Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,745 members, 7,817,056 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! - Culture (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! (6363 Views)

Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 11:51pm On Nov 23, 2012
Jallowbah...you are an akata
Kailis...i thought u were Jamo
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 3:19am On Nov 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Jallowbah...you are an akata
Kailis...i thought u were Jamo

No...?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by MrsChima(f): 3:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
JallowBah:

No...?

ok...obviously someone thinks you are.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

ok...obviously someone thinks you are.

Oyinbo all the way.

...lol.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 4:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
why is jallowbah on all African thread ...we r not black we are Africans period... if u r not African GTFOH. BTW PAGAN NICE WRITE UP

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by navygrl: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Whether you believe biblical folk lore or science we are all related and over millennia have interbreed. with eachother. There are gene sequencing kits available which will map out your DNA by where certain genes are most prevalent to see for yourself where your ancestors were from. But back to topic black and tribal are two different concepts. Black is the current political correct way to identify negroid subset just as white is the PC term for the Caucasoid subset and Asian for the Mongoloid subset of the human species. To say im not black im tribal is like someone saying im not white im polish or im not Asian im Korean. It just makes you sound illiterate.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 4:54pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: why is jallowbah on all African thread ...we r not black we are Africans period... if u r not African GTFOH. BTW PAGAN NICE WRITE UP

Is there a law against it?
I stand up against racism. This dude is racist.

navygrl: Whether you believe biblical folk lore or science we are all related and over millennia have interbreed. with eachother. There are gene sequencing kits available which will map out your DNA by where certain genes are most prevalent to see for yourself where your ancestors were from. But back to topic black and tribal are two different concepts. Black is the current political correct way to identify negroid subset just as white is the PC term for the Caucasoid subset and Asian for the Mongoloid subset of the human species. To say im not black im tribal is like someone saying im not white im polish or im not Asian im Korean. It just makes you sound illiterate.

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
navygrl: Whether you believe biblical folk lore or science we are all related and over millennia have interbreed. with eachother. There are gene sequencing kits available which will map out your DNA by where certain genes are most prevalent to see for yourself where your ancestors were from. But back to topic black and tribal are two different concepts. Black is the current political correct way to identify negroid subset just as white is the PC term for the Caucasoid subset and Asian for the Mongoloid subset of the human species. To say im not black im tribal is like someone saying im not white im polish or im not Asian im Korean. It just makes you sound illiterate.

to hell with your nonsense. if that is the case, if you want to go into genetics, then we are also related to Chimpanzee, baboon, Gorilla, etc. you are just trying to spread some bullsh!t common ancestry theory, to justify adam & eve fairytale. infact i even wrote a thesis on this in which i stated that the Greater Ethnic Groups are unrelated and have come from distinct and separate ancestries and in turn have given birth to todays tribes who have gone on to form their own separate groups. This has been so for millenia. THe Tribes are the first true way of how humans should be . It is by divine right and the tribes will continue to exist as they have for millenia (If we all unite to preserve ourselves).

We tribal are isolated groups of humans who are a distinct entity and we have never intermarried over many millenia (any rare cases being diluted over time, which is even doubtable). many tribes are descended from a seperate single greater ethnic groups. for example, both Masaai and DInka are from the Greater Nilotic Ethnic group, yet both are extremely different, in terms of physical features, height, Culture, , religion, some aspects of lifestyle, etc. Both have evolved to some extent and formed separate groups by a natural process. take the gazelle and the kudu for example. both are of the same kind, yet they wont breed because over a period of time they have evolved into separate ethnic groups.

they are distinct separate entities today.

you half-breeds (yes i will use that word), are the source of most world problems today. you ahve been the ruin of tribes and stable societies, wherever you have set foot, be it in europe or south america or north america or anywhere.

We Africans refuse to accept your american concept of categorization. what do you mean by black is the correct way?! WHY SHOULD WHATEVER AMERICA DOES BE CORRECT, EVEN IF IT IS BLATANTLY WRONG?! DO YOU KNOW THAT EVEN WHILE REGISTERING FOR AMERICAN EXAMS ( SAT, TOEFEL, ETC), THE IGNORANCE OF AMERICANS ON SUCH ISSUES IS SO EVIDENT!

they have categorized arabs, turks, indians, chinese, polynesians, mongols, Persians, Austronesians ,etc., all under the same category as ASIAN / MONGOLOID.

are you implying that Han Chinese and Malays have the same roots? dont you know that Han Chinese are from a separate root from the Hwang Ho civilizatiton, while Malays are Polynesians an from a separate root.

what is this racist ideology based on their slant eyes?! angry angry angry angry
the Han have yellow skin while Malays have reddi-brown skin.
this shows how blindly racist ad ignorant you can be, judging by our a=outer appearances.

TO HELL WITH YOUR RACISM! AS A AFRICAN I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS USELESS AND AMATEURISH TERMINOLOGY! angry angry angry angry

and black is a skin colour , while Asian is the name of the COntinent . you see how inaccurate and random american terminology is

yes you should say you are Polish or Hausa or Korean or Han Chinese or Mongol, etc.

not I AM BLACK, OR I AM ASIAN, OR I AM YELLOW, OR I AM PINK/WHITE, etc.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:01pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

LOOK WHOS TALKING! YOU ARE RACIST YOURSELF AS ARE ALL YOUR KIND!

THIS IS EVIDENT FROM YOUR SUPPORT OF NAVYGIRLS USELESS POST!
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: why is jallowbah on all African thread ...we r not black we are Africans period... if u r not African GTFOH. BTW PAGAN NICE WRITE UP

I Thank You Brother.

this jallowblah tries to go into African threads as a wannabe and then when she feels unaccepted, out of jealousy , she tries to derail the thread and poke her nose into African issues in order to distort it.

she is no different from her colonial kind. they think they do good by disrupting and destroying other peoples ways.

I am sad to see that Nigerians on this forum are keeping silent on this thread and not speaking. It shows what cowards many of my fellow peoples are. I dont care. A tribal from Cameroon to me, is more than sufficient. I know that hope is not all lost.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 6:06pm On Nov 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

LOOK WHOS TALKING! YOU ARE RACIST YOURSELF AS ARE ALL YOUR KIND!

THIS IS EVIDENT FROM YOUR SUPPORT OF NAVYGIRLS USELESS POST!

Exactly how am I racist? Enlighten me.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 6:14pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

Exactly how am I racist? Enlighten me.

gtfo here! go light yoursef on fire. then you will be enlightened. .
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

u can only applause stupidity and contradiction comparing Black a color to a continent smh we r not black we are African tribesmen .period .get used to that

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

to hell with your nonsense. if that is the case, if you want to go into genetics, then we are also related to Chimpanzee, baboon, Gorilla, etc. you are just trying to spread some bullsh!t common ancestry theory, to justify adam & eve fairytale. infact i even wrote a thesis on this in which i stated that the Greater Ethnic Groups are unrelated and have come from distinct and separate ancestries and in turn have given birth to todays tribes who have gone on to form their own separate groups. This has been so for millenia. THe Tribes are the first true way of how humans should be . It is by divine right and the tribes will continue to exist as they have for millenia (If we all unite to preserve ourselves).

We tribal are isolated groups of humans who are a distinct entity and we have never intermarried over many millenia (any rare cases being diluted over time, which is even doubtable). many tribes are descended from a seperate single greater ethnic groups. for example, both Masaai and DInka are from the Greater Nilotic Ethnic group, yet both are extremely different, in terms of physical features, height, Culture, , religion, some aspects of lifestyle, etc. Both have evolved to some extent and formed separate groups by a natural process. take the gazelle and the kudu for example. both are of the same kind, yet they wont breed because over a period of time they have evolved into separate ethnic groups.

they are distinct separate entities today.

you half-breeds (yes i will use that word), are the source of most world problems today. you ahve been the ruin of tribes and stable societies, wherever you have set foot, be it in europe or south america or north america or anywhere.

We Africans refuse to accept your american concept of categorization. what do you mean by black is the correct way?! WHY SHOULD WHATEVER AMERICA DOES BE CORRECT, EVEN IF IT IS BLATANTLY WRONG?! DO YOU KNOW THAT EVEN WHILE REGISTERING FOR AMERICAN EXAMS ( SAT, TOEFEL, ETC), THE IGNORANCE OF AMERICANS ON SUCH ISSUES IS SO EVIDENT!

they have categorized arabs, turks, indians, chinese, polynesians, mongols, Persians, Austronesians ,etc., all under the same category as ASIAN / MONGOLOID.

are you implying that Han Chinese and Malays have the same roots? dont you know that Han Chinese are from a separate root from the Hwang Ho civilizatiton, while Malays are Polynesians an from a separate root.

what is this racist ideology based on their slant eyes?! angry angry angry angry
the Han have yellow skin while Malays have reddi-brown skin.
this shows how blindly racist ad ignorant you can be, judging by our a=outer appearances.

TO HELL WITH YOUR RACISM! AS A AFRICAN I REFUSE TO ACCEPT THIS USELESS AND AMATEURISH TERMINOLOGY! angry angry angry angry

and black is a skin colour , while Asian is the name of the COntinent . you see how inaccurate and random american terminology is

yes you should say you are Polish or Hausa or Korean or Han Chinese or Mongol, etc.

not I AM BLACK, OR I AM ASIAN, OR I AM YELLOW, OR I AM PINK/WHITE, etc.

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

gtfo here! go light yoursef on fire. then you will be enlightened. .

I find it funny how I always answer you with arguments and fact without getting to insults, but you NEVER answer me with anything other than this kinda sh*t.

Did your mother teach you to encourage others into committing suicide, or did you come with that yourself?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:55pm On Nov 26, 2012
pyrugu banned me but gurl your logic is flawed kindly proofread the BS u wrote here undecided
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 6:56pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: u can only applause stupidity and contradiction comparing Black a color to a continent smh we r not black we are African tribesmen .period .get used to that

Whats up, dude, could not find a gif yourself? It`s not hardsmiley Google is your friend.

And, you are reacting to her comparing black to a continent, but not white with severals..? Logic.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

Whats up, dude, could not find a gif yourself? It`s not hardsmiley Google is your friend.

And, you are reacting to her comparing black to a continent, but not white with severals..? Logic.
black is the word used by white american for slave cause they didn't know their origins or they wanted them to forget their origins so they gave to them a generic name ..now define black(the meanings) cause i'm fucking typing next to my brother who is anything but black the dude is almost yellow and m myself brown if you insist with ur color's names u should at least tell us the meaning of black..black this white that ...smh the screen u will use to quote me back is white now take a look at yourself in the mirror and tell me if you see a white face.. angry angryM African

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:03pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

I find it funny how I always answer you with arguments and fact without getting to insults, but you NEVER answer me with anything other than this kinda sh*t.

Did your mother teach you to encourage others into committing suicide, or did you come with that yourself?

JallowBah:

Cameroon brother follow my example. just ignore this one. ignore. ignore/ ignore.
we cannot let her derail the thread again. she keeps repeating the same questions without any sense.
i can answer all her questions if i want to but she is jsut intent upon provoking me as is eveident from the above first quote.
inspite of me going into detailed analysis.

just follow the mantra: ignore, ignore , ignore. . wink

let us and anyone who wishes to, discuss the real issues at hand.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 7:05pm On Nov 26, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

Cameroon brother follow my example. just ignore this one. ignore. ignore/ ignore.
we cannot let her derail the thread again. she keeps repeating the same questions without any sense.
i can answer all her questions if i want to but she is jsut intent upon provoking me as is eveident from the above first quote.
inspite of me going into detailed analysis.

just follow the mantra: ignore, ignore , ignore. . wink

let us and anyone who wishes to, discuss the real issues at hand.

1: You don`t answer questions and take the debate, you go to insults.
2: The ignoring thing is not working good for you.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:13pm On Nov 26, 2012
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:17pm On Nov 26, 2012
i remember here in the USA i was in clinic to get my physical this white lady gave me a form to fill ....i went to the part race and Etnicity ..i was WTF do they want me to answer ...guess what i did m suer u know PAGAN

RACE: HUMAN
ETHNICITY : AFRICAN-BETI-EWONDO
WHEN SHE WAS VERIFYING if i filled everything u should have seen the look she gave me lol ....

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 7:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Cameroon, cameroon...you should at least use a black person in the gif or video if you are going to halfway insult white people.
Tsk, tsk.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 7:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: i remember here in the USA i was in clinic to get my physical this white lady gave me a form to fill ....i went to the part race and Etnicity ..i was WTF do they want me to answer ...guess what i did m suer u know PAGAN

RACE: HUMAN
ETHNICITY : AFRICAN-BETI-EWONDO
WHEN SHE WAS VERIFYING if i filled everything u should have seen the look she gave me lol ....

What is your point here? You think white people like those forms any more than you do..?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah: Cameroon, cameroon...you should at least use a black person in the gif or video if you are going to halfway insult white people.
Tsk, tsk.
where did i insult white people please quote this line i'm still waiting the definition of black ..Pagan m sorry i tried to resist but m bored

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:23pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

What is your point here? You think white people like those forms any more than you do..?
yes i do u the one who created those forms so.....common sense

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 7:44pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: black is the word used by white american for slave cause they didn't know their origins or they wanted them to forget their origins so they gave to them a generic name ..now define black(the meanings) cause i'm fucking typing next to my brother who is anything but black the dude is almost yellow and m myself brown if you insist with ur color's names u should at least tell us the meaning of black..black this white that ...smh the screen u will use to quote me back is white now take a look at yourself in the mirror and tell me if you see a white face.. angry angryM African

Where do you have these meanings from? Who told you white people "invented" calling black people black..?

And no, I am not white, I am actually pink.

CAMEROONPRIDE: yes i do u the one who created those forms so.....common sense

Oh, I did that? When did I do that? Cause I really don`t recall doing such a thing..

Just because a forum says something, in a country with mostly white people, you are foolish enough to believe that all the people agree on it...?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 7:45pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: where did i insult white people please quote this line i'm still waiting the definition of black ..Pagan m sorry i tried to resist but m bored

Oh,I don`t know, how about telling me to get of the thread if I ain`t black..?

Would it be NICE of me to tell you to get out of a thread cause you are black? Oh, oh, my bad..you can call me white, I can`t call you black, right?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh,I don`t know, how about telling me to get of the thread if I ain`t black..?

Would it be NICE of me to tell you to get out of a thread cause you are black? Oh, oh, my bad..you can call me white, I can`t call you black, right?
again with the semantic issue ......
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 7:52pm On Nov 26, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: again with the semantic issue ......

You started talking about it, and you are doing like Pagan is doing; avoiding a discussion.
I wonder why, oh...?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:58pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

Where do you have these meanings from? Who told you white people "invented" calling black people black..?

And no, I am not white, I am actually pink.

Oh, I did that? When did I do that? Cause I really don`t recall doing such a thing..

Just because a forum says something, in a country with mostly white people, you are foolish enough to believe that all the people agree on it...?
Africans never referred to themselves as Black we do not consider color skin unlike Western who are really psychopathic about that ....There is no such things as black people but since some people have been stolen from their lands(BA and others islanders) the word black has been invented to them by their masters(white) in the optic to destruct their identity saying m wrong is just a denial cause we all know who created the word black(as a reference to a group of people) and if you watched Admistad when the slaves arrived there is a dude who ask them who they are none of them said we are black none of them even said Africa cause the Africans of the past identified themselves to their kingdom and their ethnicity .period they gave so much answers that the white man as usual(lazy and wicked) decided to gather all those origins in one word :"BLACK" what is black? a race? an ethnicity? tell me what is the meaning of black?

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:59pm On Nov 26, 2012
JallowBah:

You started talking about it, and you are doing like Pagan is doing; avoiding a discussion.
I wonder why, oh...?
since when GTFOH is an insult ? it simply means that ur presence here is not wanted undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Looking For An Igbo Name For My Baby Boy / How Often Do You Speak Your Native Language At Home? / IGBO What Does Onye Akpu Obi Mean

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 76
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.