Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,597 members, 7,809,168 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:34 AM

BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract (5385 Views)

FG Hands Over TCN To MANITOBA / President Still Reviewing Manitoba TCN Contract / Power Privatisation: President Cancels Manitoba Contract 14 Nov 2012 Font Size: (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 10:39am On Nov 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I wonder how the topic changed from "BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract" to "Gbawe & his Political Affiliation"......... grin grin grin grin
Folks should learn to address Issues and not focus on people...

Thank you my brother. Any one with a basic understanding of psychology knows what underpins the desperation of some to keep focusing on and talking about others. Especially as those they are obsessed with ignore them. Nonentities and losers will always seek to gain the attention of those they feel inferior to. The web gives these losers a platform. A wretched indications of what plagues Nigeria i.e the fact that we are cursed with many inadequate folks too focused on personalities and individuals to note what matters let alone be effective as those who lead or those who are led.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 10:45am On Nov 21, 2012
mrrock: I never believed dearly the saying ''a society deserves the type of leadership it gets'' until today. Nigerians are fools ruled by fools!!. Otherwise, what we should be asking today is; What did Manitoba hydro do to correct the anormalies??. My friends, money have exchanged hands!. Someone have received a huge bribe money!.

Thank you. The fools would rather be here obsessing over what another forumer thinks or says instead of addressing pertinent issues concerning the entity we have in common - Nigeria. Those who come here worshiping others as gods and constantly seeking to validate their own existence here, through seeking the attention of others, are the worthless "fools" you talk about. What indeed has Manitoba done to correct the "due process" anomaly that has now seen it reinstated unconditionally?
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by aglomar: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Let's see their performance
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by KokoBeware: 11:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Its obvious GEJ reaaly wants the power sector to work...cos his relection will be based soley on that..... I really doubt he will do anything to sabotage it, no matter the amount of money involved....
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by TalkingBird: 12:53pm On Nov 21, 2012
Una dey talk plenty grammer hear oh!
What is even the issue, that an error was corrected.
Abegi! make I dey go look for job for people.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Olaolufred(m): 1:07pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Thank you. The fools would rather be here obsessing over what another forumer thinks or says instead of addressing pertinent issues concerning the entity we have in common - Nigeria. Those who come here worshiping others as gods and constantly seeking to validate their own existence here, through seeking the attention of others, are the worthless "fools" you talk about. What indeed has Manitoba done to correct the "due process" anomaly that has now seen it reinstated unconditionally?

Only GEJ and BPP can tell us.
But these Oyinbos will do their best to avoid their image being tarnished.
As for our Leaders, they can fight to protect an image that does not exist.

My concerns is that even in africa, they do laugh at us as citizens not to talk of Europe etal.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by TalkingBird: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Deliverance from a world of darkness eminent
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 1:21pm On Nov 21, 2012
Olaolufred:

Only GEJ and BPP can tell us.
But these Oyinbos will do their best to avoid their image being tarnished.
As for our Leaders, they can fight to protect an image that does not exist.

My concerns is that even in africa, they do laugh at us as citizens not to talk of Europe etal.

Yes. Solutions , for me, will arrive slowly because Nigerians are now obsessed with pettily fighting each other to a standstill even on commonsense issues where they should be in agreement. Abati , effectively speaking for the presidency as its official spokesperson, announced the cancellation of the Manitoba contract creating an avalanche of reactions, protests and treats of sanctions.

The behind-the-scene protests and treats have gained results. Now, as usual, the Government back pedals after attempting to behave fraudulently and some still attempt to spin that as a plus. Why will others not laugh at us regarding the theatrical and fraudulent ways we conduct ourselves? Did Manitoba experience this in Kenya? My guy, Nigerians really just don't appreciate how badly they have fallen because we continue, when the reverse is becoming the norm, to allow mediocrity to define our aspirations and exemplify what we are about.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by bokohalal(m): 1:25pm On Nov 21, 2012
wesley80: Simple truth is ; Intelligence is far beyond your reach sorry, every time you write beyond a sentence you exhude a shocking level of ignorance that's just plain sad. When will you finally understand their are heights physical height cant get you to reach? Take my advice, stick to your ethnic/tribal bashing specialty - intelligence is beyond you. Prove me wrong by answering this simple questions:
a) What does the world 'salvage' as in to 'salvage a contract mean'?
b) Giving bureaucratic bottlenecks govts everywhere are known for would you rather terminate a salvageable contract or save months by salvaging it within the limits of the law?
c) What's your understanding of the term 'due process'?

Please remember not to write beyond a sentence for each quest. in the interest of sanity. I score you when I wake up in the morn.
Now be a good kid and go get your pencil!

If it was 'salvageable' why not salvage it than announce cancellation?

This is an embarassment more than anything else.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by WENGERNOMICS(m): 1:41pm On Nov 21, 2012
Gbawe:

Indeed. All those who went to town with the "due process" charade can now see that they were led down the garden path. Once Canada, World bank et al made it crystal clear to Nigeria that there will be serious repercussions to dishonorable conduct, the "due process" ruse quickly disappeared.

Sad Nigeria is run in this adhoc manner where our leaders shamelessly embrace open 419 tactics only for treats of sanction to be the only thing that makes them revise their crude and totally unethical behavior. Where is the silly "due process" argument now? Silly bunch of disgraceful 419ners.

Help me and find Billonaiye and all those dat were supporting it oh.......Shame should make them disable their Nairaland account........Arguing nonesense!

1 Like

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 2:54pm On Nov 21, 2012
bokohalal:

Open rebuke is better than secret love. This whole episode was a huge statement more than anything else and its unfortunate folks like you do not understand this.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by danikik7: 2:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
The FG should investigate the mayhem caused by this procurement so as to remove the bottleneck that will militate against future contracts. We all need to move forward right now and snub anything that that will tie us down.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by deolumike(m): 3:05pm On Nov 21, 2012
You guys came sounding a trumpet of "due process" as an excuse to frustrate the Manitoba contract, while majority of Nigerians who had begun to see a silver lining and great expectations in terms of improved power supply became despondent. Question now is What indeed has Manitoba done to correct the "due process" anomaly that has now seen it reinstated unconditionally?
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by kuljay: 3:16pm On Nov 21, 2012
seanet01: Are you not ashamed? The same BPE that was pushing for the cancellation of the contract due to some irregularities is now forced by the Presidency to issue Certification to the same company the President accepted did not follow due process just because some foreign countries pressurized our President.
1. BPE declared that due process was not followed.
2. Mr. President accepted BPE's assertion and order his Media Assistant to issue a Press Release announcing the Cancellation of the Contract,
3. Mr. President said it live within the last 48 hours that the contract did not follow due process. Media chat.
4. Canada pressurized our President not to cancel the Contract.
5. Our President issues a directive to BPE to re-certify the company he has declared as having won a contract through the back door just within 48 hours after scolding them on National Television.
Fact is Our President is clueless. Simple.
U r totally wrong on dis wat I heard frm d presido media chat abt manitoba contract ws dat by tuesday b4 he wil travel a report wil b given to correct d abnormalities n a decision wil b taken, now dis wednesday n we hear d cert hd bn givn to manitoba...I think we shud giv d presido som credit here!
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 3:26pm On Nov 21, 2012
^ That's what reasonable folks would do.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by manny4life(m): 8:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
Bottom line, the contract has been restored. They can better manage TCN properly well, and hopefully, generating companies will come on board. This is new era for Nigeria, got to start making plans to come establish in Nigeria... grin grin grin
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by seanet01: 9:59pm On Nov 21, 2012
bokohalal:

The guy get headache. No mind am jare
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Mowire: 11:02pm On Nov 21, 2012
GARRI (x7):
I wonder how the topic changed from "BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract" to "Gbawe & his Political Affiliation"......... grin grin grin grin
Folks should learn to address Issues and not focus on people...
Those Folks are the IRRITANTS that're undermining the value of NL, & present us as a hopeless nation of unreliable people to the world
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by BetaThings: 7:33am On Nov 22, 2012
If everybody toed the line of the President is always right, this contract would not have been upheld
Go and read ThisDay's Ijeoma Nwaogwugwu on this and also Business Day
You will notice that the critics here are right

BTW - how come people are not criticising the decision to sack Bi Courtney from Lagos - Ibadan expressway? Because it was the right thing to do!
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by philips70(m): 8:08am On Nov 22, 2012
Johndoe100: @Gbawe

Really I was just reading this thread and noticing how you were being spanked for being a cretinous pr guy fr the opposition as usual. I really felt sorry for you so I decided to help you out. Now as I see it this is the position. The GEJ government is doing good but your thieving paymasters need you to point out the opposite. You usually rely on Sahara misreporters for the source of your lies, but they are quiet now, so what to do? Why not go kiss thiefnumbu's azz? While stuck to his azz you can't be expected to be on nairaland. In a little while the sahara guys will be released from jail and they can start with thier falsehoods again. Then all you have to do is parrot them like you normally do.

You see I am on your side really. cheesy cheesy cheesy

I wonder why you guys always halla Sahara this Sahara that yet you cant just twist your necks outta their stories. If not for this same Sahara your GEJ who you so defend always would either be dead in mysterious circumstances or be in oblivion by now. If they write on the excesses and corruption in the oppostion parties like ACN and the rest they will automatically become your darlings. Stick to your opposition bashing and leave Sahara alone. They are a very necessary evil in this corruption filled nation.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 9:03am On Nov 22, 2012
Mowire:
Those Folks are the IRRITANTS that're undermining the value of NL, & present us as a hopeless nation of unreliable people to the world

100% correct. Petty, bitchy, menstruating and cat-fighting grown azz men who come here to obsess about the views and stance of other men instead of submitting their own independent viewpoint are indeed the worthless cretins ruining this forum. This issue is very straightforward and deolumike got it right when he highlighted how beholden to individual some folks are.

They immediately and prematurely backed Abati's announcement by arguing blindly that "due process" was indeed a valid reason for cancelling Manitoba's contract. Now same set of folks are here in hypocrisy when it was the protests everywhere that whipped a corrupt government back in line. They are indeed "irritants". Shameless ones at that and worthless to themselves and their country.

1 Like

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 9:13am On Nov 22, 2012
WENGERNOMICS:

Help me and find Billonaiye and all those dat were supporting it oh.......Shame should make them disable their Nairaland account........Arguing nonesense!

Those kind of folks have no capacity for feeling shame. Their worth, and limitation, ends with blind support or hatred of individuals. For those worthless folks, every issue is first inspected in relation to the characters involved and never according to the relevant ideas or principle of the discussion. We all know what the Presidency intended to achieve when its official spokesman announced the cancellation of the Manitoba contract - and we all know what forced the pathetic u-turn. All in all, a victory for the many voices that rose to protest stoutly against government 419.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 9:42am On Nov 22, 2012
^ Ogbeni Keep quiet abeg. You put the 'H' in hypocrisy so pls shut the fork up!
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 10:29am On Nov 22, 2012
wesley80: ^ Ogbeni Keep quiet abeg. You put the 'H' in hypocrisy so pls shut the fork up!

....and one of the "petty, bitchy, menstruating, catfighting" stalker arrives. Glad the forum now know what you and your kind are about. Learn to face your front, contribute directly and solely in relation to the topic and stop the obsessive stalking of others like a cheap, used and rejected ashewo. Worthless accursed creature. Below, again, is a description of you and your fellow hateful and twisted 'market women'.

Those kind of folks have no capacity for feeling shame. Their worth, and limitation, ends with blind support or hatred of individuals. For those worthless folks, every issue is first inspected in relation to the characters involved and never according to the relevant ideas or principle of the discussion.

Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by malc619(m): 11:00am On Nov 22, 2012
Mowire:
damn!!!!
grin grin grin grin
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Gbawe: 11:58am On Nov 22, 2012
malc619:
damn!!!!
grin grin grin grin

He is totally right about the cowardly bastards ruining this forum with their malevolent and unwanted obsession with other forumers instead of attending to the topic.

Look , for example, at the antics of the cowardly and spineless twerp pretending to be a female called Mosun Ade. Below is the first response of this disgusting character to this thread. The cowardly "irritant", with awful spelling skills, deliberately chose to ignore the topic to begin insulting other forumers without provocation.

https://www.nairaland.com/1109063/bpp-certifies-manitoba-contract

Mosun Ade wrote;
The red eyed Gbawe looses face once again. Looses his stipends as well.

LOL. Watch him in two days time scrounging the internet for something else to cry about. Searching for loopholes in anything GEJ, accusing him of corruption and speaks too many words to make a single point.

When I then responded to such unsolicited rudeness against my person, below is the cowardly antics of this spineless buffoon that is in line with how this forum is full of cowards who go looking for trouble only to begin cowering in fear and holding up the white surrender flag when they get it. The only thing Mowire should have added is nauseating and cowardly Irritants. Someone who entered a thread to do nothing aside attack others is now stating hypocritically "face the subject matter". This is what these disgusting, cursed and cowardly troublemakers are about. They are indeed ruining Nairaland and I am glad others are beginning to speak against their cowardly and obsessive antics here.

cowardly and spineless Mosun Ade wrote;
Bros, calm down o. Who I be before sir? I will like to know. Bros. your body too hot. calm down sir. Now face front and face the subject matter.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by Olaolufred(m): 12:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
wesley80:
Open rebuke is better than secret love. This whole episode was a huge statement more than anything else and its unfortunate folks like you do not understand this.

Wesley, I want to accept you as a citizen that meant well this country.
I want to assume that your thoughts being expressed here is not born out of trying to do my jobs or other selfish reasons.

In logic, should Abati have annouced on behalf of Jonathan an outright cancellation of Manitoba Contract when they know it was a technical issues rectifiable in a week?

Look, My friend was asking me yesterday that with all these war stuff and harsh weather, Nigerians are still there in Iraq, Pakistan and Sudan.
Do you know that these national image cruxifixion are the things that makes malaysia or Indonesia and other countries treat a law-breaking briton with care and due legal conviction while nigerians are summarily executed?
They will not respect us If our leaders action gave them a body-language that we are not serious people.
I pity my people who could go as far as selling their family lands to travel out-even though they are not regarded as anything there. Home should have been real Home, if not for the dirts we threw all over messing it up. Many who are benefiting from these mess for selfish reasons want the status quo.
Re: BPP Certifies Manitoba Contract by wesley80(m): 2:31pm On Nov 22, 2012
edit

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

One Term Presidency: NTA Video Exposes The Lies Of President Jonathan [WATCH] / Who Is Enugu Ministerial Nominee?.............UPDATED / PHOTO: Dollars Recovered Today In A Farm In Abuja

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.