Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,748 members, 7,809,861 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 04:09 PM

She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! (3153 Views)

A fellow Nairalander needs your advice before crossing the rubicon. / Man Needs Advice After Falling In Love With A Prostitute (Snapshot) / How To Decently Tell A Guy You Are In Love With Him - Nairalander Needs Advice. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:34pm On Nov 20, 2012
I got a call dis evening from a friend of mine, who is in a deep poo cos of her lies &she urgently nids advice on wot 2do. I knw most of u wil find it difficult 2 believe but pls believe it cos its real,& if u want 2 criticize,do dat wit a solution pls. Dis friend of mine is a final year student of covenant uni, which she had d opportunty 2 study there thru d help of her bachelor uncle workn wit NNPC, her dad is a bus driver in a private nursery sch, while her mum is a yam trader. According to her, she said she went 4 her friends wedding 5months ago& dia she met a very comfortable, caring & loving guy whom she didn't knw wud end up considering marriage, & she has already startd wit lies about herself from day one. She said when d guy askd about herself & wot her parents does,she told him dat her mum is a matron @ UCTH while her dad works @ NNPC. D guy in question has already told his parent about his choice of life partner & he is 2 present her to them on sunday. Right nw she is confused on wot 2do, whether 2 tel him d real truth about herself or 2 call it quit wit him. Matured advice pls
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by ikananwa(m): 11:37pm On Nov 20, 2012
@op what is ur advice to the girl first
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by member9: 11:40pm On Nov 20, 2012
Tell her to
Knack her head for wall, it will come naturally.
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 20, 2012
grin grin grin

Nigerian girls (a.k.a pride & ego)

Una dey see am ?!

1 Like

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 20, 2012
ikananwa: @op what is ur advice to the girl first
Well, IMO I told her she shud jux tell him d truth, dat if he rily luvs her he wil acept her d way she is
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by dealordea(m): 11:46pm On Nov 20, 2012
PREGNANT GIRL GETS ON THE BUS* BUS DRIVER:EXCUSE ME SIR COULD U GIVE HER UR SEAT MAN:NOOO SHE SHOULDA bleeped SOMEONE WITH A CAR.. Simple answer, she should let the guy know what's up before she end up single

1 Like

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by mabebe1(f): 11:50pm On Nov 20, 2012
she shud tel d guy d truth...al dis fake gals, so ur ashamed of ur parents dats y u had 2 lie 2 a guy. Hw e b na
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by member9: 11:54pm On Nov 20, 2012
I didn't want to say anything, but I just have to state the obvious fact.
She has lost the guy, except he's a maga!
How do you expect him to marry a liar? That's what is going to run through his mind, she only told me because she knew I was about to catch her, I haven't even married her yet and she has lied to be someone else. Do I really know this girl? What else is she not telling me.
He's not going to trust any word that comes out of her mouth again. That my lady friend is a recipe for disaster.
So, she tell or she no tell, its a train wreck.

This is my opinion.

1 Like

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by lightheart(m): 11:58pm On Nov 20, 2012
*in olamide's voice* First of all....., the frequency of your 'she say', 'he say', 'dem say' tempts one to think u must be a certificate holder in gbegbórun/asiri, no? See as ya fingers (mouth) dey run.

Back 2 topic, my question is this - when he decides to see her parents nko?
On the other hand, if she decides to go on with the lies, please fail not to youtube and send us link.
Where is @redmosquito when u need him(her)?
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by lightheart(m): 12:07am On Nov 21, 2012
Secondly, what if I am that guy you so speaketh of this hour?
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Nobody: 12:14am On Nov 21, 2012
[quote author=جيمس بوند]I didn't want to say anything, but I just have to state the obvious fact.

Abi? Choi! & she has bin prayn 4 a lyf partner
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Nobody: 12:16am On Nov 21, 2012
lightheart: Secondly, what if I am that guy you so speaketh of this hour?
Are u about taking someone 2 ur parents on sunday?
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Toppie2(f): 12:19am On Nov 21, 2012
Nemesis will surely catch up on the girl sooner or later whether she likes it or not. The best she could do right now in my opinion is to let the guy know the truth before he finds out and face whatever consequences thereafter.. It's better late than never...
and hey! tell that babe to check her self esteem!
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Toppie2(f): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2012
جيمس بوند: I didn't want to say anything, but I just have to state the obvious fact.
How do you expect him to marry a liar? That's what is going to run through his mind, she only told me because she knew I was about to catch her, I haven't even married her yet and she has lied to be someone else. Do I really know this girl? What else is she not telling me.
He's not going to trust any word that comes out of her mouth again. That my lady friend is a recipe for disaster.
So, she tell or she no tell, its a train wreck.

This is my opinion.
yeah she's lost him for real but what if she's not by some miracle, or what if the guy also has his own confession to make?
Miracle or no miracle! Confession or no confession! She should tell him all he needs to know.
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by lightheart(m): 12:33am On Nov 21, 2012
CoxyB:
Are u about taking someone 2 ur parents on sunday?

Yes
Toppié2:
yeah she's lost him for real

I disagree.
U know how many lies go along with couples as they get seated in the marriage institutions?
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by obowunmi(m): 2:41am On Nov 21, 2012
Everyone lies. She can say, her dad works at a primary school and her mom is a businesswoman - she should also mention that her NNPC uncle provided her with a scholarship to school.

What she is doing is called branding and packaging - I wouldn't view them as lies.

2 Likes

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by mastersr95(m): 2:43am On Nov 21, 2012
Theres no much option here coz no matter how she try to keep it away from him, his going to find out one day...so the only thing she can do is to tell him and if she's lucky the guy might forgive her and overlook her lies if he cannot forgive her life goes on (lesson learnt)
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Redmosquito(m): 6:18am On Nov 21, 2012
Minion: My King! She lied to her bf from day one now things are serious what should she do?
Hades: Hmmmm!! She loves him! She lied! Tell her to hug the transformer at Ojo Street, Akoka. Most transformers dont kill. That particular one dey kill well well. I have seen it in action.
Minion: But why My Lord! Why must she die?
Hades: Young one! Death is the only release from foolishness
Minion: Ooo Dark One! I bow to your IQ

5 Likes

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by lolaluv1(f): 6:57am On Nov 21, 2012
She should confess, shikena.
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:10am On Nov 21, 2012
obowunmi: Everyone lies. She can say, her dad works at a primary school and her mom is a businesswoman - she should also mention that her NNPC uncle provided her with a scholarship to school.

What she is doing is called branding and packaging - I wouldn't view them as lies.
Shut*up ur mouth there,which kind of brandin is dat

1 Like

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by DExplorer1: 7:26am On Nov 21, 2012
1. I just hope that dude didn't affirm his love for her because of the job of her parents.
2. I also hope she won't dare go straight to him and spew this shyt to his face.
3. After all, if they remain together, that is LOVE.

1 Like

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by member9: 7:30am On Nov 21, 2012
Let me remind you guys that this two simple lies are definately going to lead to more and more! A lot more!
So in all honesty, the relatinship is built on lies..
Use your imagination for the rest
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by mabebe1(f): 8:02am On Nov 21, 2012
جيمس بوند: Let me remind you guys that this two simple lies are definately going to lead to more and more! A lot more!
So in all honesty, the relatinship is built on lies..
Use your imagination for the rest
so many lies, lies to cover up lies..n more lies..wat a wannabe..denyin ur poor parents lyk dat..d relatnship has bin a lie frm d stat. I dnt c any reasn why d guy shud even mary her..i hate dose gals..sew ur coat acordin 2 ur cloth
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by chrisillicious: 8:11am On Nov 21, 2012
smileyWell it is very wrong dat she lied abt her parents but who am I to judge her, well she cn right her wrong by telling the guy everyything about herself & family if the guy is still interested,he will tell her but is wrong to go into a. Relationship with a lie, all the best
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Exponental(m): 8:20am On Nov 21, 2012
Only a lie can protect a lie. Hw looooooooonnng can she keep lying?
Only d truth is d solution here.
She shld confess n tell him anoda lie...... + "i just dont want u 2 lose interest in me, I said it cos I admire u and want a chance with u, I'm sorry"...

2 Likes

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Jambsupport(f): 8:38am On Nov 21, 2012
Exponental: Only a lie can protect a lie. Hw looooooooonnng can she keep lying?
Only d truth is d solution here.
She shld confess n tell him anoda lie...... + "i just dont want u 2 lose interest in me, I said it cos I admire u and want a chance with u, I'm sorry"...
dats smart LMAO
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by SELFWORTH: 9:17am On Nov 21, 2012
Tell the truth . Nothing but the whole truth. Ask God for forgiveness whilst she is at it.

A liar deserves no pity or respect.
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by kevoh(m): 9:43am On Nov 21, 2012
obowunmi: Everyone lies. She can say, her dad works at a primary school and her mom is a businesswoman - she should also mention that her NNPC uncle provided her with a scholarship to school.

Mtchew...! Branding my foot!#extends 3 hot e-slaps to Obowunmi,apologises at the same time while trying to prove the slaps were 'branding and packaging'.
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Kolade9(m): 10:17am On Nov 21, 2012
hmmm...this his a sirious things. a girls like that his a very big lie,she shld tell the men onlest troubled can hapund.
Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by vivianc(f): 10:24am On Nov 21, 2012
I think she should tell the guy the truth about herself. But if I were the guy I'd dump her.......she is fake.

1 Like

Re: She Urgently Needs Advice Before Sunday- Pls Help! by Ariyke: 10:43am On Nov 21, 2012
She should tell him the truth and pay the price

(1) (2) (Reply)

I Just Want To Be With A Man / What Outfit Do You Love Most On A Guy? / Help!!..pls!!...bleeding Heart!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 89
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.