden fight btwn okpoama and brass. Though soon it will kick off with over 100,000 vacancies.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by philfrey08: 12:27am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
What is the name of the company & which country?
South Africa.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 1:12am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
Bro Gej is never the problem of Train7 Delay, JVC-MU/AA & other hiden elements which i can't mention here are the problem. Visit Nlng Brass site in Bayelsa State & see what is going on there, doing soil testing for more than 5yrs now project never kick off, even Huyndia there are jst using their staff for a ride. I spoke to the community youth leader there two days back, though things he said is promising and positive, he gave me an insight exactly what is going on there and while the delay, i got to even know that there is hidden fight btwn okpoama and brass. Though soon it will kick off with over 100,000 vacancies.

I pray it does. I'm tired of the wait game.
Kindly drop your Email Sir...I'll like to message you.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:49am On Apr 14, 2015
taiwolusol:

I pray it does. I'm tired of the wait game.
Kindly drop your Email Sir...I'll like to message you.

send me a pm instead. Thankz
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 1:54am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
good advice.

Baba Scantee pls u haven't said if u received the back-up docs I sent. I'm also yet to receive the mail u were talking about. How body? Warm greetings.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 7:17am On Apr 14, 2015
Switlife:

Baba Scantee pls u haven't said if u received the back-up docs I sent. I'm also yet to receive the mail u were talking about. How body? Warm greetings.
I recieved it then forwarded it to them, is left for them to decide not me, i only asked u about if u have recieved any mail base on what the admin told me that they will contact you soon when they have gone through it, but to be sincere with you as it stand now just keep ur hope in God because the loss of GEJ might affect ur chances, the company is 100% own by SS & GEJ die hard sponsors. & ur from the SW. Secondary i only recommend you to them but did not sign any Ref form on your behalf since i am yet to know you in person. Bt don't worry we still have other options if that one fail.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:58am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
Bro this is 1 million question i think those in your field/profession here can ans it better, because i am nt really into any of the above. Or Send me a pm i will give u a contact person that can relate with u & put you through on that.

I sent you PM but you havent replied. Pls do. Thanks.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:11am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:

Over 100,000 (One Hundred Thousand) vacancies. Bro, by His grace, i don align myself with this in spirit and physical. Keep me posted.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by redsconsult(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
do u have anybody in Bayelsa state,Brass island preferable? If yes then i will link u up with the new maritime company currently building workshop & offices in okpoama, they will soon commence employment.
sir i really appreciate your concern but the problem is that it will be a little difficult due to the distance. because i still have till october to finish my maritime course in unilag. i ve some one in brass bayelsa. more advice sir
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:42am On Apr 14, 2015
RedBenson:

I sent you PM but you havent replied. Pls do. Thanks.

sorry bro too many PMs is flooding my mailbox, can't respond to all at same with my schedules in the office, but I will definitely respond to u.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 9:44am On Apr 14, 2015
redsconsult:
sir i really appreciate your concern but the problem is that it will be a little difficult due to the distance. because i still have till october to finish my maritime course in unilag. i ve some one in brass bayelsa. more advice sir

When your done then contact me.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 9:47am On Apr 14, 2015
Goodmorning Scantee,please this maritime coy are they into structural welding jobs?am still waiting for ur contact from bonny also.thanks
scantee:

sorry bro too many PMs is flooding my mailbox, can't respond to all at same with my schedules in the office, but I will definitely respond to u.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 10:08am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:

Thanks in advance as i await your response.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by redsconsult(m): 10:20am On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:

When your done then contact me.
sir is there any other certification i shld do sir like hse 1 2 3 or any other similar course sir
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 12:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
@ donmatin
@ switlife
@ scantee et al
This 9ja ehn......e get as e be o!
All i know is that i would keep on trying,
Trust y'all doing well @ your respective abode.
@ scantee you dey try gan o.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 1:44pm On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
I recieved it then forwarded it to them, is left for them to decide not me, i only asked u about if u have recieved any mail base on what the admin told me that they will contact you soon when they have gone through it, but to be sincere with you as it stand now just keep ur hope in God because the loss of GEJ might affect ur chances, the company is 100% own by SS & GEJ die hard sponsors. & ur from the SW. Secondary i only recommend you to them but did not sign any Ref form on your behalf since i am yet to know you in person. Bt don't worry we still have other options if that one fail.

I deeply appreciate your assistance and your time. God will reward u in due time surely.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 1:48pm On Apr 14, 2015
IHate9ja1:
@ donmatin
@ switlife
@ scantee et al
This 9ja ehn......e get as e be o!
All i know is that i would keep on trying,
Trust y'all doing well @ your respective abode.
@ scantee you dey try gan o.

Bozz wodup? Scantee dey try wella. The greatest investment one can make is in people. He will reap his rewards whether he likes it or not. Hope say u bam.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 14, 2015
Switlife:

Bozz wodup? Scantee dey try wella. The greatest investment one can make is in people. He will reap his rewards whether he likes it or not. Hope say u bam.
Abi naw,if we enter;make we too help oda pple.God is helping out
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 2:36pm On Apr 14, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Abi naw,if we enter;make we too help oda pple.God is helping out

Confam.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 4:28pm On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
if he still searching for jobs in top O&G coys tell him never to add why he was layoff from the previous company in his cv, rather he should twist it as ( just one year contract with the company) saying that ur droped from work due to the company is downsize can be of disadvantage to u, it means your service is nt much valued or you have nothing special to offer the company, because if you do they must find way to accommodate you or replace somebody with you.

He applied to Chevron and Shell and they're yet to respond. They only sent an email saying they got his CV and credentials.

Where else do you think he should apply to. Or better yet, do you have any contact in which he can at least apply to. He's a very smart young man and he's very zealous and hard working. Please
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2015
HotAsIce:

He applied to Chevron and Shell and they're yet to respond. They only sent an email saying they got his CV and credentials.

Where else do you think he should apply to. Or better yet, do you have any contact in which he can at least apply to. He's a very smart young man and he's very zealous and hard working. Please
but why are you the one seeking advice on his behalf? Anyway tell him to email me let me know whatsup with him.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
but why are you the one seeking advice on his behalf? Anyway tell him to email me let me know whatsup with him.
Sir,
Please do you know Engr Njoku Emmanuel @ shell,he onced worked @ bonny too?
Oga you get mind oh,to dey cross water dey risky gan oh.
Trust your day was good.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Obiwannn: 6:09pm On Apr 14, 2015
mhen.....wit the current fate of oil round the globe now.....one has to diversify...

I've gained admission to study overseas:
Chemical and bioprocess engr
environmental fluid mechanics
material science and engineering

which of the above will put me properly positioned for a career in the oil industry and other disimmilar industries?

thanks
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 6:24pm On Apr 14, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Sir,
Please do you know Engr Njoku Emmanuel @ shell,he onced worked @ bonny too?
Oga you get mind oh,to dey cross water dey risky gan oh.
Trust your day was good.
Dont think i know him, but if i get more detail about him i might know him, he seem to work in Electrial department, tell if he knows any of these people Engr Lateef (Terminal Manager) Engr Pepple HSE, Engr Chris head of electrical department, then he is likely to know me, i Head CCB/Admin my office is within DPR office gate 1. Talking about the water lol is cool though 80% of my traveling to Bonny is through company chopper. bt i do really enjoy water traveling.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:19pm On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
Dont think i know him, but if i get more detail about him i might know him, he seem to work in Electrial department, tell if he knows any of these people Engr Lateef (Terminal Manager) Engr Pepple HSE, Engr Chris head of electrical department, then he is likely to know me, i Head CCB/Admin my office is within DPR office gate 1. Talking about the water lol is cool though 80% of my traveling to Bonny is through company chopper. bt i do really enjoy water traveling.
Good for you!
Yes he works @ the Electrical dept!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by udz: 8:20pm On Apr 14, 2015
oga Scantee, U are doing a good job. met U at the politics thread where I got to knw U rep 042. God will bless U as U make us be like U someday. I hope to follow ur steps
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
udz:
oga Scantee, U are doing a good job. met U at the politics thread where I got to knw U rep 042. God will bless U as U make us be like U someday. I hope to follow ur steps
Nwa-afor nothing do you, hope u still de go Garrik go eat Ji na Agbugbu aka yam+ fiofio, chai i miss 042 bro.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.