Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,200 members, 7,815,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

When Your GF Ask For A Break... - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / When Your GF Ask For A Break... (626 Views)

This Is What Happens Sometimes When You Stop A Girl And Ask For Her Number / Guys, Why Do You Give Money To Your Gf's All The Time? / When You're On A Break Is It Ok To Sleep With Someone Else? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

When Your GF Ask For A Break... by Felixjude(m): 12:04pm On Nov 20, 2012
Dear nairalanders,please i need ur candid opinion on this as well as ur personal experiences too.i will try to be brief.
I av bin friends with these girl for sometime and its common knowledge that we had feelings for each other all along.early this year,we started dating officialy...she actualy had to leave the guy she was dating as @ that time...her descision anyways and all has bin going well.
Lately there av bin some kind of crisis in her family with her dad falling critically ill and now her mum has bin hospitalised too...sh is the eldest.
She called me to say she needed a break from the relationship as she was facing lots of issues financialy,emotionaly and so on....that i perfectly understood.
She went further to say that she rushed to say 'YES' to me and she needs time to be stable from the problems facing her @the moment and that she doesnt want to repeat her past mistakes.
Now from my knowledge,when a partner ask for a break...it usually signals an impending end to a relationship...or what do u guys think plzzzz.
Re: When Your GF Ask For A Break... by Nobody: 12:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
I think this is the most important time she needs you...mk her see reasons y,but if she insists,give her the break she needs but stil show that you care..
Re: When Your GF Ask For A Break... by Nobody: 12:10pm On Nov 20, 2012
I think this is the most important time she needs you...mk her see reasons y,but if she insists,give her the break she needs but stil show that you care once in a while..
Re: When Your GF Ask For A Break... by Nobody: 12:43pm On Nov 20, 2012
chidyhels: I think this is the most important time she needs you...mk her see reasons y,but if she insists,give her the break she needs but stil show that you care once in a while..
Yeah,you're right. Its obvious she's going thru alot that can get her het up easily.I believe her asking 4 a break is to face the issue at hand without 'romantic distractions'...So,show her u care.help her financially,emotionally and otherwise.

(1) (Reply)

Are Womem Unrealistic Or Our Men Being Selfish? / Give Your Man A Treat Courtesy Of YOU / Are You In Sync With Your Closest Girls?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.