Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,483 members, 7,812,496 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:17 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178014 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 4:54am On Jan 17, 2013
LIKE IF YOU'RE SANDINIG IT FROM LAGOS TO ENUGU STATE WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF SANDING?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:08am On Jan 17, 2013
ihedioramma: LIKE IF YOU'RE SANDINIG IT FROM LAGOS TO ENUGU STATE WHAT WILL BE THE COST OF SANDING?
Iam in Ibadan,i havent used post box for many long years now,what i know is if it is registered,the cost is based on weight,which of the manual are you requesting for ?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:50pm On Jan 17, 2013
I already share this on a thread with corpers(if they are all corpers),another biz that u can start to do that will cost u at most N7000,is either of this two,making & selling moinmoin/akara or both,u might need more if u are going large scale,but u are guaranteed at least N4 to N10 on each sale,depending on quality.if u are a man,no problem,get your sister cook for u.Assume u sold 500 pieces daily(do d maths)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 5:53am On Jan 18, 2013
OK.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:07pm On Jan 18, 2013
Are u at a crossroads of realising your dreams? Possibly,due to some perceived financial challenges?Think deeply,money may not be your real problem! If u can think thru enough,what u have i.e d skill u process or acquire is more than enough to give u your financial breakthru-u can be an event planner,decorator,for 30K,just call 08023199887 & u are on yr way to b an employer
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:15pm On Jan 18, 2013
I keep giving ideas u can start for as less as 30K by d grace of God,d year is still very young,but it waits for no one.Before u know it DV we be saying Happy New Year,hence acquire d skill,get d books,all u can get and get d business started .ALL THE BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 2:03pm On Jan 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @Bigdreams, i thank God for the commendation and your recommendation, i will only advice us pls no matter the business or venture will choose to go into pls again, always get an experience hand,valid advise B4 we move in.i read a thread where someone said he had invested N2.5m with a target of raising 8000 fishes in his compound and his looking for partners,even if the money come in cheap,let us plan it well because with such investment,buying from the money and using durable mobile ponds,aerator,feeding well and alternative feeding etc would have raised 5500 fishes to not less than 1kg without soliciting for funds(i always dont want to creat too high expectation). if your fishes are big enough i.e 1.5kg and above,u will be heavily rewarded in cash.lets assume u sold it for N480 =N2.64M(you will definitely sell it more than that as long as they attain 1kg).All the best.Another word of advise learn to give your fishes anti-stress after sorting,it helps eliminate death etc.

yes i am the one that made that claim and its true. i need to clerify cetain things so people dont get misunderstood. The total money was shared. From it, I constructed what I will the farm house to accommodate my family as a way of proper management and security of the farm. The pond was also constructed from the N2.5. The fund needed is to commence operation as i ran out cash. if anyone is interested in so far as you are honest and your money is pure, i will welcome you as a partner.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 2:21pm On Jan 18, 2013
excelsiorfarm: also sell your fishes to people or company that dry & package them for sale & u can start your brand,by drying & packaging of catfish in attractive packages for distribution to stores & supermarkets.Moreso Nigerians like class/taste,hence if your product is clean,well packaged & taste right,then u hav a market.About d stores,if u ever have a break i.e run out of stock,they will never do biz wit u again

My dear comrade, I need to start smoking of catfish immediately. Pls I have no single idea and connection. I need fresh fish to buy as my farm is not ready right now. how much is a kg of fish now? apart from firewood smoking, is there a better way else to dry/smoke the fish? is there a large consumer group/purchasers that buys dry fish as the market women buy the frsh ones? pls help out
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:44am On Jan 19, 2013
@integrityfood,you dont have fishes to sell and you intend to start smoking of catfish immediately? My apologies sir,but for someone that refuse to fear GOD,you will be a good source to be milked.I dont know why you are in hurry,the first step i expect you to take is to see if you can get fishfarmers with good fishes close to your point of location and can supply you regularly to meet up your demand.Not everything is about connection,you have what people want and they will network with you.I cant say whether they still do the training,but at a time NAFDAC do train on quality process of smoking catfish and the klin you can use can possibly be gotten from maybe them or a source,also there is one federal government training institution not far from the army barrack(the name those not readily come to mind),both NAFDAC and the institution are in Oshodi, u can enquire from them.A kg of fish in abuja isnt less than N700,Ibadan N500 and lagsians should be able to help with that in lagos,catfish sells in whatever form.Remember when u smoke fishes the moisture content evaporate,hence it is left for u to set your standard and pricing
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:16pm On Jan 19, 2013
@integrityfood,with reference to your response of investing N2.5M,next time i blieve everybody will appreciate(including myself), when people post what they have invested with break-down as u did above,what it means is u built a home to stay to manage yr fishfarm,not that u put it all in d farm(i have such in igando),it help creat confidence in newcomers & not fear.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:26pm On Jan 19, 2013
From this evening,i want to share what u can take note to turn your business W-O-N-D-E-R-S. First d W here represent wisdom,even B4 u venture into biz it is wisdom for u to plan your goal,how u intend to go about? who is your target audience? what price is right for my product?All this is wisdom. I read something a pastor posted today where Henry Ford,d maker of Ford cars said if he had asked for people opinion on what to do,they would have told him a faster horse.So envision what u want to solve issues
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:05am On Jan 20, 2013
Happy Sunday,still on d W, Mark Twain said The man who doesn't read good books have no advantage over one who cant,what does this have to do with my business? A lot,u know that u dont need to employ d people u cannot manage,yet u do,then what is d use of d knowledge? Another example u know that biz & personal money shouldnt mix,yet u spend biz capital & profits on frivolities,dont worry,any money spent unwise today is always paid for tomorrow.These are NUGGETS to turn your businesses to be WONDERS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:21am On Jan 20, 2013
@integrityfood,u dont need to look far again,contact africkmart for fishes to start your smoked catfish,u are both in ikorodu,hence transport expenses is reduced
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:45am On Jan 21, 2013
This morning,i want to talk about d letter O in Nuggets of having your business as W-O-N-D-E-R-S to all.The O stands for order or orderliness i.e d way u are organise,any biz without record keeping or detail accountability can hardly grow,if u keep good accounts u can easily get a loan from d bank & u can easily get a partner if u desire one,because he that is accountable will definitely be responsible with funds. i will take d latter N soon
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 11:24am On Jan 21, 2013
@ excelsiorfarm;

Thank you very much. I have read through you post. i count your advise a great treasure. Will get in touch with you ASAP. still waiting for the balance of the WONDERS
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:44am On Jan 21, 2013
Still on our W-O-N-D-E-R-S,Now on letter N,N stands for newness,u cannot continue to do d same thing & expect to get a different result,more than five years back in my farm in lagos i have been using aerator for my fishes,many wonder d idea behind it,but i know d hidden secret of d use,some are still talking of recirculatory system construction,when u can buy/import bio filters for your pond,To be relevant in today's biz innovatn is key.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ihedioramma: 2:54pm On Jan 21, 2013
TEACH US MORE ABOUT GOAT FARMING
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 4:10pm On Jan 21, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Still on our W-O-N-D-E-R-S,Now on letter N,N stands for newness,u cannot continue to do d same thing & expect to get d same result,more than five years back in my farm in lagos i have been using aerator for my fishes,many wonder d idea behind it,but i know d hidden secret of d use,some are still talking of recirculatory systfm construction,when u can buy/import bio filters for your pond,To be relevant in today's biz innovatn is key.

Please talk about the bio-filter. Will it completely address the re-circulatory system ( replace) the entire re-circulatory system/ is it available in the Nigerian market ? what is d cost like?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
integrityfood:

Please talk about the bio-filter. Will it completely address the re-circulatory system ( replace) the entire re-circulatory system/ is it available in the Nigerian market ? what is d cost like?
i blieve there is nothing lacking in Nigeria,depending on capacity bought,i can say yes,even if not available d world is so small now because of technology that when u find a suitable one,it can be delivered to u,all d noise of recirculatory is to use d water over & over,go to
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:50pm On Jan 21, 2013
Still on the W-O-N-D-E-R-S bussiness nuggets,we move to d letter D,this stands for Diligence or Duty,every business man or woman should know that,it is d business that u keep well,that can be kept(will endure),what is d point of coming late when those employed will never take any meaningful decision without u around.It is d business that u keep,that will keep u.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
E in our business Nuggets stands for Excellence,let me talk of branding as an eg,if u are able to give your client a great product,they will refer others to u,so it is in all businesses.The R in our business nuggets to turn your business to W-O-N-D-E-R-S stands for Reliability i.e keep your words to your clients,it also stands for Resisting evil i.e do not try to shortchanged your clients,a lie can only travel at d speed of a car,but truth at lightspeed.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:28pm On Jan 21, 2013
LASTLY ON OUR BUSINESSES NUGGETS IS "S",it is d last though i can say it is spiritual,but the S stands for Sowing Seeds,when God said pay your tithe,it is for our own good if u read Mal 3:9-end,also someone said help as much people & they will help u get what u want(though some/most might be ungrateful),but sow seeds.Sow seeds to d work of God,sow seeds in d life of d helpless & your neighbourhood.Be useful.All d best.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by jaybabs1(m): 9:06pm On Jan 21, 2013
A rly a good post, i must say. Truth expressed in very simple and straightforward terms. Rly impressed wt ur cr8tivity wt d WONDER acronym. Am currently about kickstarting a project wud want u to come on board to join our team. Will contact u when its due. Thanks for all the lives u blessing. est.[/quote]
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:57pm On Jan 21, 2013
jaybabs_1:
A rly a good post, i must say. Truth expressed in very simple and straightforward terms. Rly impressed wt ur cr8tivity wt d WONDER acronym. Am currently about kickstarting a project wud want u to come on board to join our team. Will contact u when its due. Thanks for all the lives u blessing. est.
I BLESS GOD ALMIGTHY FOR THE OPPORTUNITY,IT IS A PRIVILEDGE.About your project i will love to hear about hear and what it entails,Concerning joining,it will also be a priviledge,but in LIFE MATTER,it is important to put this valuable word in perspective always-Can two walk togetter,except they agree.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by integrityfood: 10:39am On Jan 22, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i blieve there is nothing lacking in Nigeria,depending on capacity bought,i can say yes,even if not available d world is so small now because of technology that when u find a suitable one,it can be delivered to u,all d noise of recirculatory is to use d water over & over,go to

Pls complete your statement! it seems you were still talking ? Will bio-filter address the space and water economy provided by re-circulatory system?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:56pm On Jan 22, 2013
integrityfood:

Pls complete your statement! it seems you were still talking ? Will bio-filter address the space and water economy provided by re-circulatory system?
if am not using my laptop,am on mobile,hence i concluded my statement,it must hav gotten inconclusive by d system,i answered yes & u can go to durante office in ibadan,they build recirculatory system
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:20pm On Jan 22, 2013
IN CASE U ARE INTERESTED IN ANY AGRIC VENTURE,ASIDE LAND,WATER IS THE MOST IMPORTANT FACTOR OUTSIDE STRUCTURES & WHAT U INTEND DOING
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:49pm On Jan 23, 2013
Concerning d forth coming valentine day,let me give u ideas that possibly can help generate income,d first one that can be done,is making of attractive mini cakes,preferable in red color & sell to lovebirds in offices,stores,you give it your good brand package & u can put a little card in it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by kismo(m): 9:56pm On Jan 23, 2013
Mr Excelsiorfarm, pls I wil lik 2 meet wit u in person. I stay at New Bodija, Ibadan. Pls where do u stay? Kindly drop ur phone no so dat we can arrange hw we wil meet. I hav som personal issues 2 discuss wit u. Thanks.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:18pm On Jan 23, 2013
kismo: Mr Excelsiorfarm, pls I wil lik 2 meet wit u in person. I stay at New Bodija, Ibadan. Pls where do u stay? Kindly drop ur phone no so dat we can arrange hw we wil meet. I hav som personal issues 2 discuss wit u. Thanks.
i stay in bodija in ibadan,beneath every post i write,it shows my email,numbers & what i do,am on face bk & linkedin -Alamu Solomon,tel-08035335647,when u say personal issues,how do u mean?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:58am On Jan 24, 2013
Gd morning & happy hols all,still on what u can do to generate to generate some income this coming valentine,for those that are gifted in arts & crafts,u can design cards,color of design is predominately red & dont worry if u aint gifted in crafts,u can have someone do d work for u,it is d creativity & wordings that sells,distribute it to stores,shops,take it to schools etc,advertise by d mouth,u can do this for less than 30K,do not produce more than what is reasonable in number to sell(if numbers are 2muc

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 54
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.