Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,713 members, 7,816,933 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 08:29 PM

Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! - Culture (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Culture / Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! (6362 Views)

Are White People Superior To Blacks- I Believe So / The Reason Why Blacks Try So Hard To Claim Somalis/ethiopians / Nigerian Woman Are More Beautiful Then East Africans (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 9:41am On Nov 27, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

as i said before, akatas are racist. By the Gods, they are even racist against themsefs and keep using n- word in their useless rap e songs. not to mention all their pan-black , black-jesus, black egypt, blac black black movement. and then they try to pull us Africans into it! that was why i created this thread in the first place. we Africans must distance ourselves from the racist mentality of akatas and westerners.

@BahPulo, race is different and ethnic group is different.make note. .

The black movement has been of great importance to african americans. To state otherwise is ignorance.

Mrs.Chima:

Ignorance. They are doing to you the same way they are complaining Whites are doing to them. I guess two wrongs is the African way.

Yeah..but it`s "okay" because of what has happen in the past. And I agree with the last one.
Like I said; an eye for an eye will make the whole world..what now?

Mrs.Chima:
grin

You must have hurted his little feelings...naughty girl.

...buhu?smiley

BahPulo:

I know right, the kind of racism I witness among black is alarming to say the least what I find annoying the most is when they try to point fingers at other ethnic groups, I mean you have to like yourself first before anyone can try liking you........ lol

Hatred creates hatred.
And that will not make the world any better for my kids.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 7:42pm On Nov 27, 2012
BahPulo:

I know right, the kind of racism I witness among black is alarming to say the least what I find annoying the most is when they try to point fingers at other ethnic groups, I mean you have to like yourself first before anyone can try liking you........ lol
shocked shocked shocked where did we ask for ur love smh
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:33pm On Nov 27, 2012
JallowBah: Lol. Nice try with trying out the gif`s, I will give you that.
The difference is that I use them on what people say, not when they ask something.

I always answer a question, guess that was too much work, Mr-knows-all-the-states of USA.
stop crying its not my faulT if U R uneducated and lack of curiosity ..... angry angry undecided undecided
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 9:43pm On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: stop crying its not my faul if uneducated and lack of curiosity ..... angry angry undecided undecided

...uhm..did you not state that you ARE educated..?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 27, 2012
JallowBah:

...uhm..did you not state that you ARE educated..?
I AM
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 9:48pm On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: I AM

Oh..that`s why you are writing with grammars that indicate it is you, when you probably were trying to aim it at me..?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:54pm On Nov 27, 2012
JallowBah:

Oh..that`s why you are writing with grammars that indicate it is you, when you probably were trying to aim it at me..?
NONSENSE THOSE ARE TYPOS U KNOW I HAVE TO GO DOWN TO OUR LEVEL TO MAKE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I TRY TO SHOVE IN YOUR HEAD SINCE YESTERDAY....GTFOH tongue tongue tongue
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:20pm On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: NONSENSE THOSE ARE TYPOS U KNOW I HAVE TO GO DOWN TO OUR LEVEL TO MAKE U UNDERSTAND WHAT I TRY TO SHOVE IN YOUR HEAD SINCE YESTERDAY....GTFOH tongue tongue tongue

No, cause my typo was a letter in a name.
Your typo, on the other hand, makes the whole sentence wrong.

So..nah, I ain`t going anywhere.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 10:34pm On Nov 27, 2012
JallowBah:

No, cause my typo was a letter in a name.
Your typo, on the other hand, makes the whole sentence wrong.

So..nah, I ain`t going anywhere.
whatever lonely woman ....attention seeker Africans don't want u so please leave
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 11:06pm On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: whatever lonely woman ....attention seeker Africans don't want u so please leave

How am I being an attention seeker? Because I don`t agree with you, and take you out on your faults?wink
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 11:07pm On Nov 27, 2012
JallowBah:

How am I being an attention seeker? Because I don`t agree with you, and take you out on your faults?wink
EWU
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 11:08pm On Nov 27, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: EWU

Lol.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by taharqa: 11:12pm On Nov 27, 2012
I am a 'Black' African. That is an IDENTITY, just like your 'tribal'/ethnic group Identity. There is really nothing Biological about it.

If (some)Africans who are tropical/supertropically adapted and Dark-skinned (a wide range that hinges on Brown) with a shared recent historical experience, choose to regard themselves by the term 'Black' Africans , which significant a general Identity for them , me thinks issokay.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by BahPulo(f): 4:10am On Nov 28, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

as i said before, akatas are racist. By the Gods, they are even racist against themsefs and keep using n- word in their useless rap e songs. not to mention all their pan-black , black-jesus, black egypt, blac black black movement. and then they try to pull us Africans into it! that was why i created this thread in the first place. we Africans must distance ourselves from the racist mentality of akatas and westerners.

@BahPulo, race is different and ethnic group is different.make note. .

you can put anything in front of that ism, hate is hate whether you call it racism, tribalism I don't care it's still hating someone for who they are and it's wrong. Like I said before africans are capable of racism which you can't deny cause all I'll have to do is paste one of your post for you to ponder on next please....
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by BahPulo(f): 4:15am On Nov 28, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: shocked shocked shocked where did we ask for ur love smh

I see you are confuse, well I am not surprise I supected it long time ago. as for asking for love, may be that's what you need to do instead of sinking into hatred.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 5:15am On Nov 28, 2012
BahPulo:

I see you are confuse, well I am not surprise I supected it long time ago. as for asking for love, may be that's what you need to do instead of sinking into hatred.
dude i dnt know what u are but u r off topicc ..we r not talking about hate or love but about the label black that we Africans refuse to bear...refer to us as Africans or by our ethnicity..is that too much work for u and ur masters? ..now a fam keep ur love 4 ur relatives we r use to b hated despised etc we r so used to that receiveing love from u is irrilevant to our existence

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 10:36am On Nov 28, 2012
CAMEROONPRIDE: dude i dnt know what u are but u r off topicc ..we r not talking about hate or love but about the label black that we Africans refuse to bear...refer to us as Africans or by our ethnicity..is that too much work for u and ur masters? ..now a fam keep ur love 4 ur relatives we r use to b hated despised etc we r so used to that receiveing love from u is irrilevant to our existence

"Black" does not only count for africans. "Negro", on the other hand, counts for mainly africans. In my country, the word negro is no longer looked at positive in any way, the political correct term for dark-skinned people, no matter african-american or african, is black.

If I am describing an african friend to someone white, I would not say "yeah, he is black, 180cm, etc ". I would say he is "gambian, 180cm, etc".

Black is only the colour. Nothing more.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:10pm On Nov 28, 2012
JallowBah:

"Black" does not only count for africans. "Negro", on the other hand, counts for mainly africans. In my country, the word negro is no longer looked at positive in any way, the political correct term for dark-skinned people, no matter african-american or african, is black.

If I am describing an african friend to someone white, I would not say "yeah, he is black, 180cm, etc ". I would say he is "gambian, 180cm, etc".

Black is only the colour. Nothing more.

THEN THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING US BY COLOUR! WEA ARE NOT BLACK COLOUR TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 1:34pm On Nov 28, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

THEN THAT IS THE POINT OF THIS THREAD!!!!!!!!! STOP CALLING US BY COLOUR! WEA ARE NOT BLACK COLOUR TO BEGIN WITH!!!!!!!!!! angry angry angry angry angry angry angry

But then, why is it okay to call me WHITE?
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 1:38pm On Nov 28, 2012
JallowBah:

OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JSUT GTFOH~! YOU ARE NOT TRIBAL! angry angry angry angry
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 2:28pm On Nov 28, 2012
PAGAN 9JA:

OMGS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! JSUT GTFOH~! YOU ARE NOT TRIBAL! angry angry angry angry

I got Sami-blood in me. That is an ethnic group, honey.

If people can not call you black, you can not call white people white. Logics.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 5:56pm On Nov 28, 2012
JallowBah:

I got Sami-blood in me. That is an ethnic group, honey.

If people can not call you black, you can not call white people white. Logics.

EXACTLY! YOU ARE A HALF-BRED LIKE THE REST OF YOUR KIND! NOW GTFOH!!!!!! angry angry angry angry
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 6:05pm On Nov 28, 2012
JallowBah:

if u dnt want to b called white start a petition but i doubt u will get any signatures cuz it seems ur people like it
On a serious note we dnt care about u i can see it is what bothers u. ..u think our lives are related .white this white that ..we r diff people u try to bring this racism issue on every thread..i know why ur people r afraid of our empowerement..bunch of losers

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 7:16pm On Nov 28, 2012
this is your bakground jalllowblah. you come from a racist background:

JallowBah: I can`t (donate blood).

In my country, if you have piercings in your tounge, or have had s*x with an african the last 12months, you can not donate.
So, since I am married to an african, and have the piercing...

( They are trying to change the law regarding the african thing, though.. )
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Nobody: 9:08pm On Nov 28, 2012
Never dare open ur mouth again about Racism...so Africans aint human..anyway whay m i surprised..

1 Like

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 11:20pm On Nov 28, 2012
Lol.

I am not responsible for what other people do, just because they happen to have my skin-colour.
If so, you two are responsible for Boko Haram. Kony. The wars going on in Africa as we speak. Somalia. The list goes on and on..

You two need to grow up your as*es, and pagan, you need to get your as* out of the country you HATE, but still live and work in, and go back home and do something good for your invorement.
Cameroon; You need to realise that not everything in this world revolves around colour. The worst thing here is that you actually see that I have some points, but you are so focused on the hatred, and so stubborn, that you can not admit it out loud.

You think I cry because some racist fools don`t like me? I got better things to do. Like take a crap in my toilet. And use water to clean it after.

Racist fools. Go use this kinda language to your mothers, see what she thinks.

2 Likes

Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 2:42pm On Nov 29, 2012
^^^^^^^^ I thank the Gods, that even though you are so rotten, atleast you started you using water instead of that paper as the rest of your kind do. its good to learn positive things from others.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by JallowBah(f): 4:50pm On Nov 29, 2012
How and where am I rotten?

Like I said..go talk all this to your mother, with the exact words and anger you do here. See what she says. She would be ashamed, so should you.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Blyss: 11:40pm On Nov 29, 2012
Pegan, you are a true Negro.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:34am On Nov 30, 2012
Blyss: Pegan, you are a true Negro Tribal.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by Blyss: 10:00pm On Nov 30, 2012
[quote author=PAGAN 9JA][/quote]

Ok, since you insist. You are a true tribal Negro.
Re: Africans We Are "Not" Blacks !!!!!! We Are Tribals !!!!!!!! by PAGAN9JA(m): 10:05pm On Nov 30, 2012
A True Tribal African would be sufficient. . wink

i dont like the word "Negro". . . . it reminds me of this:

[img]http://www.unf.edu/floridahistoryonline/Plantations/images/IndigoSlaveSaleSC1769-lg.jpg[/img]

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Hilarious Meanings Of "Eh Hen" In Nigeria / Looking For An Igbo Name For My Baby Boy / How Often Do You Speak Your Native Language At Home?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.