Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,751 members, 7,813,475 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 12:45 PM

Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? (3303 Views)

What Would You Do If Your Spouse Supports Another Political Party? / What Do You Think About Girls With Piercings And Tattoos? / What Will Be Your Reaction If Your Wife-to-be Does This... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by JallowBah(f): 12:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
sexkillz: He said "the people he knows". . . Does he know you?

O man be gan. . .

Some people need it with a tea-spoon.

That was why I introduced myself. Now he knows of at least ONE who have no regrets in the tats she got.

My dear..
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by megxo(m): 12:20pm On Nov 20, 2012
ITS NOT TRIBAL MARKS ANYMORE, ITS NOW TATOO,,,,,,,,,DE'LL STILL BRING A NEW TIN 2 TEASE Y'ALL........

#PARDON MA DISDAIN 4 Y'ALL WACK BODY INSCRIPTIONS
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 12:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
megxo: ITS NOT TRIBAL MARKS ANYMORE, ITS NOW TATOO,,,,,,,,,DE'LL STILL BRING A NEW TIN 2 TEASE Y'ALL........

#PARDON MA DISDAIN 4 Y'ALL WACK BODY INSCRIPTIONS
Tribal marks sef should be illegal
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by JallowBah(f): 12:38pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Tribal marks sef should be illegal

Why?
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 12:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah:

Why?
It makes most kids ugly and it is child abuse.

Just pointless pain
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by JallowBah(f): 12:53pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
It makes most kids ugly and it is child abuse.

Just pointless pain

I kind of..I fall between there. I think it is beautiful, but at the same time, the choice is made FOR the kids. There should be some age-limitation to it, but I don`t wish it to disappear.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 1:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah:

I kind of..I fall between there. I think it is beautiful, but at the same time, the choice is made FOR the kids. There should be some age-limitation to it, but I don`t wish it to disappear.
Me too. Just imagine the pain
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by JallowBah(f): 1:27pm On Nov 20, 2012
Mynd_44:
Me too. Just imagine the pain

I know that in my husbands tradition, the girls used to do it around the age of 8-9. The girls who did not wish to do it, did not have to, but the girls who did...they had to sit still and not make ONE sound or let ONe tear drop during the whole tattoo-session, to show strengt and pride.
He don`t like it being done to so small girls, but after 15-16? It is alright for me.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 1:32pm On Nov 20, 2012
JallowBah:

I know that in my husbands tradition, the girls used to do it around the age of 8-9. The girls who did not wish to do it, did not have to, but the girls who did...they had to sit still and not make ONE sound or let ONe tear drop during the whole tattoo-session, to show strengt and pride.
He don`t like it being done to so small girls, but after 15-16? It is alright for me.
That's my point, they should be giving a choice. You should not be able to take a 9 month old child and scar him/her

1 Like

Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by navygrl: 2:24pm On Nov 20, 2012
If it is nice then no problem. If it sucks then I'll just laugh at it. I have to right to dictate what anyone does to their body and no one has a right to dictate what I do to mine
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Ticklishmummy(f): 4:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
''It can't possible''
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by MrsChima(f): 5:05pm On Nov 20, 2012
When our children becomes adults..they can have as many tattoos as desired. We are not legally responsible for them after 18 years of age.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Taiwo20(m): 5:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
They would try sewing panties wit ankara.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Taiwo20(m): 5:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
They wouldnt try sewing panties wit ankara.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Suigenerisshegs(m): 6:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
Option a)slaughter her,b)strangle her to death,c)commit self homicide.u guys don't really know how much I hate tatoo,i hate it with passion.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Theblessed(f): 8:15pm On Nov 20, 2012
[b][size=16pt]With this kind of thing, it seems any thing goes in this family.

This behaviour only portrays lack of fear of God and zero values in this family. Based on my Scripture, the body is the Temple of the Holy Spirit and not for pagan designs and practices.

Besides, it is child abuse - marking a child's body for popular culture! How could that be regarded as a mother's love. Yes, tattoos are popular but, only for adults and not for children.

It is at this juncture that I query the values of this woman.

In my view, it could be she's confused in her mind what her role as a mother really is - or should I say, she lack confidence in herself and thus, misunderstood the meaning of motherly love for her children, which is in contrast with what the Bible says, 'not to spare the rod and spoil the child' and she is doing exactly just that.

However, it seems to me, she's un-aware of the implications of what she has done - in trying to portray herself as a caring and loving mother - Naaa, you got it wrong, mummy!

Well, when the repercaution finally hit you - remember to take it lying quietly.
[/size][/b]
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Taiwo20(m): 9:01pm On Nov 20, 2012
i wouldn't like a scratch, inscription or even stickers on my primera. Likewise, i prefer logoless clothes let alone tattoo.
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by sweetgala(m): 11:06pm On Nov 20, 2012
Please all you hypocrites keep quiet, I know of one very religious extremely God fearing S.U American brother who got a scholarship to play basketball at my college who is covered in tattoo from head to toe,face and all.
has a Jesus fish bellow is left eye, a full chapter of the bible on one arm, religious bands , map of the States, the full nines all over his body and legs.

All the college groupies fancied him, MVP all Ireland inter-vasitiy twice, dude could do some magic with a ball, we stayed at some swank hotels back then, I can't discuss some of the things we got upto , but I can tell you I was influenced myself being young into adopting some nasty addictions and never did I see this brother let himself go or forget his religious principles, always caring, prayerful and even thou far from his home had a strong presence at a local church attending several days weekly.

This guy was tatted up wiz khalifa style. Please if you don't know who wiz khalifa is check for reference
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by mastersr95(m): 12:17am On Nov 21, 2012
chronique: The two of them would have to look for a new name to answer & a new house to live in.

Take it easy boss grin grin
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Nobody: 1:45am On Nov 21, 2012
if my kid is over 18, he can get whetever he wants grin
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by Mynd44: 4:58am On Nov 21, 2012
Taiwo20: i wouldn't like a scratch, inscription or even stickers on my primera. Likewise, i prefer logoless clothes let alone tattoo.
Dang. You are plain
Re: Your Spouse Supports Your Child To Get Tattoos: Your Reaction? by cassyrooy(m): 2:25pm On Nov 16, 2014
Taiwo20:
i wouldn't like a scratch, inscription or even stickers on my primera. Likewise, i prefer logoless clothes let alone tattoo.
Just living plain huh? Is the heart and mind plain?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Advice: A Married Man Is Threatening My Life Over Her Wife / How Do You Respond To Beggars On The Street / What Does It Mean When A Guy Says "You're Hard"

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.