Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,150 members, 7,818,459 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 PM

Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease (2203 Views)

Amaechi Is Like Biblical Esther, He Has Shamed His Enemies – APC / Time To Classify “I Am Not Igbo” Rants As A Disease Or Symptom!, By Paul Achalla / Jonathan Is A Trainee President - ACN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by bilms(m): 8:58pm On Nov 18, 2012
Have you not noticed that president Goodluck Jonathan without sounding rude has become like a disease, that when anyone is infected with it, that person lost every sense of justice,reasoning and good judgement? I do not mean to sound insulting,but i just couldn't explain the reason why most people claiming to be in support of gej lack reason even before undisputable facts and figure.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by sheyguy: 9:05pm On Nov 18, 2012
bilms: Have you not noticed that president Goodluck Jonathan without sounding rude has become like a disease, that when anyone is infected with it, that person lost every sense of justice,reasoning and good judgement? I do not mean to sound insulting,but i just couldn't explain the reason why most people claiming to be in support of gej lack reason even before undisputable facts and figure.
STD or genetic disease?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by bilms(m): 4:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
gej is the name of the disease..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 4:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
bilms: Have you not noticed that president Goodluck Jonathan without sounding rude has become like a disease, that when anyone is infected with it, that person lost every sense of justice,reasoning and good judgement? I do not mean to sound insulting,but i just couldn't explain the reason why most people claiming to be in support of gej lack reason even before undisputable facts and figure.

Dude, it is all to do with bigotry and bias. I.e support pledged blindly and automatically based on ethnic, religious and sectional affiliation. It is very obvious GEJ is an abysmal President, by any standard and looking at his actions/inactions, but Nigerians are a very biased and divided people as well - and this works in GEJ's favour.

While we remain a retrogressive and aberrant nation where bias and sentiments reign supreme ahead of the simple consideration of seeking square pegs for square holes, then the likes of GEJ will always have sycophantic supporters regardless of how terrible they are at leading Nigeria. You should get used to it. It is part of the ugliness of our National existence we cannot deny. I.e "my son can do no wrong".
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by wesley80(m): 5:19pm On Nov 19, 2012
Is it not sad that superior and unemotional arguments are equated with poor judgement and reasoning by you simply because they are contrary to your own view? How else can one describe bigotry and intolerance? Most of you that resort to using the most foul languages can hardly win a simple debate or at the very least put your views across without resorting to imbecillic claims and name calling, victims of your own bigotry you are but sadly, always the first to accuse those with more reasonable opinions of being bigotted even when your entire arguments are hinged on falsity and dotted with undiluted hatred and little else, how sad.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by subzero2(m): 5:25pm On Nov 19, 2012
Are you promulgating your exorditations? Or articulating a superficial sentimentality? Beware of platitudeness and ponderousity, and learn to respect your president's integrity. You must be a negligible pocket radio that utters useless words. NONSENSE!!

3 Likes

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 5:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80: Is it not sad that superior and unemotional arguments are equated with poor judgement and reasoning by you simply because they are contrary to your own view? How else can one describe bigotry and intolerance? Most of you that resort to using the most foul languages can hardly win a simple debate or at the very least put your views across without resorting to imbecillic claims and name calling, victims of your own bigotry you are but sadly, always the first to accuse those with more reasonable opinions of being bigotted even when your entire arguments are hinged on falsity and dotted with undiluted hatred and little else, how sad.

Can you for once just comment , as I did, on the topic and show your persona here is beyond one merely limited to obsessing about what others have said and attempting to counter it? Why are you so obsessive in character? What the eff is the matter with you?

I have given my opinion directly responding to OP's musing as per why some support GEJ blindly even in the face of facts and actions/inactions indicative of poor leadership. If a guilty conscience is pricking you, please take a hike instead of attacking opinions that bothers you because it tells perhaps the uncomfortable truth that applies to you personally. Guy, I am happy to ignore you because I know what you are. Abeg, oblige in kind and get out of my effing way.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by bilms(m): 5:51pm On Nov 19, 2012
@Gbawe, that is the symptoms of the disease called gej..event in the face of glaring facts and figures,they resort to attack on your person...never mind...

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Itoroetti(m): 5:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gbawe:

Dude, it is all to do with bigotry and bias. I.e support pledged blindly and automatically based on ethnic, religious and sectional affiliation. It is very obvious GEJ is an abysmal President, by any standard and looking at his actions/inactions, but Nigerians are a very biased and divided people as well - and this works in GEJ's favour.

While we remain a retrogressive and aberrant nation where bias and sentiments reign supreme ahead of the simple consideration of seeking square pegs for square holes, then the likes of GEJ will always have sycophantic supporters regardless of how terrible they are at leading Nigeria. You should get used to it. It is part of the ugliness of our National existence we cannot deny. I.e "my son can do no wrong".
wat makes u tink ur opinion is correct?y dont u kip to ur opinion than generalise it?wat do u mean by Biase?a country dat had bin spoilt by ur Awolowo,ahmadu bello,zik,etc in the past 50yrs.u xpect him to spring up miracle within a twinkle of a second.smh.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 6:00pm On Nov 19, 2012
bilms: @Gbawe, that is the symptoms of the disease called gej..event in the face of glaring facts and figures,they resort to attack on your person...never mind...

It is because they have absolutely nada to sell the man on. GEJ is a very bad product factually enduring with practices everywhere that perpetuate graft, inefficiency and general misrule. That is the sad truth.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Nobody: 6:02pm On Nov 19, 2012
Name one Nigerian president that is/was not like a disease.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by wesley80(m): 6:17pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gbawe:

Can you for once just comment , as I did, on the topic and show your persona here is beyond one merely limited to obsessing about what others have said and attempting to counter it? Why are you so obsessive in character? What the eff is the matter with you?

I have given my opinion directly responding to OP's musing as per why some support GEJ blindly even in the face of facts and actions/inactions indicative of poor leadership. If a guilty conscience is pricking you, please take a hike instead of attacking opinions that bothers you because it tells perhaps the uncomfortable truth that applies to you personally. Guy, I am happy to ignore you because I know what you are. Abeg, oblige in kind and get out of my effing way.
You're nothing but a sad hateful creature damned to watching over your soldier in perpetual fear arising from the incurable guilt you're immersed in. What a pathetic and wretched imp you are. How's it that you assumed my post was in response to the crap you posted? How's it that you assumed Gbawe isnt more than a ghost to me that deserves no more than a casual glance? I have nothing to prove to you and your antics are totally irritating and only gratify the utterly stuupid. You've been called out over and over again and your true disgusting persona laid bare for all to see and as of now, you're just an old shameless oaf struggling for relevance and content to slip through the backdoor unnoticed to poison peoples minds like a little hapless demon.
Hear me and hear me good you silly gutless old imp; You are a non issue and a completely irrelevant bufoon, you dont matter, never have and never will - at least not to me, but if you think you got youself a blank cheque to peddle your falsity unopposed, then pls dream again!

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by seanet01: 6:21pm On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80:
You're nothing but a sad hateful creature damned to watching over your soldier in perpetual fear arising from the incurable guilt you're immersed in. What a pathetic and wretched imp you are. How's it that you assumed my post was in response to the crap you posted? How's it that you assumed Gbawe isnt more than a ghost to me that deserves no more than a casual glance? I have nothing to prove to you and your antics are totally irritating and only gratify the utterly stuupid. You've been called out over and over again and your true disgusting persona laid bare for all to see and as of now, you're just an old shameless oaf struggling for relevance and content to slip through the backdoor unnoticed to poison peoples minds like a little hapless demon.
Hear me and hear me good you silly gutless old imp; You are a non issue and a completely irrelevant bufoon, you dont matter, never have and never will - at least not to me, but if you think you got youself a blank cheque to peddle your falsity unopposed, then pls dream again!
Look at this mumu. You see, this your nonchalant attitude towards the betterment of your children's future will not benefit you. Reason for once.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by bilms(m): 6:26pm On Nov 19, 2012
this is not about opinion...it is about facts and figures.. reason and logic....opinion may differ,facts,figure and truth dont..
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by blacksta(m): 6:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80:

And you think what you wrote is not applicable to you as well - Just asking ( not a fight) - who really matters on this forum.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by seanet01: 6:32pm On Nov 19, 2012
bilms: this is not about opinion...it is about facts and figures.. reason and logic....opinion may differ,facts,figure and truth dont..
Fact!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by subzero2(m): 6:41pm On Nov 19, 2012
bilms: this is not about opinion...it is about facts and figures.. reason and logic....opinion may differ,facts,figure and truth dont..
Must your facts, figures, reason n logic be insultive? Must you be a damn, disrespecful and a f**kin bigot for us to know who you are? angry
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 6:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80:

You continue to give this same speech over and over again. Are you not truly sad? Day in day out, you insist on engaging folks who view you as a nuisance and are always happy to ignore you. The predictable end is the bellicose rant above that is identical to the many you regurgitate here as the inevitable 'finale' of your obsessive antics against other forum users.

You just cannot help yourself. It is really sad to see you repeat this psychopathic behavior time and time again. Don't you have anything in life that keeps you grounded and stable? No offline challenges/stimulation? No goals? No loved ones? Dude, you really need to get a life and learn to avoid folks who don't care for your malevolent attention, unrequited issues and obsessive stalking that never abates.

How can you, like a frigging psycho, be so taken with those who consider you a nuisance stalker? Even from what you write, I discern a very troubled and obsessive personality.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 6:55pm On Nov 19, 2012
seanet01: Look at this mumu. You see, this your nonchalant attitude towards the betterment of your children's future will not benefit you. Reason for once.

At the end of the day, Jonathan is a very poor President. This comes as no surprise to anyone who has experienced ambitious and merit-driven societal models worldwide. You don't make a self-admitted mediocrity the President of one of the most troubled nation on earth only to then begin seeking a miracle. doing that is an exponent of how many Nigerians, sadly, still have serious issues regarding ethnic, religious and sectional bias that impairs judgement significantly.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by wesley80(m): 7:16pm On Nov 19, 2012
blacksta:

And you think what you wrote is not applicable to you as well - Just asking ( not a fight) - who really matters on this forum.
Maybe it does apply to me, maybe it also applies to you, maybe, just maybe, but they represent my thoughts on the person of Gbawe and nothing stops you from putting down your thoughts on my person if you're not a gutless backbiting sissy thats afraid to pick a fight but willing to make unpleasant innuendos passed of as honest opinions. Why not pick your balls off your girls mouth and stop acting like a eunuch?
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 7:30pm On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80: Maybe it does apply to me, maybe it also applies to you, maybe, just maybe, but they represent my thoughts on the person of Gbawe and nothing stops you from putting down your thoughts on my person if you're not a gutless backbiting sissy thats afraid to pick a fight but willing to make unpleasant innuendos passed of as honest opinions. Why not pick your balls off your girls mouth and stop acting like a eunuch?

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Weaselly80, this is rich coming from you when you happen to be one of the most insecure, most angry and most obsessive compulsive characters known to this forum. grin grin grin grin grin I dey laff. Anyway, those who are mentally unhealthy never see that about themselves let alone admit it.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by jmaine: 7:33pm On Nov 19, 2012
Just another useless thread on this board grin . . . .I did like to be a disease like GEJ towering above internet minions like the OP and his ilks . . . .
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by wesley80(m): 7:35pm On Nov 19, 2012
seanet01: Look at this mumu. You see, this your nonchalant attitude towards the betterment of your children's future will not benefit you. Reason for once.
Dude, you've missed your way again! Please read the topic again and notice its not an ethnic bashing thread, this isnt about defending Awolowo or bashing Ojukwu, this thread actually requires some 'common sense' a luxury that happens to be out of your reach. So why dont you save your antics for your preferredarea of specialty where you can employ the most vile languages with no effort, we all know the max you can do on a thread that requires common sense is a three lined statement. Oya be a good boy and run along, Dont make your handicap obvious to all!
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by ANALIST: 7:40pm On Nov 19, 2012
WESLY80, indeed has nothing upstairs to argue with, other than running around for mere lambasting insult on GEJ and all that thinks his opinion on public affairs is not the arbiter.

I think, he should change his tactic of political machinery because Nairaland is a forum of intellectual Nigerians and indeed international community. And Nairalanders are proving what they understand from all facets of life, which politics is one of the central. Therefore, it's not to be left to the polluted and illogical mind.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by seanet01: 7:44pm On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80:
Dude, you've missed your way again! Please read the topic again and notice its not an ethnic bashing thread, this isnt about defending Awolowo or bashing Ojukwu, this thread actually requires some 'common sense' a luxury that happens to be out of your reach. So why dont you save your antics for your preferredarea of specialty where you can employ the most vile languages with no effort, we all know the max you can do on a thread that requires common sense is a three lined statement. Oya be a good boy and run along, Dont make your handicap obvious to all!
Nonsensical Reasoning! And you think you are making any rational sense with all this incoherent conjectures? The more you post the less you make sense. By the reality dawn on you, you will know that self induced fantasies aint safe for your health.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by wesley80(m): 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gbawe:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin Weaselly80, this is rich coming from you when you happen to be one of the most insecure, most angry and most obsessive compulsive characters known to this forum. grin grin grin grin grin I dey laff. Anyway, those who are mentally unhealthy never see that about themselves let alone admit it.

And I'm the one obsessing over you right? Old man, senility has climbed up your head. I'll save my response for a thread where your ediocy isnt the issue.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 7:45pm On Nov 19, 2012
wesley80:

Weaselly80 in his vapidly bellicose element grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy, mind you don't develop high blood pressure. You cannot fight the entire forum because they see abject mediocrity while you behold the 'messiah'.

Your modus operandi, sadly, is now known to all. I challenge you to use the strength of your intellect to propagate and uphold your case here because all I see is a frustrated cretin losing the plot and lashing out wildly, like a lunatic deserving to be caged, because more and more folks are seeing through the emptiness that Is Goodluck Ebele Jonathan incongruously aka (also known as) "fresh air" grin grin grin grin grin grin.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by wesley80(m): 7:50pm On Nov 19, 2012
seanet01: Nonsensical Reasoning! And you think you are making any rational sense with all this incoherent conjectures? The more you post the less you make sense. By the reality dawn on you, you will know that self induced fantasies aint safe for your health.
Hehehehehe you did how many lines this time? Now look again and see you stopped making sense after the first sentence, do yourself a favour and dont stretch your intellect.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by seanet01: 7:53pm On Nov 19, 2012
ANALIST: WESLY80, indeed has nothing upstairs to argue with, other than running around for mere lambasting insult on GEJ and all that thinks his opinion on public affairs is not the arbiter.

I think, he should change his tactic of political machinery because Nairaland is a forum of intellectual Nigerians and indeed international community. And Nairalanders are proving what they understand from all facets of life, which politics is one of the central. Therefore, it's not to be left to the polluted and illogical mind.
My friend. People like Wesley80 are the reason why Nigeria remain in the doldrums all this while. You can imagine with all the gibberish he is posting, not a single trace of Intelligence can be sought from him.
Imagine somebody defending this senseless statement " i did not promise to reduce Poverty, i promise to create Wealth"? The guy is even more dumber than Odechukwu. grin
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by Gbawe: 7:57pm On Nov 19, 2012
ANALIST: WESLY80, indeed has nothing upstairs to argue with, other than running around for mere lambasting insult on GEJ and all that thinks his opinion on public affairs is not the arbiter.

He certainly needs to raise his game. His agbero-like obsession for stalking dissenting voices with insults and personalized attention just shows a vacuous, disturbed, obsessive, paranoid and unstable mind. I ignore the chap 100% of the time because he says nothing of remote interest let alone anything I would even consider dignifying with a response.
Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by wesley80(m): 7:58pm On Nov 19, 2012
Gbawe:

Weaselly80 in his vapidly bellicose element grin grin grin grin grin grin Guy, mind you don't develop high blood pressure. You cannot fight the entire forum because they see abject mediocrity while you behold the 'messiah'.

Sorry old man, I expect no less. It doesnt matter what the entire country thinks, I'm led by my own convictions and nothing else. You can glory in the company of vile fellows like Seanet and his likes and count them as evidence of your popularity- its your choice.

1 Like

Re: Goodluck Jonathan Is Like A Disease by SisiKill1: 8:01pm On Nov 19, 2012
Itoroetti :

wat makes u tink ur opinion is correct?y dont u kip to ur opinion than generalise it?wat do u mean by Biase?a country dat had bin spoilt by ur Awolowo,ahmadu bello,zik,etc in the past 50yrs.u xpect him to spring up miracle within a twinkle of a second.smh.

Exhibit A

LMFAO!!! cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

10 Barbaric Practices That Still Exist In Nigeria / Obama: Hamas Must Release Abducted Israeli Soldier / Funeral Church Service For Late Prof Dora Akunyili, Abuja, Live On Ait/nta

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 79
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.