Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,452 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:51 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (33) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166080 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:39pm On Apr 14, 2015
udz:
oga Scantee, U are doing a good job. met U at the politics thread where I got to knw U rep 042. God will bless U as U make us be like U someday. I hope to follow ur steps
Nwa-afor nothing do you, hope u still de go Garrik go eat Ji na Agbugbu aka yam+ fiofio, chai i miss 042 bro. Will be there surely by may to align with the new Government o
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by itoski(m): 9:27pm On Apr 14, 2015
Av been following up dis trend and wants to pay respect to all my ogas at d top for setting dis up,
Just graduated as an applied geophysicist would reallyy love to know best step to take now to have a job in the oil sector?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by udz: 10:38pm On Apr 14, 2015
scantee:
Nwa-afor nothing do you, hope u still de go Garrik go eat Ji na Agbugbu aka yam+ fiofio, chai i miss 042 bro. Will be there surely by may to align with the new Government o

hahaha, ate alot of that in uwani and a/L. miss dat too. left 042 to hurstle oo in garden city and eko. am a welder and elect engr grad. am salivating already..... fio fio...
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:11am On Apr 15, 2015
udz:
oga Scantee, U are doing a good job. met U at the politics thread where I got to knw U rep 042. God will bless U as U make us be like U someday. I hope to follow ur steps
Abeg oh,which wan be 042 again!
Una no go kill person
Lol
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:43am On Apr 15, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Abeg oh,which wan be 042 again!
Una no go kill person
Lol

042 means the best state in Naija that is ny beloved state. Enugu haaaa

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 8:47am On Apr 15, 2015
udz:

hahaha, ate alot of that in uwani and a/L. miss dat too. left 042 to hurstle oo in garden city and eko. am a welder and elect engr grad. am salivating already..... fio fio...

Which side are you in PH? maybe when I enter PH I will call you over, My house is @ GRA phase 1 Tombia Rd, opposite everyday shopping by Mandela car wash.when I enter I will hit u on mobile so we go find where we can eat agbugbu karikwa Ji. haaaa
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:37am On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:

Which side are you in PH? maybe when I enter PH I will call you over, My house is @ GRA phase 1 Tombia Rd, opposite everyday shopping by Mandela car wash.when I enter I will hit u on mobile so we go find where we can eat agbugbu karikwa Ji. haaaa
Oga dey live for GRA....have been there!
*Offs Cap and Salute;very expensive
#Elenu
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Owiii(m): 12:02pm On Apr 15, 2015
Just stumbled on this post and i am overwhelmed by the contributions and responses given by professionals in the industry especially Scantee. I really appreciate your contribution sir. Am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering,presently working as a service engineer in a tricycle company. My dream is to work in the oil and gas industry. Last year, i did an interview in a drilling company(oil and gas) and until this moment, we've not been contacted yet. What kind of certifications do i need to work as a roustabout in the drilling industry since that is the starting level for freshers in the drilling field @ Scantee the senior oga in the house. Thank you.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 12:39pm On Apr 15, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Oga dey live for GRA....have been there!
*Offs Cap and Salute;very expensive
#Elenu
lol ur head no good, na thank u house i de live there o, pupsey house.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by udz: 12:41pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:

chaii oga mi, am most humble. i stay in eleme axis, though am in eko at d moment. igwe m bu 09020180689. i remove cap for U.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 12:43pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
lol ur head no good, na thank u house i de live there o, pupsey house.
Oga mi,its still far better.you make me remember "when was the last time i slept on a bed".....hustle continues till i hamma
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:07pm On Apr 15, 2015
udz:

chaii oga mi, am most humble. i stay in eleme axis, though am in eko at d moment. igwe m bu 09020180689. i remove cap for U.
Same here, works in Lag nw, @ headqrter Marina. Bt always enter pitakwa almost evrey weekend.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:13pm On Apr 15, 2015
Owiii:
Just stumbled on this post and i am overwhelmed by the contributions and responses given by professionals in the industry especially Scantee. I really appreciate your contribution sir. Am a graduate of Mechanical Engineering,presently working as a service engineer in a tricycle company. My dream is to work in the oil and gas industry. Last year, i did an interview in a drilling company(oil and gas) and until this moment, we've not been contacted yet. What kind of certifications do i need to work as a roustabout in the drilling industry since that is the starting level for freshers in the drilling field @ Scantee the senior oga in the house. Thank you.
ur welcome bro, i will relate to a coliq and get back to you, i don't know much about that area, my palace is in ICT, u can hit @efeluv on this thread he could hlp u.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 1:38pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
Same here, works in Lag nw, @ headqrter Marina. Bt always enter pitakwa almost evrey weekend.
You now work in lagos,did thought you still in ph!
A bigger you bozz
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
IHate9ja1:

You now work in lagos,did thought you still in ph!
A bigger you bozz
have been in lag since 2014
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 1:59pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:

Eze igbo mmadu! I bu eze nke ndi ogaranya. I salute ur canopy bozz.

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 2:01pm On Apr 15, 2015
Switlife:

Eze igbo mmadu! I bu eze nke ndi ogaranya. I salute ur canopy bozz.
guy who taught u igbo?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Switlife: 2:06pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
guy who taught u igbo?

Boss I neva sabi yet. My mom is delta igbo though.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by tboibamz: 2:18pm On Apr 15, 2015
Owiii:

Why not do mechatronics...process control...add to what u have,u don't need those safety courses to get a job in the oil and gas industry,don't b deceived by the training companies..industries will teach u safety as a new hire.....
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
have been in lag since 2014
Anynews from the SNG section?
Am fascinated by the thought of working on one of those gas carriers vessels.
How is life in lagos compared to Ph?
You join the early morning rush?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 2:44pm On Apr 15, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Anynews from the SNG section?
Am fascinated by the thought of working on one of those gas carriers vessels.
How is life in lagos compared to Ph?
You join the early morning rush?
lol lives in staff quarter, about d nlng will update that soon.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
lol lives in staff quarter, about d nlng will update that soon.
Good to hear that.some best wishes are better left unsaid.
Bless you bozz
NLNG ......chai
#ego
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Owiii(m): 9:45pm On Apr 15, 2015
tboibamz:

Why not do mechatronics...process control...add to what u have,u don't need those safety courses to get a job in the oil and gas industry,don't b deceived by the training companies..industries will teach u safety as a new hire.....
Where can in portharcourt can I have training in those courses that you mentioned. Presently am in Lagos but will be relocating to ph soon. Thank you
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Owiii(m): 9:47pm On Apr 15, 2015
scantee:
ur welcome bro, i will relate to a coliq and get back to you, i don't know much about that area, my palace is in ICT, u can hit @efeluv on this thread he could hlp u.
Ok thank you my oga. I will be hoping to hear from you. Thank
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by presh247(m): 10:04am On Apr 16, 2015
@scantee thanks for this thread.

I was invited for NNPC interview as a graduate trainee, do you have any idea which of their subsidiary I can fit into as a microbiologist?

Please how do I reach you?

Love to hear from you soonest. Thanks.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by veave(f): 11:41am On Apr 16, 2015
Good day Mr Scantee... please what chance do I(female) stand in getting an oil job. and what positions should I be looking out for + what extra courses do you think will put me at a higher advantage.

I have an MSc in Comp Science...
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 12:04pm On Apr 17, 2015
xup everyone its friday;what on the table?
@ Scantee where the party dey.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by bulay: 12:53pm On Apr 17, 2015
@Scantee,I appreciate your consistent sharing of knowledge and information in empowering the unemployed.may GOD reward you back beyond your expectations.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:02pm On Apr 17, 2015
bulay:
@Scantee,I appreciate your consistent sharing of knowledge and information in empowering the unemployed.may GOD reward you back beyond your expectations.you said Oil&Gas is not your Field but i beg you,please refer me to any of your colleagues in the Oil&Gas sector that can help me land a job ,even its a low ranking one such as a Floor Hand.i have consistently applied to E&P Companies and Servicing Coys(Multinational,local,big and small companies alike) in Nigeria,even sent my CV via unsolicited applications to HR managers and oil&gas recruitment consulting firms-even applying for low ranking menial positions,yet without any success.i studied studied petroleum engineering and i had Well Engineering,Drilling & Production experience during my industrial training& NYSC. Today,I am currently doing home lessons to survive and it's not been easy .Any assistance you render, i would be most grateful.Thank You
Thanks for the prayer amen. I will see to your request, let see how it goes, @all pls bear with me especially those i have not respond to their PMs and posts here, i will surely respond to all. I am currently supervising a JVC project and is taking whole lots of my time. @ihatenaija mail me ur Hse cert asap.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:09pm On Apr 17, 2015
Switlife:

Boss I neva sabi yet. My mom is delta igbo though.
lack of job exprience is really working against us here, ur cv has gotten to at least 5 companies but they are all hiting at ur lack of exprience, u had so many qualification without a single exprience, is good to have lots of certification but is always good to gain work exprience while getting other certs, surely ur qualifications are impresive, bt companies are afraid of first timers. But keep hope alive ur mata de Gods hand .
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:11pm On Apr 17, 2015
veave:
Good day Mr Scantee... please what chance do I(female) stand in getting an oil job. and what positions should I be looking out for + what extra courses do you think will put me at a higher advantage.

I have an MSc in Comp Science...
send me a pm i will forward some top certification courses 4 u. Fortunately ur in my field.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 1:13pm On Apr 17, 2015
presh247:
@scantee thanks for this thread.

I was invited for NNPC interview as a graduate trainee, do you have any idea which of their subsidiary I can fit into as a microbiologist?

Please how do I reach you? I really want to discuss with you...or you can reach me on 08039316029(call or whatsapp) or email: omasdeprof@yahoo.com

Love to hear from you soonest. Thanks.
will respond to ur pm soonest, may i know ur location where u went for GTP

(1) (2) (3) ... (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) (35) (36) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.