Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,321 members, 7,819,101 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:12 AM

Oil Workers Zone. - Career (56) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Career / Oil Workers Zone. (166455 Views)

2,000 Visafone Workers Fired As MTN Completes Acquisition / MTN, Etisalat And Glo: How They Pay Their Workers - www.NigerianBulletin.com / Oil Workers And Bankers Who Earns More (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (64) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by deWav: 9:20pm On Dec 17, 2015
@permanentgrace, you expect too much can you give what you expect?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by nasonaso: 9:54pm On Dec 17, 2015
@ ihatenaija. How you far. Na u b dat babe make de hala for canteen today with d guy. Anyway I jus say make I hala u. What's happening @ bonny give u info
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by nasonaso: 9:58pm On Dec 17, 2015
IHate9ja1:

Who dey criticize?
The person wan run mad??

How you doing. Hope say u de cool na u b dat babe make de hala for canteen today with dat guy for army range? How far u na wetin de happen for bonny give us info na
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 3:50pm On Dec 18, 2015
nasonaso:

How you doing. Hope say u de cool na u b dat babe make de hala for canteen today with dat guy for army range? How far u na wetin de happen for bonny give us info na

Babe ke? Went to canteen yes!
Lol,who you be?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Stanleybrown: 7:32pm On Dec 18, 2015
@scantee. Please I would love to have access to some hsc materials as well. Could you pls forward to my emails. okunwayestanleybrown@gmail.com
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by toseman(m): 7:53am On Dec 20, 2015
Does anyone here know about Western Development Company Limited (WDCL).
What the firm is into and every other detailed info
@scantee, @kittykay @vikins
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 12:19pm On Dec 20, 2015
Reporting for Duty.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ciwi: 12:27pm On Dec 20, 2015
Dabriggs! I replied ur mail, but I got failure delivery twice
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 12:33pm On Dec 20, 2015
ciwi:
Dabriggs! I replied ur mail, but I got failure delivery twice

Strange. I dont know why.

I felt you were busy. I know how busy bankers can be.

Although we used to exaggerate how busy we were as excuses for ignoring some people. grin grin grin grin

Let me send you an alternate email address?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ciwi: 12:36pm On Dec 20, 2015
Hehehe! We are busy for real jare.

An alternate add will be perfect
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 2:11pm On Dec 20, 2015
ciwi:
Hehehe! We are busy for real jare.

An alternate add will be perfect

How do I get it across?

I have tried sending you and another person PMs today.

Do they work at all?

Meanwhile come chop dodo and drinking garri... smiley smiley smiley
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ksstroud: 2:41pm On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

How do I get it across?

Do they work at all?

You, drinking garri; if I hear.... Or you wanna say carebean golden flakes
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ciwi: 4:57pm On Dec 20, 2015
dabriggs:

How do I get it across?

Do they work at all?

Lol!

Garri, this festive season? Mbanu.

I think the ish is with my email address, so I sent with another add.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by benELOHIM7(m): 5:25pm On Dec 25, 2015
Seasons greetings house. I need some education on the professional certifications and training I should acquire that would make me relevant in the oil and gas industry. I have these qualifications:

1. B.tech in chemical/petrochemical engineering.

2. Proficient in the use of hysis, autocad and landgem

I anticipate your replies keenly. Thank yall
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by buzoo: 7:13pm On Dec 26, 2015
Seasons greetings house. I am a graduate of Biochemistry with a 2nd Class Lower and I would really love 2 work in the Oil and gas Industry. Pls could anyone tell me what aspect of the Oil and gas Industry that I can be relevant and work in with my Biochemistry Degree. I would also want to know Certifications that I can take to improve my employability in the Oil and gas Industry. Your response, advice , suggestions will be most appreciated as I have no job yet. Thank u.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 28, 2015
https://www.nairaland.com/scantee
Scantee
For how long shall a mother desert her suckling child,for how long would you continue to be angry. This is an avenue to prove yourself, why? Coz I have never know you to be a quitter,why are you silent?
Lol
Well I have an info @ hand and I would need your input,would you respond?
Happy holidays to everyone!
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:59pm On Dec 28, 2015
Bonny Island 2016...
If anyone is interested in going for Cv submission,abeg signify?
Minimum budget for trip N8 to 10k.
Date would be communicated soon!
Compliments to you all
https://www.nairaland.com/nasonaso
www.nairaland.com/mbatuku2
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by ksstroud: 11:57pm On Dec 28, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Scantee
For how long shall a mother desert her suckling child,for how long would you continue to be angry. This is an avenue to prove yourself, why? Coz I have never know you to be a quitter,why are you silent?
Lol

Scantee, please do apologetically accept this...
Even you've ignored mailing...
Do revert
Compliments

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by rocoh(m): 11:58pm On Dec 28, 2015
TWO (2) DAYS LEFT

Offshore West Africa Youth Empowerment Programme and Awards 2016
OFA

http://www.opportunitiesforafricans.com/offshore-west-africa-youth-empowerment-programme-and-awards-2016/

http://www.lonadek.com/owa/

The Energy Institute, Lonadek and Offshore West Africa are pleased to present the Offshore West Africa Youth Empowerment Programme which is scheduled to take place on the 26-28 January 2016 at the Eko Hotels & Suites, Victoria Island, Lagos. The event is for a maximum of 300 youths. All undergraduate students from African offshore hydrocarbon producing countries (Ghana, Nigeria, Angola etc) in attendance would qualify for a free one year membership of the Energy Institute (EI), courtesy of the EI.

Conceptualized by Lonadek in collaboration with the Energy Institute Nigeria and UK, the Offshore West Africa Youth Empowerment Programme is owned by Offshore West Africa/PennWell and is designed to provide learning and development opportunities to both students and young professionals who want to establish, develop and build their careers in Oil and Gas. The youth empowerment platform was developed as part of efforts towards building and developing local capacity, capability and competence of youths and young professionals.

The programme launched in 2015, with the inaugural Offshore West Africa Youth Empowerment programme attracting more than 100 delegates, and following on from the success the programme has been significantly expanded in 2016 to host 300 students and young professionals from across West Africa.

The economic bedrock of any country is the active youth population and early age labor force (young professionals). Youth empowerment is a holistic means of education, enlightenment, empowerment and engagement.

Careers in the energy industry is fast changing due to the variable energy source types, rapid technological advancement, fast-changing consumer needs and continuously adapting work environments. Organisations are paying more attention to skills and competencies that are required to optimize and utilize natural resources for energy and power. Emphasis is being laid more on learning and development with continuous professional development being viewed as a major success driver in human capital development.

Registration Process

Interested students and young professionals are enjoined to indicate interests to attend the programme by registering on http://www.lonadek.com/owa/.
Separate entry forms exist for students and young professionals.
Upon registration, applicants will be assigned unique application numbers.
Successful applicants would be notified before the event and then assigned registration numbers which will give them access to the programme.
The students are classified into HND, B.Sc., M.Sc. and PhD while the young professionals are categorized as National Youth Service Corps (NYSC) members, unemployed graduates and employed graduates.
Applicants are required to supply their name, position/job title, university name/company name, street address or P.O. Box, city, country, phone number, fax (if available) and email address during registration.

OffShore West Africa Youth Empowerment Programme Award 2016

Interested candidates for the OWA SPA are required to submit a one-page abstract of no more than 500 words on any topic of interest in the Oil and Gas industry vis-a-vis the theme of the 2016 OWA conference : Positioning for a Sustainable Future.
Candidates are encouraged to submit their abstracts via mail to owayepaward@lonadek.com on/before January 15, 2016.
After the deadline, the submitted abstracts will be subjected to a fair evaluation and assessment process by Lonadek using standard technical write up evaluation criteria.
One (1) winner would emerge after screening and the winner’s details will be revealed during the 2016 OWA YEP.
The SPA awardee would receive a complimentary pass to attend the 2017 OWA as a delegate.
The awardee would be prominently featured in the 2017 OWA YEP event guide. Optional mentoring and coaching would be provided.
Award plaques would also be presented to the awardee as a mark of recognition and motivation to fellow students.
The OWA YPA is designed to recognize and reward excellence, commitment and dedication of the young professionals.
The award will reward active participants with robust continuous professional development activities in relation to their personal and professional development such as:

Documented self-development through private studies and research
Involvement in professional groups and committees
Official secondments and engagements on special projects
Work-based activities including on the job learning and development.

Award

The winner would receive a complimentary pass to attend the 2017 OWA as a delegate.
Award plaques would also be presented to the awardee as a mark of recognition and motivation to fellow colleagues
All participating undergraduate students from Ghana and Nigeria will undergo the Continuing Professional Development (CPD) program and also receive complimentary membership of the Energy Institute through its Young Professionals Network.

The Youth Empowerment Programme a key CSR (Corporate Social Responsibility) initiative of PennWell, is an integral part of the Offshore West Africa 2016 schedule and is available for a maximum of 300 youths/students. Interested students and young professionals are therefore invited to indicate their interest in either category of award.

For More Information:

Visit the Official Webpage of the Offshore West Africa Youth Empowerment Programme

1 Like

Re: Oil Workers Zone. by nasonaso: 8:03am On Dec 29, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Bonny Island 2016... If anyone is interested in going for Cv submission,abeg signify? Minimum budget for trip N8 to 10k. Date would be communicated soon! Compliments to you all https://www.nairaland.com/nasonaso www.nairaland.com/mbatuku2
My bro. Please enlighten me more
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 9:42am On Dec 29, 2015
[quote author=nasonaso post=41440470]
My bro. Please enlighten me more[/quote Be patient bro
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by scantee(m): 6:52pm On Dec 29, 2015
IHate9ja1:
Scantee
Lol
sorry bro just seeing ur mention now.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Fkforyou(m): 6:58pm On Dec 29, 2015
scantee:

Boss.... I sent you an email please.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 8:12pm On Dec 29, 2015
scantee:
Thanks you boss for coming on board! I would need your input based on your experience,6 newly built nlng vessels has arrived 9ja and the construction of additional trains is imminent.
Now the NLNG newly built vessel would create @least 300 jobs,50 crew per vessel,while the upcoming construction of the new trains is expected to provide between 16000 to 18000 jobs.
Am planning to visit bonny again to update my profile,all things being equal by Gods grace I should have concluded my level 3 training @ ispon, today I have also contracted the service of Jarus to review and update my Cv and cover letter which is under processing.
I would need your advice on what and what to put in place or do,a guy said you haven't even gotten me a security guard job I think this is your best avenue to prove him wrong? Lol
Am not selfish neither are you boss,am posting this here coz of my equal love for humanity and to be of help to others,who knows where we would meet years to come.
What do you think and this time I think I will board the nlng boat,I need directions on how to go about that?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 7:43am On Dec 30, 2015
Its nice to know you are updated,my advice is submit with faith n pray.i was part of d trainees 4 d just constructed vessels that came in.
IHate9ja1:

Thanks you boss for coming on board! I would need your input based on your experience,6 newly built nlng vessels has arrived 9ja and the construction of additional trains is imminent.
Now the NLNG newly built vessel would create @least 300 jobs,50 crew per vessel,while the upcoming construction of the new trains is expected to provide between 16000 to 18000 jobs.
Am planning to visit bonny again to update my profile,all things being equal by Gods grace I should have concluded my level 3 training @ ispon, today I have also contracted the service of Jarus to review and update my Cv and cover letter which is under processing.
I would need your advice on what and what to put in place or do,a guy said you haven't even gotten me a security guard job I think this is your best avenue to prove him wrong? Lol
Am not selfish neither are you boss,am posting this here coz of my equal love for humanity and to be of help to others,who knows where we would meet years to come.
What do you think and this time I think I will board the nlng boat,I need directions on how to go about that?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by wizzyrainy(m): 11:51am On Dec 30, 2015
Please what certificate course would be good for a geology graduate to work in the oil company?
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 11:52am On Dec 30, 2015
donmatin:
Its nice to know you are updated,my advice is submit with faith n pray.i was part of d trainees 4 d just constructed vessels that came in.
You went to south korea?
If you didn't,mehn you weren't part of the crew sent abroad to participate for the construction project.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by wizzyrainy(m): 12:03pm On Dec 30, 2015
kokosheen:

Dude change the email you dropped to a private one quick.
pls send here wisdomuzoma75@gmail.com
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 2:40pm On Dec 30, 2015
Ok bro,i leave you to your thoughts
IHate9ja1:

You went to south korea?
If you didn't,mehn you weren't part of the crew sent abroad to participate for the construction project.
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 5:18pm On Dec 30, 2015
donmatin:
Ok bro,i leave you to your thoughts
I knew you under went a training @ HHI,but the supposed crew am talking about......"The six vessels were built at
a cost of $1.6 billion in South
Korea. Two of the ships are
being built at the Hyundai
Heavy Industries (HHI) while
the other four are being built
at Samsung Heavy Industries
(SHI).
"
"Some Nigerians were also
taken to Korea for training on
shipbuilding and
management as well as
other marine activities. Some
indirect jobs are still being
created as the NLNG in line
with the Nigerian Content
programme, insisted on use
of some made in Nigeria
products such as paints,
furniture and cables leading
to export of these materials
to Korea. Some of the
beneficiary companies
include Berger Paints. With
increase in production
resulting from export of
these made in Nigeria
materials, the beneficiary
companies will employ more
hands to meet rising
demand, the NLNG said.
At least, over 400 jobs will be
created by the time NLNG
takes full delivery of the six
vessels, the source said."
But you are in pH naw?

http://thenationonlineng.net/jobs-coming-with-nlngs-six-vessels/
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by donmatin(m): 6:23pm On Dec 30, 2015
I'm not in ph.
IHate9ja1:

I knew you under went a training @ HHI,but the supposed crew am talking about......"The six vessels were built at
a cost of $1.6 billion in South
Korea. Two of the ships are
being built at the Hyundai
Heavy Industries (HHI) while
the other four are being built
at Samsung Heavy Industries
(SHI).
"
"Some Nigerians were also
taken to Korea for training on
shipbuilding and
management as well as
other marine activities. Some
indirect jobs are still being
created as the NLNG in line
with the Nigerian Content
programme, insisted on use
of some made in Nigeria
products such as paints,
furniture and cables leading
to export of these materials
to Korea. Some of the
beneficiary companies
include Berger Paints. With
increase in production
resulting from export of
these made in Nigeria
materials, the beneficiary
companies will employ more
hands to meet rising
demand, the NLNG said.
At least, over 400 jobs will be
created by the time NLNG
takes full delivery of the six
vessels, the source said."
But you are in pH naw?

http://thenationonlineng.net/jobs-coming-with-nlngs-six-vessels/
Re: Oil Workers Zone. by Nobody: 7:13pm On Dec 30, 2015
donmatin:
I'm not in ph.
Ok sir

(1) (2) (3) ... (53) (54) (55) (56) (57) (58) (59) ... (64) (Reply)

CBN Salary + Allowances - Who Actually Knows? / Geophysicists, Geologists, & Petroleum Engineers: Professionals & Aspirants / Nigerian Army Recruitment List Out!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.