Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,612 members, 7,809,235 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:22 AM

Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names (10574 Views)

Kogi Supplementary Elections: Figures And My Thoughts / UPDATE: Figures And Percentage Of PVC Collection As At February 13th, 2014 / The Nigerian Political Class And Their Foreign Counterparts (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 2:57am On Nov 21, 2012
Ojukwu --> Ojukwu Bolt
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by babseg(m): 4:19am On Nov 21, 2012
I don't know why u guys dey fight over name patent. Even the poster did not mention any name.

May be they are using the poster to catch u guys as a scapegoat to others.

smh sad sad
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by guttentag(m): 4:23am On Nov 21, 2012
Everybody keep running their mouth on politics but the country is still same shIT
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by try69: 5:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Okay make I invent..who like make him claim ownership latter #lol

Ruben abati-Rude_ben abati #lol
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by hagma37yahoocom: 5:38am On Nov 21, 2012
Omexonomy: What will it profit you for calling people silly names
FUN
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by omowolewa: 5:43am On Nov 21, 2012
Hummm........9ja with their pure mind and bad mouth!
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by searay2(m): 5:52am On Nov 21, 2012
I can't forget this 3 words that gave me over 21Likes
1. legislaTHIEVES
2. execuTHIEVES and
3. judiSHARERS

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by almajiri101: 5:53am On Nov 21, 2012
Jarus: Who coined that Retardeen sef. Anytime I see that name, it cracks me up.

But the funniest to me is: Jagabandit grin
cracks u up ke?...your a.k.a is reta.rd.een,one of d poorest and dullest mod have ever seen...smh...if u like ban diz almajiri101,I have like 10handles on diz forum
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Caseless: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2012
REALITY101: Boring as hell
run back to sexuallity section.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 5:57am On Nov 21, 2012
Here is another fitting one for GEJ. "Oko Perm Sec" -the husband of a special permanent secretary of the federal republic of Nigeria
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by almajiri101: 6:05am On Nov 21, 2012
REALITY101: Boring as hell
7 gboyaga for u broda....boring pass hell
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Caseless: 6:10am On Nov 21, 2012
MAI-MALFA(the man with da hat)= hausa name for GEJ

PADLOCK EGBERE JOLANTERN=GEJ. Source: subsidy protest.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by PtBlank: 6:14am On Nov 21, 2012
Okonjo-Iweala-- Okonjo Wahala!
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by KINGwax(m): 6:15am On Nov 21, 2012
kingoflag: Ole ajibole! Anyways, I'm downloading the forms from the patent office and I'm sending it in ASAP because I've seen I gotta start patenting every genius idea that comes to mind because of folks like you.
and the worst part is i rarely see people use jonasatan of a thing. People are more comfortable with Jonathan, retardeen and shoeless president than whatever u're fighting for.
Bros, if u go collect loan patent a product wey no even go sell, na to use the remainin change wey remain file for bankruptcy be dt o!

1 Like

Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by omoalaro: 6:18am On Nov 21, 2012
I have read something like LIE Mohammed for A.C.N spokesman. It cracked me up.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by TreasuredGlory: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2012
modicum: Nigerian Spiritual Figures and their Nairaland given Names

Adejare Adeboye-Adejale Adebole

Oyedepo-Oledepo
. These are anointed men of God; we need to be careful to avoid the judgement of God. Let God who has called and anointed them be their judge. God bless you.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Nobody: 6:22am On Nov 21, 2012
mc~evans:
Jonathan= Retardeen

OBJ= Baba Iyabo

Baba iyabo did not originate from NL
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Balkan(m): 6:43am On Nov 21, 2012
I know of Awo ole owo
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by Balkan(m): 6:50am On Nov 21, 2012
Treasured-Glory:
. These are anointed men of God; we need to be careful to avoid the judgement of God. Let God who has called and anointed them be their judge. God bless you.

Sharaaap! Mumu like you who anoited them? the judgement of God be upon you for saying that.

God will purnish you for saying he anoited them.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by fapcrook(m): 6:59am On Nov 21, 2012
allinson maduekwe-OJU YOBO, FROG EYE
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by mu2sa2: 7:22am On Nov 21, 2012
Treasured-Glory:
So u can call other mortals derogatory names, but not these ones. What makes a man anointed today in naija? Just start your own church and u ar anointed man of God!These people called names can choose to be anointed today if they want.
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by otele(m): 7:35am On Nov 21, 2012
House of representaTHIEVES

SenaTOUTs/ SINnators

HORRORnoble members of the house of representaTHIEVES

The Supper Eagles

Nigerian democracy= government of these people for some people by those people.

PDP= proper dunce planet
yar'adull/yar'asick/yar'absent/yar'aslow
Badluck J.
FLESH AIR grin
Vice President SamBoko Haram
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by phaya(f): 7:46am On Nov 21, 2012
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by phaya(f): 7:47am On Nov 21, 2012
Kolade9: u ppls shld nt kills yourslf on a names.

Gbagun!!!! Someone told you before to write in Yoruba!!!
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by loneytunes(m): 8:01am On Nov 21, 2012
otele: House of representaTHIEVES

SenaTOUTs/ SINnators

HORRORnoble members of the house of representaTHIEVES

The Supper Eagles

Nigerian democracy= government of these people for some people by those people.

PDP= proper dunce planet
yar'adull/yar'asick/yar'absent/yar'aslow
Badluck J.
FLESH AIR grin
Vice President SamBoko Haram

This is serious lol!!! Really got me cracking. Guy well done
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by ABsI1: 8:02am On Nov 21, 2012
na ur grammer we dey dodge make u no kill us
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by ABsI1: 8:04am On Nov 21, 2012
phaya:

Gbagun!!!! Someone told you before to write in Yoruba!!!
na ur fada tongue he suppose write profesor dunce
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by xcuggsm(m): 8:09am On Nov 21, 2012
Crayola1:

Second coming of Christ cheesy
Messiah cheesy

"Okada terminator"
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by rasputinn(m): 8:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Atiku: Atiku
Tinubu: Tinubu

I coined the above names cos thats who they are,but if anybody lays claim to the copywright,please enjoy.I know who I am and who those two fellas are
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by phaya(f): 8:21am On Nov 21, 2012
AB$I:
na ur fada tongue he suppose write profesor dunce

Am going to ignore this daft
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by rasputinn(m): 8:26am On Nov 21, 2012
[b]Jarus:[/b]Tinubu must have originated from GEJ/PDP guys. Beaf?

Hmmmmm,let me clear my throat cool cool cool

Power To The People
Re: Nigerian Political Figures And Their Nairaland-given Names by almajiri101: 8:56am On Nov 21, 2012
you again?...bros dey write in pidgin abeg

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Welcome To Hell (graphic, Very Disturbing Photos) / Segun Abraham Accepts Defeat, Congratulates Rotimi Akeredolu / FAAC Shares N676.40bn July Allocation To FG, States, Lgs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.