Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,086 members, 7,821,749 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 05:49 PM

I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad - Health (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad (112048 Views)

How Can You Add More Weight If You're Too Skinny? / Help: I Am Too Skinny, I Want To Gain Weight, What Do I Do? / I'm Too Skinny, What Can I Do To Add Weight? Food's Not Working..any Help? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by adaemetu(f): 11:35pm On Nov 20, 2012
@op weight on and complan milk will do the magic. It worked for two of my skinny friends.try it
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by georgesylva(m): 5:36am On Nov 21, 2012
I skinny, i no tall buh dem gurls b luving ur boi lyk dat. It a mindset tin. Work on it.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Etelite: 6:35am On Nov 21, 2012
say it again!
packman: [size=20pt]THIS KIND THREAD ALWAYS MAKE ME SICK..... THE FAT COMPLAINS THEY ARE TOO FAT THEY WANT TO BE SKINNY..

THE SKINNY COMPLAIN THEY ARE TOO SKINNY THEY WANT TO BE FAT.......

WHICH KIND LIFE WE DEY LIVE FOR THIS WORLD EHN..... embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed

GUY THANK GOS THE WAY YOU ARE OOOOO....... AND STOP COMPLAINING YOUR MATE THEM DEY GRAVE OOOOO.... angry angry angry

SO YOU BETTER CHEER UP.... grin grin grin grin grin[/size]

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 9:40am On Nov 24, 2012
adaemetu: @op weight on and complan milk will do the magic. It worked for two of my skinny friends.try it
This did not work for me,I took two tablespoons of wate-on,one boiled egg and one tin peak milk every morning and night for three weeks and nothing happened.I have always been a fried food person still nothing happened cos I am still weighing the same 50kg I've been weighing since I was 15yrs some 14yrs ago. OP please keep searching,I am following you.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Besto(m): 9:50am On Nov 24, 2012
moreeni:
This did not work for me,I took two tablespoons of wate-on,one boiled egg and one tin peak milk every morning and night for three weeks and nothing happened.I have always been a fried food person still nothing happened cos I am still weighing the same 50kg I've been weighing since I was 15yrs some 14yrs ago. OP please keep searching,I am following you.
lmao u wan form sexy 4 dat guy abi.
Criusly u nid2gv up.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 3:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Besto:
lmao u wan form sexy 4 dat guy abi.
Criusly u nid2gv up.
Now you see what OP and others put up with because of their sizes.People just disrespect them for no sane reason.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by tunnytox(m): 2:55pm On Nov 25, 2012
Another tip for the OP, always make sure you never get hungry, you can do this my making sure you have snacks available with you all the time. Anytime you are hungry and you don't eat on time your body will breaking down your muscle and this usually takes time to replace back.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Joshcoli(m): 6:48am On Dec 11, 2012
Funny how you try to gain weight and the body is just working against it, you try to eat much and the body breaks it down faster
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by isaacosa(m): 8:43am On Dec 12, 2012
Please try appetite stimulating drugs like cipron,feedfine,ciprigold.

1 Like

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by badesco(m): 1:26pm On Dec 12, 2012
Go to Vulcanizer to blow you up
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Joshcoli(m): 7:10pm On Mar 24, 2013
badesco: Go to Vulcanizer to blow you up

Pls shutup...
@OP I used to be skinny too until I tried ON Optimum Mass, I was not doing workout so I just gain fat, I immediately stoped using it when people started saying I was getting fat, you can try it also. And sincerely its better to add some weight for people like you, you become smarter and sexier
Pray it helps

4 Likes

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by ciwi: 6:59am On Mar 25, 2013
Pls where did you get it and wats the cost? Pls I'd appreciate ur response
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 12:38am On Apr 01, 2013
Joshcoli:

Pls shutup...
@OP I used to be skinny too until I tried ON Optimum Mass, I was not doing workout so I just gain fat, I immediately stoped using it when people started saying I was getting fat, you can try it also. And sincerely its better to add some weight for people like you, you become smarter and sexier
Pray it helps
pls,how can i get ON Optimum mass?kindly reply as soon as possible.Thanks
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Joshcoli(m): 10:17am On Apr 18, 2013
Got it from Amazon...
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by teyokensax: 2:11pm On Aug 18, 2013
pls is there no way i can get it in nigeria...i tried amazon but u cant ship outside US ...but stilll thinkin of tryin ebay....
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 12:09pm On Dec 01, 2015
moreeni:

are u sedentary? What's ur daily activities like? Do u always stress up urself? U might have a high metabolism rate
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Darque5ive: 9:39am On Apr 28, 2016
Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass weight gainer with proper exercises will do amazing work on u. Call 08057917165 2 place order
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by wacomcy21(m): 4:50pm On Jun 26, 2016
Try mixing raw egg with tin peak milk take it morning and night for like 3 to 4weeks... Den gym also... u go come back here dey complain say u won slim
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by MightyFortress: 11:23pm On Oct 16, 2016
me too need weight gain o.
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by hannita(f): 10:47am On Dec 29, 2016
Hope there are no side effects to this "Optimum Nutrition Serious Mass weight gainer" apart from getting fat?
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 11, 2019
martyns303:
i was skinny at same age, now am slim not skinny. back then i felt so bad i was drinking casilan 90 and gyming. the truth is you cannot increase the amount of food you can eat, when your filled your filled. this is ur stature and there's very little you can do to change that, plus being in collage can be stressful. here is what i did and it really helped me, then i use to mix malt and raw egg, i drink it like once every day or 2 days, got myself a dumbbell. the workout method is to lay down on a bench, one dumbbell in each hand, spread ur hands open then bring them back together, it helps broaden your chest. do atleast 30 sit-ups and 30 push-ups, initially you can only do 10 but with time 30 will seem easier. your dress-code should strictly be T-shirts, pair of jeans and sneakers (make sure they are ur size), back then in Nigeria i use to travel all the way to Aba to sew longsleevs, there's this guy, they call him "bigfish" he's very good, owns a warehouse so u can just pick the material you want and his tailors will design them perfectly for you. well 5yrs later now, boy you need to see what my body looks like now, all those hard work paid off. i really know how you feel so i have taken time to write all of this, hope it helps. cheers bro.
ok
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Nobody: 12:25am On Jun 02, 2019
It's clean not just magical! tongue
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by archsaints8429(m): 7:48am On Mar 18, 2020
well been skinny is not a problem anyway but there is a way to come out of that.

why not try superlife stemcell stc30 therapy, its aln all solution to all mans greatest problem..

When you've tried everything else and there has been no change,

*PLEASE GET YOUR SELF A BOX TODAY*
PLEASE DO NOT JOKE WITH YOUR HEALTH.
For improvement of eye sight (At least 2 to 4 Packs)

2. For nasal defects or mouth ulcers and defeat, bad teeth ( 2 to 4 Packs)

3. For broken bones, severed fingers, skin ulcers and cancers (4 to 6 Packs)

4. For protection or repair of lungs or treatment of lung cancers (4 to 6 Packs)

5. For anti-aging, scars, wrinkles, skin lift e.t.c (2 to 4 Packs)

6. For Diabetes, fibroid, cysts, hypertension, Stomach ulcers, high blood pressure and other metabolic disorders (4 to 6 Packs)

7. For gastric cancers, prostate cancers, pancreatic cancers, liver cirrhosis, and almost every other kind of cancers and intractable disease (4 to 6 Packs)

8. For People suffering hair lost and bald hair (2 to 4 Packs)

9. For Glowing skin, skin disease, wrinkles, scars (2 to 6 Packs)

10. For Brain upgrade (I now dream and remember), Lost of memory. (4 to 8 Packs)

11. People with weak Immune system (Frequent malaria typhoid, medications seem not working, Frequent flu and cold, body pains, Fatigue, Anemia, Frequent Infections and etc. (2 to 4 Packs)
Say goodbye to all kinds of diseases, incurable ailments and surgery

NO MORE!!! With STC30 you will be good as new.

It has been proven to crush fibroid to pieces!

Destroy Cancer cells

Revive dead kidneys

Turn arthritis and rheumatoid bones into new ones so you can run freely again!!!

All with medical proofs and doctors testimony!

Turn HIV to Negative all with Full Medical proof!! NOT KIDDING!

No matter your ailment, STC 30 stem cells rejuvenation would bring you back to healthy living! YOUR SOLUTION IS HERE!
Stem cells are mother cells because it takes acre of every tissue in your body. Every problem that we have are as a result of all the damage done to our cells. So get stem cells and stay healthy.
Did you know? HIV is related white blood cells.(CD4 cells).
Red blood cells are sickle cell anemia related.
So are liver tissues, nerve tissues, heart tissues and more.
It was not produced through pharmaceutical but by phytoCelltec. No toxic substances in it. They are purely organic.
Some of the ingredients that make up stc30. That particular apple grows only in Switzerland and does not rot at all. It's s special apple.
Hello, I'm Laila Ahmadi from China, student at the Faculty of Medical Sciences at Zanjan University.
The Corona virus or COVD-19 will reach any country sooner or later, and there is no doubt that many countries do not have any sophisticated diagnostic kits or equipment.
Please use as much * natural vitamin C as possible * to strengthen your immune system. Currently, the virus does not contain a vaccine or specific treatment Unfortunately, due to the genetic mutation that made it very dangerous. This disease appears to be caused by the fusion of the gene between a snake and a bat, and has acquired the ability to infect mammals, including humans.
It is important to have greater knowledge of the disease: Professor Chen Horin, CEO of Beijing Military Hospital, said: "Sliced ??lemon in a glass of warm water can save your life".
So whatever you are doing, take a look at this message and pass it on to other people!
Hot lemon can kill cancer cells! Cut the lemon into three parts and put it in a glass, then pour hot water and transform it into (alkaline water), drink it every day, it will definitely benefit everyone. Treatment with this extract destroys only malignant cells and does not affect healthy cells.
Second, the carboxylic acid in lemon juice can regulate high blood pressure, protect narrow arteries, regulate blood circulation and reduce blood clotting.
After reading the message, transfer it to the person you love and take care of your personal health.
Advice: Professor Chen Horin notes that whoever receives this message is at least guaranteed to save someone's life ... I did my job and I hope you can help me develop it too.

Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by archsaints8429(m): 7:49am On Mar 18, 2020
for enquiry on how to order, pls whatsapp/call 08122840850
Re: I'm Too Skinny And It Makes Me Sad by Mike008(m): 3:20pm On Jan 01, 2021

This comment is old but permit me to laugh grin grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

My Weight Loss Story-from 75kg To 58.5kg,still Counting / Man Suffers Penile Fracture During Rigorous Sex (Graphic Photos) / Funke Akindele Arrested For Hosting Party Despite Lockdown

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.