Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,419 members, 7,830,114 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 04:28 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (12) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178491 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:36pm On Jan 30, 2013
Prince2012: Hi guys. Hw many has heard of this up coming tv reality show THE NEXT TITAN? They told me 2 come 4 auditioning.
pls did u apply or instruct anyone to apply on your behalf,if both answers is no,be careful,it might be a scam & if u insist to go,for security purpose,do not go alone.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Prince2012: 7:55pm On Jan 30, 2013
excelsiorfarm: pls did u apply or instruct anyone to apply on your behalf,if both answers is no,be careful,it might be a scam & if u insist to go,for security purpose,do not go alone.
yah, tx
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:13pm On Jan 30, 2013
still on d biz idea for women,what u will do is talk with v busy workers(i mean those that can pay for your services) or alternatively do handbills or both advertising to cook meals like soup etc.if yr advert get into d right hands,they call for your services to cook & supply,mostly bankers,busy biz women are yr potential clients,is this possible?yes,i know 2 ladies in lagos doing this & even here in ibadan where stress is like 20% of lagos,i know someone that get most of her stuffs cooked for her

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:14am On Jan 31, 2013
@OP, GOOD DAY .AS FARMING IS COMING NOW WHAT CAN ONE PLANT THAT WILL GIVE MUCH PROFIT AT TIME OF HAVEST?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:01am On Jan 31, 2013
@ihedioramma,farming never cease,u know there are two types of farmers,those that only work when d rain is heavy(rainy season) & those that work thruout d year,d latter one belongs to d north because they practice irrigation,only a few farmers in d south do irrigatn,i still know vegetables will continue to sell,for those that have less time they shld plant cassava & maize(u have to add value to yr cassava to make good money),but take note am not a meterologist,hence d rain that is falling might cease & d crop
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:10am On Jan 31, 2013
hence d rain that is falling might cease & d crops will die,that is y it is good to have yr water source as a plus in case.To even lessen fear & stress in crop farming,go for hybrid seeds,they are resistance to major diseases,some grow faster b4 any disease will build up,some are draught resistance etc,research institute around u will be able to help,FG also gives to farmers & u can buy from agric shops.in conclusion all crops are profitable,it depends on timing,approach & if u add value.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 6:33am On Jan 31, 2013
OK, THANK'S THATS A GOOD ONE.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by osca123(m): 7:11am On Jan 31, 2013
Toptic: WASTE TO WEALTH
Decorative asbestos/ceilings.

This is a type of asbestos that comes in size 2by2 and the common colour is white. It is used in many buildings.
The decorative asbestos started gaining ground in Nigeria in the year 2002.and since then it has been adopted by the middle class, high class, hotels, restaurants, banks and just recently lower class started to recognize the fact that they need it.

The unique aspect of it is that of its price which is lesser to that of the common ones and its ability to attract beautiful colours thereby beautifying home than anyone can imagine.

When the production started here in Nigeria it was a single pattern throughout but just few years ago it gained more ground by the introduction of different patterns like flowers, cross and so on to make the house more beautiful. The observations and feedback so far reveal that it make home cooler than the common ones.

Dear reader, due to all these qualities and its lucrativity in the market the producers had made it 105% secretive just to avoid people knowing what it takes to make it real which I believe cant help making this country better ‘cos it has been restricted to a particular area only.

HOW TO PRODUCE IT
Producing the asbestos is mainly through materials that are lying waste around us, and for those that are not in our immediate environs we get it free anywhere ‘cos they are other companies waste.

COST OF PRODUCTION
The cost of producing a single piece of the decorative asbestos is not up to the half of its selling price. The gain on it is always 125% i.e. if you invested #1000 you’ll get #2250. Mind you there is always a ready market for it and a single plane one goes for #220 while the painted ones are between #240 and #260 depending on the number of products needed.

AMOUNT OF MONEY NEEDED TO START
You need not up to #2000 to start! Yes I mean it and the #2000 will fetch you your first contract ‘cos you’ll use it in producing like 20 piece of the asbestos for people to see and once they know you\re into it, the business started.

HOW TO CHARGE CONTRACT
It’s always 60% down payment and you’ll use 40% for getting the whole product prepared so even from your first collect you’ve gained 20% and immediately you deliver your last product you get your balance, i.e. you’ll use the customers money to produce all its product without going to borrow or get a loan.
Friend, I think I’ve said little about what a decorative ceiling/asbestos is all about.

The step by step way of producing it without stress or confusion is now available. It’s easy to produce, not time consuming and it’s a life time business you can’t afford to miss. This is different from other stream of income ‘cos it is constant as long as people continue to build house you’ll make your money.
It’s easy to do and you can! So start a life time business now and you’ll never regret doing so.
For more info. visit http://decorativeceiling..com

To our success!
u are nt a sincere fellow 2000 naira to start production of asbestos? I wonder wat v hav in ur ebook...

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:36am On Jan 31, 2013
osca123:
u are nt a sincere fellow 2000 naira to start production of asbestos? I wonder wat v hav in ur ebook...
simply ask him to defend what he posted,@toptic, i know 1 or 2 things about construction & its accessories,pls can u explain further,i want to learn,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by adamsjoiy(m): 8:00am On Jan 31, 2013
LET ME ALSO CONTRIBUTE TO THIS...ok! Let's do it like this...I want to show you guys atleast 5 WAYS OF MAKING REAL CASH ONLINE. Hehe...not another scam. I mean business! Subscribe by sending an email to iyanuadams@gmail.com or mycashcombo@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by talk2joel(m): 8:20am On Jan 31, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Osca123,thank God.kay2583 thanks noted, this particular fish farming manual is 3K only.Having it is a fortune to any one that is going into fishfarm & a money saving manual for fishfarmers.
Pls, I am interested in the fishfarming manual too. My email is letGodspeak4u@gmail.com. Tanx in advance
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:44am On Jan 31, 2013
talk2joel:
Pls, I am interested in the fishfarming manual too. My email is letGodspeak4u@gmail.com. Tanx in advance
Gd morning, i guess u have read that d manual isnt free,what message do u want me to send into yr box sir?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:06am On Feb 01, 2013
@All,Happy new month,The Lord keep your ways,JESUS IS LORD

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:05am On Feb 01, 2013
For those interesting in smoked fish,first you do not neccesarily have to own a fishfarm,u can buy from fishfarmers,for your smoked fishes to have a long shelf life,make sure d moisture content is removed to d greatest minimum,make sure d intestines are remove,it gives yr fishes better presentatn & since it is d intestine that speeds up spoilage,its wise,u can kill d fishes easily by putting them in a sac with salt,then shake
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by beqs101(f): 11:33am On Feb 01, 2013
Hello,good morning.. Keep up the good work u're doing to help nairalanders... Plz,I want to know in details how I can start my cleaning business..here's my email addy: nicholasbeckie@yahoo.com....looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:02pm On Feb 01, 2013
beqs101: Hello,good morning.. Keep up the good work u're doing to help nairalanders... Plz,I want to know in details how I can start my cleaning business..here's my email addy: nicholasbeckie@yahoo.com....looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks
Thank God for d good works,i already sent u an email,i still encourage u to read d post written on cleaning biz on this thread,though if u hav questions,DV i will answers,at times it might take time(2-4DAYS),cos of many request
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:34pm On Feb 01, 2013
@all,whenever u want to reach me for anything,u can call 08028919405 or 08035335647,solomonsgn@yahoo.com & solomonalamu@gmail.com,Alamu Solomon on FB & Linkedin,pls i dont do any multi marketing things/pyramid,let yr enquire/request be on whats on d thread or my post,stay blessed
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ICHYYDYYVR(m): 7:10pm On Feb 01, 2013
Food selling is a money making machine ooooo
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Osteve2(m): 9:51pm On Feb 01, 2013
ICHYYDYYVR: Food selling is a money making machine ooooo
More xplanation bro
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by question(m): 6:09am On Feb 02, 2013
^^^Mama-put business.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by coputa(m): 7:54am On Feb 03, 2013
@excelsiorfarm, There is this business of re packaging of foodstuf precisely (salt.) i am very much interested in this business..i want to buy the big bags of salt and repackage it in small sachet.do i need nafdac registration,please help throw some light into this biz..THANKS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:21pm On Feb 03, 2013
Happy sunday,i blieve u & family is doing great,i was asked this question if d ideas mentioned are possible & i choose to answer d question to all on this thread,that not only are this ideas 100% guaranteed,i do d branding aspect personally without buying a single machine,we are working on a creche,d cooking thing for women(a family member is doing it),i still train on catfish hatchery & growout(practical) etc to say a few.hence B4 i write,iam or people i know are involve/doing some them
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:39pm On Feb 03, 2013
@coputa,concerning your question,your choice of packaging is interesting to say a bit,salt is good biz but u need nafdac number,reason is every salt must compile with requirement of having nafdac,about buying in bags & repackaging in small sizes,u will have to collect permission from d mother company,reason is u might run them out of biz,because d smaller size sell better(which day did u buy a bag of salt home last & how often?),hence u might have dangote & big wigs to contend with,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:01pm On Feb 03, 2013
@coputa,d biz i encourage & support are businesses that are legal & wont cause harm,why dont u package what we give u rest,beans,honey,ofada,grinded beans for akara & moinmoin,dried grinded pepper to say a few.whenever u c nafdac or SON confisicate items,not all are fake,some are as an infringement on d rights of d real producers or in d case of cement they say re-bagging.there are many food u can package,do not look for trouble,write anyone u intend to use their product for express permission to use their
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:54pm On Feb 03, 2013
for d next 12Days i want to give out my pig & goat manual,fishfarming(hatchery & grow-out) manual & vegetable manual(Efo,Ugu,Okra & Plantain) for N5,000 ONLY and if u want me to establish yr farm as your consultant u can get in touch(for now pls north is excluded(apart from Abuja),thanks for your understanding.also there is 5Hectares of land for sale in ibadan at 550K each,ideal for farm
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 1:50am On Feb 04, 2013
@excelsiorfarm, sir, do you also have goats? I will plan T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ get your manuals soon, plan expantiate on the land (cost price) is there room for buy now & pay later? (When cash is not in place will you allow the idea T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ die?) Thanks you sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:03am On Feb 04, 2013
Masterplanner: @excelsiorfarm, sir, do you also have goats? I will plan T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ get your manuals soon, plan expantiate on the land (cost price) is there room for buy now & pay later? (When cash is not in place will you allow the idea T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ die?) Thanks you sir
bro u make me to laugh,if u start now or later,agric ideas will always be viable.will i promise u what isnt in my capacity?No,d land isnt mine & me i havnt seen where u buy & pay later,i didnt say send me money
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:15am On Feb 04, 2013
@masterplanner,u want goats u will get,about d manual,d prices still remain constant,except as specify above.As much as iam priviledge by God's Grace to give d ideas,i can only suggest that it is best to embark on what u can afford,biz can grow,then u embark on yr desire when u attain its reach,i blieve i answered yr question sir
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bibelo: 2:59pm On Feb 04, 2013
@ op I appreciate the good job you are doing,I was once into catfish biz but made losses when I expanded and I have since dumped the idea,though the ponds are still on ground.am contemplating going into poultry (broiler) on a low key for now and I have interest in the Ugwu biz, I have a secured land with water but the soil has been seriously depleted.Please help with viable advices.thanks in anticipation of your reply
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 3:11pm On Feb 04, 2013
bibelo: @ op I appreciate the good job you are doing,I was once into catfish biz but made losses when I expanded and I have since dumped the idea,though the ponds are still on ground.am contemplating going into poultry (broiler) on a low key for now and I have interest in the Ugwu biz, I have a secured land with water but the soil has been seriously depleted.Please help with viable advices.thanks in anticipation of your reply

Pls shade more light cos i intend to go into the catfish business> I am trhinking that its very profitable so what went wrong with yours can you speak on your experience perhaps you will be helping alot of people
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by bibelo: 3:54pm On Feb 04, 2013
Well the guy that I normally buy fingerlings from didn't hatch them himself,he just collected it frm somebody to sell to me just to get his commission on sales which he owned up to .I fed the bloody fishes but they just wouldn't grow well and add weight.the first stock I bought from the same guy,I had a fish dat was weighing 800gms in 3months,the second stock I bought from the guy was 1,500 pieces which I stocked in plastic tanks and 3weeks b4 harvest I transferred them to my newly constructed concrete ponds. At the point of harvest I was shocked cos they had really increased in size.On seeing that success in harvest I decided to expand and increase the quantity to 4500 but the guy supplied me blood and money suckers.Moral of the lesson KNOW WHERE U ARE SOURCING YOUR FISH FROM!!! CHUCKS if I catch u

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) ... (81) (Reply)

Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.