Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,704 members, 7,955,658 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 12:08 PM

Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names (10654 Views)

Kogi Supplementary Elections: Figures And My Thoughts / UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 20, 2012
Desola:

oi! I coined 'jonasatan'

You bloody Tinubu! angry
Oh, now u wanna steal my thunder, abi? Ok, today God don cash you, DesOLE buruku!

Oya , steal that one too! angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 20, 2012
In fact, make I go patent all these my names because I no trust this Desola gal again sef.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 20, 2012
kingoflag: In fact, make I go patent all these my names because I no trust this Desola gal again sef.

Daylight robber, na Desola get Jonasatan jo!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Katsumoto: 10:03pm On Nov 20, 2012
kingoflag: Oh, now u wanna steal my thunder, abi? Ok, today God don cash you, DesOLE buruku!

Oya , steal that one too! angry

grin grin grin

Daylight robbery. The credit goes to Desola.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 10:07pm On Nov 20, 2012
naijababe:

Daylight robber, na Desola get Jonasatan jo!

Abeg, respect yourself o and don't involve yourself in a fight that doesn't concern you because me I honestly don't care that both of you are women, I will get down and dirty with both of you with a quickness if you think you will take something that my brain worked hard on. This is the last warning I'ma give you. Meanwhile, how you look sef, you name sounds like you go fine small. What's up?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 10:09pm On Nov 20, 2012
Katsumoto:

grin grin grin

Daylight robbery. The credit goes to Desola.
Lai Lai, I made a hot line, she made it a hot song. Bros Kats, abeg you sef respect yourself. Heed the warning I gave above. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Katsumoto: 10:13pm On Nov 20, 2012
kingoflag: Lai Lai, I made a hot line, she made it a hot song. Bros Kats, abeg you sef respect yourself. Heed the warning I gave above. Thanks.

LMAO

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

This is a hot matter.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 10:25pm On Nov 20, 2012
Desola:

were asaba!
Ole ajibole! Anyways, I'm downloading the forms from the patent office and I'm sending it in ASAP because I've seen I gotta start patenting every genius idea that comes to mind because of folks like you.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by seanet01: 10:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
kingoflag: Ole ajibole! Anyways, I'm downloading the forms from the patent office and I'm sending it in ASAP because I've seen I gotta start patenting every genius idea that comes to mind because of folks like you.
You want to take what did not belong to you abi?
Do you know the consequences of using CHINESE BALM TO MAS.TUR.BA.TE?
Were Alaso

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 10:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
kingoflag: Abeg, respect yourself o and don't involve yourself in a fight that doesn't concern you because me I honestly don't care that both of you are women, I will get down and dirty with both of you with a quickness if you think you will take something that my brain worked hard on. This is the last warning I'ma give you. Meanwhile, how you look sef, you name sounds like you go fine small. What's up?

o kere si number.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by danjohn: 11:08pm On Nov 20, 2012
Atiku - Atiku
Goodluck - Badluck

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by mcevans1(m): 11:11pm On Nov 20, 2012
Jonathan= Retardeen

OBJ= Baba Iyabo

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Willy7(m): 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
How about Bank-ole, who coined it?

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 11:18pm On Nov 20, 2012
seanet01: You want to take what did not belong to you abi?
Do you know the consequences of using CHINESE BALM TO MAS.TUR.BA.TE?
Were Alaso
lmaoooo Dude, did you read the warning to Naijababe and Kats? No? Oya, scroll back up.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 11:19pm On Nov 20, 2012
danjohn: Atiku - Atiku
Goodluck - Badluck
Chei, I don die! You sef wan claim Atiku from me?

Naaaaaijjaaa!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Demdem(m): 11:39pm On Nov 20, 2012
Beaf (he is a political figure) - Accursed.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 12:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Jarus: El-Rufai - Emir of twitter cheesy
Sanusi - emir of CBN cheesy
what? lmao!!!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Areaboy2(m): 12:02am On Nov 21, 2012
HURRICANE AMAECHI grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2012
Hell-Rufai = Twitter Mallam
OH-BEE-JAY = OBJ
Asiwaju Company of Nigeria = ACN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 12:20am On Nov 21, 2012
I remember this one on NL from a while ago that made me laugh but its of a spiritual leader:

TB Joshua ----> HIV Moses
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by koruji(m): 12:21am On Nov 21, 2012
Sanusi - Gov. of Nigeria's 37th state.
That's my name for SLS given the way he's being running the CBN

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by kelsonpoint(m): 12:24am On Nov 21, 2012
I will need to flog that retarded mod dat blocked my fine username angry

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by koruji(m): 12:24am On Nov 21, 2012
Truly, I coined that name for BEAF for all the names he gave to people around here. But u should stop flattering Beaf. He is nothing but a political lackey!

Demdem: Beaf (he is a political figure) - Accursed.

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by salolo(m): 12:29am On Nov 21, 2012
GREAT
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by aglomar: 12:44am On Nov 21, 2012
na wa o
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 12:58am On Nov 21, 2012
OBASANJO = Obu-so-njo (Igbo word translates 'All about ugliness')

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 1:06am On Nov 21, 2012
Boring as hell
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by mavtrevor(m): 1:20am On Nov 21, 2012
T. A. Orji = Afo anu
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by omenka(m): 1:31am On Nov 21, 2012
taharqa: @Jarus. You hv to be kidding yrself if you think many of us STILL see you or most of d Mods here on NL as 'non-frivolious'..... Opening a frivolous, silly thread that wud obviously attract the small minds we now have in abundance here on NL, a thread that wud descend to the Ridiculous (a 'normality' here these days) isnt in d less surprising. That you are a Mod only means that it wud surely mk it to d frontpage... WELL DONE! You guys are doing a swell job

Bro, here.. *hands him a brown paper bag*. Put it over ur mouth and take a few breaths. Twill make u feel better.
Shiooo. I believe even Warren Buffet takes time out to indulge himself every once in a while.

@topic: Okonjo Iweala..... Madam Headdress.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by omenka(m): 2:08am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by omenka(m): 2:08am On Nov 21, 2012
REALITY101: Boring as hell

Nah Bro. If you wanna see boring need I refer you to a thread of urs? www.nairaland.com/1083127/911-operator-failed
You got boredom on smash!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

See the 9 Richest Presidents In Africa 2014 [photo] / Ken Nnamani: APC Has Done Tremendously Well For The SouthEast / Photos Of Cloned Buhari In Foreign Press - Pictures

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.