Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,199 members, 7,818,665 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:16 PM

What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? (16890 Views)

Buhari Holds Presidential Media Chat Wednesday / Prof. Osinbajo Blast Jonathan After Presidential Media Chat / Presidential Media Chat On 18th November 2012 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by inspbado(m): 7:01am On Nov 19, 2012
I learnt that his PhD is FAKE!!!!! That man is not fit to lecture secondary school students not to talk of university students. With PhD holders like Mr president teaching in our universities no wonder our educational system is in shambles!!! Smh

4 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by nedu2000(m): 7:02am On Nov 19, 2012
I learnt according to him dat the government isn't negotiating with the boko haram
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by bellalove(f): 7:15am On Nov 19, 2012
Der z hw somepeople will talk, u won't have a choice but 2look at them critically 2ascertain weda dey r mentally balanced! Mtshewwww!.......I don't know y some people's body here r biting them as people are saying the truth! Dat d government as a whole is favorn a selected few, does not in any means quantify dat we r moving forward as a country, let it benefit all and sundry, dn every1 will talk in one voice! Almost 2yrs in ofix(minus Yaradua's term) and we can't c just 1achievment, I was happy when d power sector improved a while back, b4 one knew wat was happening, d minister left, and we went back to the 'dark ages', is it that ds administration don't want anytin good 2happen 2Nigerians!
People that r saying let's give him benefit of doubt and keep watching to see if he won't deliver; I laff, ur all gullible! Because if sm1 gives u a project dat have 4yrs duration, and afta 1yr+, it has not taken shape, instead ur calling for more tym to b given to u, dat 4yrs is 2small 2achieve wat u have in mind, believe me gv d person 40yrs, notin will still b achieved! U have to have a complete phase of d project 2show d person 2wow d him b4 askin 4more time.......'All talk, no action is meaningless' A country where a phd holder want to be a company driver, a country where crooks r celebrated, while honest people suffer, a country where an average person survive on less dan 200naira daily, a country where millitants r paid for causing havoc in d country, while graduates trek unda d sun in search of job, a country where u c Light 1hr a day(d list is endless) & ur decievin urself dat its moving forward!! Sm1 even said that Nigerians r lazy! 2every1 appluadin ds administration: Be sori 4ur dishonest selves!!!

6 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by chucky234(m): 7:19am On Nov 19, 2012
Why in the world would anyone expect something meaningful from GEJ is beyond me,our president is synonymous with failure.
Even Teju Babyface Show has better organization and planning than what I watched yesterday in the name of Presidential media chat,looked more like Inside Out host by Agata Amata.
Our beloved president was in his clueless usual self,repeating all he has said before he was even elected into office in 2011,nothing meaningful to take from the whole time spent on the so called media chat.
Retardeen is still as clueless as ever,he will still dish out same set of lame excuses come 2015.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by omenka(m): 7:23am On Nov 19, 2012
I learnt the president is still as clueless as ever.

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by sucess001(m): 7:26am On Nov 19, 2012
Maxymilliano: This is thread is just lend credence to the fact the country's problem is not only that of leadership but followership. Nigerians don't really know what they want and that's why they get their mind disabused easily by conjectural assumptions that we read on daily basis.

Here is a President that comes out to offer us enough ground to hold him accountable, yet some people still claim not to make anything meaningful from the chat. How else are we to hold a government accountable if not by their words? This are the same people that understand easily most of the news churned out by rumour mills and even jumping into conclusions but fail to see the government sincerity in clarrifying most of the false notions.

With this attitude of ours, sad to say that it's not yet morning on creation day.

Wat I learnt is that after an incompetence laden media chat...d president will go ahead and pay some I.diots to come to nairaland to argue and spit rubbish in a bid to influence public opinion... grin grin
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Secondson: 7:28am On Nov 19, 2012
We cant cross our hands n wait till 2015 cos frm his speech dat is bench mark 2 access his performance.considering d incesent killings,if somethin is nt speedily done on d security many wil nt b alive 2 judge him,he said govt primary sch is 0% in imo state,if a governor can do it,i tink a president also has muscle to do it.d chat wasnt wot i expected any way.
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by CarmelloANGEL(m): 7:28am On Nov 19, 2012
atuboweke: I just noticed that most of those criticising the chat are YorUbas. It is in their blood, so far as the Ofe mmanu people is concernd nothing good can come out of any other tribe But God will continue to put them to shame.
lo and behold anoda 'ACHEBErian' who prefers to dwell on ethnic frivolities rather than matters of common National interest. Are u sure u are a Nigerian? Pple lyk u are jst meant 2 sit bck and watch while intellects debate on critical issues...and nxt tym u feel lyk pressing ur fone, jst send a msg 2 ur b*tch instead...am sure she undastands ur pathetic situation
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 7:35am On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80: Not surprised that was all you learnt, comprehension has always been a national problem. If you need someone to make sense of the interview for you, why not ask politely instead of resorting to uncomplimentary adjectives like "verbose" and "vague" to describe an interview session others found pretty refreshing?

You seem a very intelligent person, why not share your views and tell us what you learnt from the presidential chat instead of criticizing others.
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Nobody: 7:40am On Nov 19, 2012
i learnt that to stage calls is good, to avoid embrassment from callers....rubbish govt
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by poweredcom(m): 7:42am On Nov 19, 2012
Great people useless nation -
No light since four days now I tire and when the light comes it is only for 2hours - Bleep jonathan and he is a garri monger
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Caseless: 7:43am On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80: Not surprised that was all you learnt, comprehension has always been a national problem. If you need someone to make sense of the interview for you, why not ask politely instead of resorting to uncomplimentary adjectives like "verbose" and "vague" to describe an interview session others found pretty refreshing?
you are a SUCKTARD and , an apologist of that RET'ARD called gej! What is there to comprehend again? Infact, he lacks oratory..that he made a balls-up of himself.
If u cudn't see that the interview was littered with failure, cluelessness, hopelessness and more problem, then i'm sure your major problem is also COMPREHENSION. Getout and stop loittering this topic with ur image laundering ambition! Kangaroo

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by trent9002(m): 7:48am On Nov 19, 2012
N500 million for cutlery, N1 Billion for Food. No wonder his son dey like buffalo

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by oyinmama(f): 7:49am On Nov 19, 2012
I learnt the government is 'working very hard', that economic indices have improved by 'something-point-something percent' and the govt. isn't negotiating with BH...

1 Like

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Thok(m): 7:50am On Nov 19, 2012
Nothing new.. Cant believe people still use up valuable tym to watch lies and cluelessness.
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by garrigangster: 7:54am On Nov 19, 2012
Even clueless people are calling the President clueless? Na wa o
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Demdem(m): 7:55am On Nov 19, 2012
I realized that the retardeen is dumber than what i can ever imagine

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by sarutobie(m): 7:56am On Nov 19, 2012
caseless: you are a SUCKTARD and , an apologist of that RETARD called gej! What is there to comprehend again? Infact, he lacks oratory..that he made a balls-up of himself.
If u cudn't see that the interview was littered with failure, cluelessness, hopelessness and more problem, then i'm sure your major problem is also COMPREHENSION. Getout and stop loittering this topic with ur image laundering ambition! Kangaroo
Clap for yourself..you actually made very good and intelligent points..am sure you felt fulfilled with the bile you vomitted..

2 Likes

Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Rosell: 7:56am On Nov 19, 2012
omicron: Describing his chat as 'verbose' and 'vague' is by no means sarcastic. To me nothing discreet - not to any meaninful question asked.
Your comment "professor, oya pls tell me what you learnt" is sarcastic.
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by spyroxy1(m): 7:59am On Nov 19, 2012
olas2u: The food I eat is not even an expensive food. I only eat two times a day.comedian

'i only eat in the morning and in d night,they are not expensive foods, you can ask anybody that is knows me.I told ...is it the vice president or chief of army staff not also to eat expensive food'

dis guy no go kill person...
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by odehaj: 8:03am On Nov 19, 2012
Clearly not a politician speechwise/eloquence.
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Revolva(m): 8:07am On Nov 19, 2012
When our president addresses the Nation,one hadly picks anything inspirational or reassuaring. Its so boring and drowsy.He sits like a Bronze statue, gazes at the camera without blinking, reads like a Newscaster in training school and end like a bad MC
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by pwettytemmy(f): 8:10am On Nov 19, 2012
In as much as I admired d president for a job weldone n for giving Nigeria an higher degree of hope, I mustn't fail to add this. I hope he wouldn't end his tenure with many abandon projects just like d odas cuz his speech is filled with we will, we are, there's no much sign of a completed project to d advantage of d whole nation. All major projects and development are still ongoing. Bt till when? Nigerians are tired of hoping and dey want actions. We've waited so long in d past administration n it leads nowhere. Changes is constant in life n it takes steps. A population of 150million in a country where corruption is legal and official isn't easy to preside over bt we still expect positive changes no mata how little. God bless Nigeria
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by tellwisdom: 8:12am On Nov 19, 2012
Send me Jonas' number...I need to cuss him angry angry...I hate deceit angry
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by Anubiri(m): 8:13am On Nov 19, 2012
4 me oh i learnt dat evrytin dat hapins in dis country is caused by corruption........ grin ;Ddatz all and we cnt stop it grin grin
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by PatKing(f): 8:15am On Nov 19, 2012
He is a Nairalander, you never knew? shocked
Mgbadike80: Jonathan should come and chat with us on nairaland, we will definitely do better than the journalists
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by nkemKalu: 8:16am On Nov 19, 2012
Arrant nonesence.......Pls tell us what we are supposed to learn from that crap of an interview
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by kolexy(m): 8:17am On Nov 19, 2012
I learnt that our Presido is the dumbest president in the world
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by omoajiri(m): 8:20am On Nov 19, 2012
From the chat I learned that he is due to travel abroad (london) this week & due to his globe trotting, several committees reports will be reviewed & acted upon later than planned..
Can some one please explain what he ment when he mentioned one African country when he was responding to the cutlery issue.
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by nkemKalu: 8:25am On Nov 19, 2012
atuboweke: I just noticed that most of those criticising the chat are YorUbas. It is in their blood, so far as the Ofe mmanu people is concernd nothing good can come out of any other tribe But God will continue to put them to shame.
......EWU Gambia....Why bring tribal sentiments here? JONATHAN is a very big disappointment.
Re: What Did You Learn From The Presidential Media Chat? by ekwurekwu(m): 8:25am On Nov 19, 2012
Mgbadike80: Jonathan should come and chat with us on nairaland, we will definitely do better than the journalists

Gbam!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Why We Declared Journalist Sakilda, Others Wanted- Nigerian Army / NAF Video: "We Didn't Kill Chibok Girls" / Patience Jonathan Made Her Money From Gift And Gratification, IYC Tells EFCC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.