Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,446 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:01 PM

What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? (16889 Views)

Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 19, 2012
X
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by sucess001(m): 5:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
Sincere 9gerian:
GEJ is still COOKING the food. Those who can view things dispassonately are already perceiving the aroma of the food and know for sure that the food will be GOOD when it is done. It is needless to continue to pour out statistics when work is still ONGOING. Of course we're not surprised that those who view things only from ACN/CPC 'lookometer' cannot perceive the aroma yet. By late 2014 when the FOOD will be DONE, the statistics and facts will speak for itself. The big, mighty and small will taste the FOOD and confirm that it is GOOD. When GEJ unleashes the statistics and facts, HATERS will become DUMB. DIE HARD HATERS will flee on EXILE. This is a prophecy and ye shall see it happen.

uncle "food cooker' cum prophet...go open a beer parlour and cook ur food dia...nonsense!
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 5:48pm On Nov 19, 2012
Billyonaire: There is nothing the President would have said, that will make sense to the detractors, cos their job is to spot holes in his statements. Most times I sit back and think and ask myself the reason we Nigerians live the life of complaints; We complain if Fashola bans Okada, We complain of Lastma, We complain about PHCN, We complain if First Lady falls Sick, We complain of our mothers food. We complain, We complain, We complain. But one thing I noticed, We run away from our civic responsibilities; Monthly sanitation exercises, we lock ourselves inside our homes during elections, we dont pay tax except our cars are seized or our premises are locked/chained. But we want Government to dig crude oil, bunker it to international markets and sell, then bring the money to provide us everything. Then sit down to answer more of our complaints. We need structural Mental Adjustment.

I understand, you prefer them dig crude oil, bunker it to international markets and sell, then bring the money to provide them PoliTHIEVIANS everything.

MAN EVERYDAY IS FOR THE THIEF AND ONE DAY IS FOR THE OWNER.

Countries like Venezuela that are using the Oil to cater for their people, do you think they are wrong.

Venezuela seems to have found a solution to this perpetuation of the inequitable distribution of wealth and power. Education is guaranteed as a right in the Venezuelan Constitution; "Education is a human right, a fundamental social right. It will be free, democratic, and mandatory...Every person will have access to an education...of equal quality and providing equal opportunity."

In the Venezuelan system of higher education, tuition is free for all, as are housing, transportation, and meals in an attempt to make higher education inclusive and accessible for all sectors of the population. In addition, a host of social programs have been implemented to improve the quality and accessibility of the Venezuelan education system as a whole.

This is only in Education.

Keep on supporting THIEVES.
angry
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Emfash(m): 6:23pm On Nov 19, 2012
dayokanu:

Neither would executive cluelessness solve the problems of this country

If this is all Retardeen Jonathan has to offer then I am sorry . I eat twice a day, I eat simple food, I eat fish peppersoup. I dont drink Kaikai, I drink ogogoro. WTF

It just reinforces that we have a retardd for a President

If Retardeen Jonathan has a PhD no wonder Dangote is making PhD holders drive trucks
1000Likes!
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by thegoodjoehunt(m): 6:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
Please what do you guys think is the number One problem holding our country down.

https://www.nairaland.com/1107858/what-think-number-one-problem#13029060
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by ABUGEORGE(m): 9:24pm On Nov 19, 2012
tpapi: which one ur papa get
is father might not be educated but his father can rule dis country well more dan ur so call president and ur father. I dont think u're a throu naija person who have reason, a throu real naija will tell u dat ur president is a waste wit empty brain
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by nagoma(m): 9:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
. 159 million Nigerians have more insight into the nations problems. The other one million are lunatics, senators , members of the house of reps and policemen.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Python Dance Is A Wonderful Exercise, Says Abia Dep Gov / Photos: Gov Ugwuanyi Leads Residents To Welcome Osinbajo At Enugu Airport / Adams Oshiomhole Blasts Obasanjo At APC Rally In Borno (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.