Stats: 3,156,837 members, 7,831,715 topics. Date: Saturday, 18 May 2024 at 03:15 AM

Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan (9501 Views)

BREAKING NEWS : Diezena Returns $90billion Dollars To President Buhari / See What People Did To President Jonathan's Billboard In Katsina (pic) / Great Quotes By President Goodluck Jonathan. (2) (3) (4)

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:42am On Nov 20, 2012
tarryT: Demdem Retardeen the grandson of Clueless.. Take ur sad story to another tread. We are celebrating our president here.

And what are u? a produce from a rotten kunt. What a miserable life u have.
O yes we are celebrating our President, The Retardeen.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:46am On Nov 20, 2012
I DARE SAY NIGERIA'S PROBLEM IS NOT THIS MAN. ITS THE USELESS PEOPLE HE IS GOVERNING THAT ARE CLUELESS AND UNGOVERNABLE.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 9:47am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem:

am only aware of just one President for a country called Nigeria where i am. Continue to live in denial. Call him whatever the same way i can call him whatever.
My president GEJ is RETARDEEN. DEAL WITH THAT

It takes a worse retardeen to have a retard as his president. By the way, you dont have to bolden your taxt to make sense. A foolish post is a foolish post, bolden or not.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by GoodNigerian: 9:52am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday President Goodluck Jonathan.
May God grant you wisdom and courage to prevail against all the odds in Aso Villa. More years to your age. Nigerians are praying for you.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by gwas(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
Even if he hasn't done our expectations, we still shout "HAPPY BIRTHDAY TO YOU GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN".
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 9:53am On Nov 20, 2012
oxford:

It takes a worse retardeen to have a retard as his president.

It was beyond me dumb. The vast majority felt the Retardeen is best fitted for the Job despite his miserable past. Thats democracy for u. Democracy dont always gives u the best

By the way, you dont have to bolden your taxt to make sense. A foolish post is a foolish post, bolden or not.

Am not in the business of making any sense to u fool. As long as its not against any forum rule then am in-line and good to go. Go commit suicide or deal with it grin grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by younglad007(m): 9:55am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday Presido
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Temi99(m): 9:56am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy bufday Mr president,LLNP
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by tarryT(m): 9:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem:

Demdem Retardeen the grandson of Clueless,. May ur stupidity reign forever in ur father's(Retardeen) house. Go slap ur mother. cheesy

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:01am On Nov 20, 2012
tarryT: Demdem Retardeen the grandson of Clueless,. May ur stupidity reign forever in ur father's(Retardeen) house. Go slap ur mother. cheesy

Demdem:

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by pedestal82(m): 10:05am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Bday my President! May God continue to bless and strenghten u.come 2015
Ur haters will be dumbfounded!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by lacasa: 10:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem:

Why dont leave ur own greetings and get lost. My president is the Retardeen.

Lwkm.. grin
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by chakula: 10:08am On Nov 20, 2012
As far as you are alive (Jona) birthday wish isn't what you deserve or after I personally think prayer should be put in place for you to have the clue of running our affairs and manage the public funds in a good way.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by lynton(m): 10:09am On Nov 20, 2012
nedu2000: He has his flaws,he has his critics but one thing is sure he is the president of the only country we have got,happy birthday to GOODLUCK EBELE JONATHAN smiley

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Goodluck_Jonathan

Happy Birthday ♍Ɣ President. You are indeed member of the November special. Wise and calculative people. We don't talk much but D̶̲̥̅̊o̲̅ A̶̲̥̅ lot. I celebrate with you Sir. I specially invite you on ♍Ɣ birthday on 22nd November. Be there. You are blessed.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by 5much(m): 10:12am On Nov 20, 2012
hapi birthday my president
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by ifihearam: 10:13am On Nov 20, 2012
@demdem,

Your president is a retardeen and he rules over your family,father,mother,grand father and grand mother including you and your children,that only makes something clear,yoy are from a generation of retardeens,shame on you and your lineage.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by psychu: 10:14am On Nov 20, 2012
happy birthday sir!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by nomshu(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2012
Why na fellow N/landers, jst to wish person happy B-day is now become a problem! see hw guys dey mess themselves up blowing alot ballon. pls lets learn to go straigth to the point. My wish for our precident is many more years in return and may God give him the will power to arrest Bharam soon.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:16am On Nov 20, 2012
ifihearam: @demdem,

Your president is a retardeen and he rules over your family,father,mother,grand father and grand mother including you and your children,that only makes something clear,yoy are from a generation of retardeens,shame on you and your lineage.

HONORARIUM grin grin grin where have u been? its been a while grin grin
Are u also aware that this same RETARDEEN also rule over your family,father,mother,grand father and grand mother including you and your children, ur entire miserable lineage cursed and "uncursed". Join me now to say No to his clueless leadership grin grin, otherwise ur entire lineage is doomed. grin

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Emerald120(f): 10:18am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem: Happy Birthday Retardeen.
u r so rude n ill mannered.
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 10:20am On Nov 20, 2012
Emerald120: u r so rude n ill mannered.

av u said the same to ur fellow cohorts that call other leaders names even here on NL? if not, shut ur trap.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by DAvIt0(m): 10:22am On Nov 20, 2012
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LLNP, OUR ONE AND ONLY PRESIDENT!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Obidonreal: 10:51am On Nov 20, 2012
happy birthday 2 d best president in naija,boko harams dey disturb ur adminstration but ur problem is u're 2 slow 2 react,anyway hapi many returns,naija must make am
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Sike(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2012
HBD TO HIM, BÈÉBÉ !!
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Damlesky(m): 10:54am On Nov 20, 2012
Where he go take do the party....Aso villa? undecided
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:58am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy birthday to our great president
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:59am On Nov 20, 2012
Sorry for the HATERS, I have to do this again because I enjoy doing it. I supported and voted for Jonathan because I saw in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I voted and supported Jonathan because of the following reasons:
1) completion of the dredging of river Niger. Present status- dredging of river niger has been completed.
2) completion of Onitsha port. Present status- Onitsha port has been completed and commissioned
3) remodelling and upgrading of Enugu airport to international airport. Current status- remodelling work is ongoing and arrangement has been completed to construct an international terminal.
4) construction of 2nd Niger bridge. Current status- the ground braking and actual work is expected to commence in March next yr, under PPP
5) reforms and privatisation of PHCH. Current status- almost completed.
6) completion of the Onitsha-Owerri road. Current status- COMPLETED.
7) completion of Onitsha-Enugu expressway. Current status: Head-bridge to upper iweka section already expanded and COMPLETED. Work ongoing at other sections
cool Enugu-PH expressway. Current status still several bad portions but remedial works currently ongoing to restore bad sections, while we await plans for complete reconstruction.
9)opening of the Aba NNPC fuel deport. Current status: DONE, making the southeast buy fuel, not at official price of N97 per litre( except at NNPC stations) but reasonable price of N120. If not for opening of the Aba deport, with the current scarcity of petrol everywhere, fuel in the southeast would have jumped to at least N150 per litre.
9) opening of Enugu NNPC fuel deport. Current status: work ongoing
9)opening of the Aba NNPC fuel deport. Current status: DONE, making the southeast buy fuel, not at official price of N97 per litre( except at NNPC stations) but reasonable price of N120. If not for opening of the Aba deport, with the current scarcity of petrol everywhere, fuel in the southeast would have jumped to at least N150 per litre.
10) restoration of the eastern rail line,ditto rail transport across the country. Current status: serious work ongoing, expected to be completed late 2013
10) reconstruction of failed sections of benin-ore road. Current status- one of the troublesome section has been COMPLETELY reconstructed, while we expect work on the other failed section.
11)port reforms, reduction in number of agencies at the ports and all that. Current status: substantially DONE, boosting trade and commerce.
12) consolidation of democracy thru electoral reforms and FREE and FAIR elections. Status: impressive.
13) And so on and so forth.

Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:00am On Nov 20, 2012
Sorry for the HATERS, I have to do this again because I enjoy doing it. I supported and voted for Jonathan because I saw in him a person who will most likely develop all parts of the country fairly uniformly. I voted and supported Jonathan because of the following reasons:
1) completion of the dredging of river Niger. Present status- dredging of river niger has been completed.
2) completion of Onitsha port. Present status- Onitsha port has been completed and commissioned
3) remodelling and upgrading of Enugu airport to international airport. Current status- remodelling work is ongoing and arrangement has been completed to construct an international terminal.
4) construction of 2nd Niger bridge. Current status- the ground braking and actual work is expected to commence in March next yr, under PPP
7) completion of Onitsha-Enugu expressway. Current status: Head-bridge to upper iweka section already expanded and COMPLETED. Work ongoing at other sections
cool Enugu-PH expressway. Current status still several bad portions but remedial works currently ongoing to restore bad sections, while we await plans for complete reconstruction.
10) restoration of the eastern rail line,ditto rail transport across the country. Current status: serious work ongoing, expected to be completed late 2013
10) reconstruction of failed sections of benin-ore road. Current status- one of the troublesome section has been COMPLETELY reconstructed, while we expect work on the other failed section.
11)port reforms, reduction in number of agencies at the ports and all that. Current status: substantially DONE, boosting trade and commerce.
12) consolidation of democracy thru electoral reforms and FREE and FAIR elections. Status: impressive.
Happy Birthday Mr President
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by lorddannie: 11:03am On Nov 20, 2012
Demdem:

so you are not from a rotten k.unt! You are worst than a retardeen, a disgrace to your mum and females in general. See where your hate is leading to. Demdem Retardeen
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday Mr President
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Degis(m): 11:06am On Nov 20, 2012
Happy Birthday, Mr. President
Re: Happy Birthday To President Goodluck Jonathan by Demdem(m): 11:07am On Nov 20, 2012
lorddannie: so you are not from a rotten k.unt! You are worst than a retardeen, a disgrace to your mum and females in general. See where your hate is leading to. Demdem Retardeen

Another foool on the loose grin grin

Demdem:

Why dont leave ur own greetings and get lost. My president is the Retardeen.

"Nigeria Is A Country Of Kidnappers & Corrupt Politicians” – David Hayward / FG Begins Process Of Appointing Ambassadors, Says Minister Of Foreign Affairs / Osun By-election, APC Plans To Scuttle Process, Import Foreign Voters - PDP