Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,140,468 members, 7,770,153 topics. Date: Tuesday, 19 March 2024 at 06:03 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (177132 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:29am On Dec 29, 2012
You have read many business tips and probably analyse too much in 2012,a new year is around the corner,will you allow your self to analyse until paralysis sets in.Hence i want to share a valuable topic-HOW TO AVOID ANALYSIS PARALYSIS IN LIFE & BUSINESS IN 2013. Why dont you seat back to evaluate all the information you got, all the opportunity you could have taken,the business you might have started,but for your over analyses and worse to say listening to people that tend to be a minus in any life they abide with,you did nothing with all the details you received from all quarters. Lets be scriptural, do you remember why the children of isreal perish in the wilderness after the 12 spies came from spying canaan,it was simply because they listened to some nonentity.
Learn this adage -The wise says something because they have something to say, but the fools say something because they must say something.Watch the company you keep in the new year,2013 a year FULL OF SIGNS AND WONDERS.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by enuelly: 1:49am On Dec 29, 2012
Wow, I just stumbled on this page and I will really love to know more about the piggery business, Can 30k really sort it out? Please email nuelbassey1@yahoo.com. Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:02pm On Dec 29, 2012
@enuelly,your 30K can start many businesses,but u know such stage is little beginning.Despite not d day of small beginning,it is d stage where big things happen,first u learn to walk,innovate & ideas to grow,there u learn prudence & more.About yr question,u can buy wean piglets between 2,500-3,500,hence u can buy a male & three female.The ratio of male to female is btw 1 to 8.when u raise they for 5-6months
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:38pm On Dec 29, 2012
from d above purchase,lets assume u bought those 4 piglets for 3,500 each which total to 14,000 naira.U have to know they need shelter,hence let me suggest how u can make a makeshift home.if u are near a building site,ask d builders for used bamboo,this you can use make a barricade & build a home for d pigs.u have to roof it( heat is not good for pigs),look for canopy material to cover d top,about feeding pkc,wheat bran,u can even grow vegetable,ask farmers för peel cassava to mention a few,most important
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by DigitalIdeas: 4:10pm On Dec 29, 2012
I love the Business Consulting.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:39pm On Dec 29, 2012
if u love business consulting,great, it is always good to ask oneself,what can i offer?is d soln same same?how can i stand out?A business consultant should always have a fresh view point that benefits.He must always be ahead & act beyond d ordinary.BEST THINGS ARE AHEAD.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by skytouch: 8:48am On Dec 30, 2012
@excelsiorfarm . I really enjoyed your write-up on buz prospects for 2013. I'm considering fish,pig N drycleaning. I have like N200k now. I don't know which one to jump at. Plz , I will equally require your manual on fish farming. My email is yinkertemi@yahoo.com Thanks bro
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 3:58pm On Dec 30, 2012
@skytouch i already responded by sending you a mail.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by barikay: 5:14pm On Dec 30, 2012
@op, pls thrown more light on d vegetable farming. During d in season in d south i always see alot of buyers fighting to buy from d villagers. Do u hav a plan? I need to knw,it type of soil, best varieties, weed and disease control, month of planting, harvest etc
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
@barikay i was discussing with a brother that called me from abuja that with vegetable at this season u can be a millionaire.The question is how is it possible?it is possible on d conditn that u have a water source to substain there growth thru this season,on d condition that yr location is secure(many rob vegetable farms at this season).lf u had planted seedling 3Weeks back,by now u b harvesting.if u dont have water pls dont bother.vegetables you harvest from 21 days depending on which one.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:38pm On Dec 30, 2012
loamy or sand loamy soil is good for vegetables,but never clay soil.peradventure d soil isnt fertile incorporate poultry manure or mulch with dried leaves or both.Immediately weeds appear,remove or use herbicides.weeds çan serve as a host to pest & diseases.i have a concise manual on vegetables i.e. ugu,efo(celosia spp),it also has okra,though plantain isnt a vegetable,it gives a detail analysis on it,whether with half a plot or hectare .
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:48pm On Dec 30, 2012
for d next 3months at least every vegetable farm owner will dance to d bank heavily,but after wards & rain starts prices will drop,but u are still in business(u make times 4 or more multiply in dry season).ugu will produce for at least 6Months etc.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:57pm On Dec 30, 2012
@chamber 10,pls send your mail direct to solomonsgn@yahoo.com or solomonalamu@gmail.com,thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by emailguru: 1:23am On Dec 31, 2012
Don't forget to mention that you can also take or provide valuable services on the internet: you could be sending bulk sms, renting of chairs and canopies, article writing services, online tutorials on any topic, blogging etc
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:40am On Dec 31, 2012
To d Glory of God Almighty we are counting d few hours into year 2013.First thank God for d priviledge to be alive,not to worry 2013 ways of blessing ,joy & rest is open for u.@All,i wish u a happy new year in advance.For those in ibadan & its environs interested in catfish hatchery or grow out,come jan 19 i intend to have a practical seminar for on this,if interested contact me,u get hardcopy of manual on fish farming,u get a manual of vegetables send to yr emaıl,above u get a footing for 2013 (agric)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:46am On Dec 31, 2012
pls the mentioned seminar isnt free,u register at most a week to d date to be consider,A GREAT 2013 AWAIT U IN YOUR GOOD ENDEAVOR.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by meerah25(f): 8:38am On Dec 31, 2012
excelsiorfarm: Then lets talk about the issue of cleaning.This can be divided into interior i.e the sweeping of office,restaurants,stores,halls premises.I doesnt stop at sweeping,it includes removing cobwebs,floor waxing depending on the status of your client,fumigation,window washing and removal of trash.exterior like cutting of grasses with trimming of flowers,fumigation.I guess you wonder how do you do all this,send your proposals to banks,companies etc with a business card,eg in banks their are people in charge of such duties,discuss with them and with God you can be on your first job.Personally you dont need to do all this all you need is to coordinate a team to do the job.Because you are a starter,pay as per each job done to those working for you.You dont need more than 2-3 person,though it depends on the structure side,your negotiated pay.But at least register a business name if you want good client.You can specifically ask also to be removing trash daily for banks,the pay may not be much,but if u get 5 clients you get more volume income.for d trash thing they pay monthly.This services can also be rendered to private individuals that are too busy to keep their home.Add style and reputation & you go places.I wish you the best

how much do you think i should charge a bank for this service please?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:43am On Dec 31, 2012
@meerah 25,i dont know where u are,but when we only fumigated UBA at awolowo ibadan(2 hours job max),we were paid 15K,though u have to buy chemicals & we got someone to do d job,profit at least 10K in two hours.it depends on u,but pls be reasonable or best ask what is d price in your area

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:24am On Jan 01, 2013
HAPPY NEW YEAR TO YOU ALL,WISH YOU THE VERY BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 2:36am On Jan 01, 2013
Happy new year big bros,my mentor.God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by OmidanOjuloge: 4:54am On Jan 01, 2013
Nice one, God bless. I would like to get intouch wit u as I stay in ibadan and all d business ideas are really nice nice ones, pls could u add mi on damilolatitilola@yahoo.com 'll b lookin forward to gettin a replyin frm you.
Regards
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:43am On Jan 01, 2013
@omidanojuloge i already sent your mail.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:06pm On Jan 01, 2013
Manual for fish farming on hatchery,management,feeding & grow out.Including questions & answers.

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ICHYYDYYVR(m): 7:50pm On Jan 01, 2013
BROS tuale fr u, pls I live in abj any advice on transportation(taxi?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:38pm On Jan 01, 2013
ICHYYDYYVR: BROS tuale fr u, pls I live in abj any advice on transportation(taxi?
Happy new year,transportation business is good business,but you need a trusted hand & if u cant find u need patience to handle d business.Let me share a little experience with u,in 1998 when my Dad went to glory,he left 2 cars & after i decided to use one for transport biz,but d old man employed delivered for a week & after disappear with d car for 3 or 4 days,i almost had heart-ache as i searched every
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:51pm On Jan 01, 2013
As i was saying i searched every where for d man & even d guarantor couldnt give me any reasonable answer.By chance on d 3 or 4 day i saw our vehincle pass d car i was & d rest is story,but not to scare u i have seen many succeed in transport biz after,as u are patience to read,let me tell u d mistakes i made then (so u dont make them).
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:28pm On Jan 01, 2013
First never employ d one u cannot fire & do not employ a desperate person or out of sympathy.Secondly all agreement with your employee must be clearly written & guarantor attest to it.thirdly give a clear-cut rules/regulations & abide with it if u dont want to die of heart-ache.In conclusion step up to a more civilized way to do transport.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:44pm On Jan 01, 2013
Finally since u stay in abuja(d residents there are quite civilized i.e. in their approach to value).if you have money to afford neat tokunbo cars,u can easily print handbills advertising that u are in car hire business,on it u put your phone numbers.distribute it in churches,mosques,companies etc.Get decent & trusted drivers to do d driving.At least d ruggled type of taxi in abuja deliver 3K daily,but with this people will patronize cos of class & u make more,last more.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:52pm On Jan 01, 2013
For d transport biz do proper documentation with relevant bodies so no one feed fat on u.IT SHALL BE WELL.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 12:00am On Jan 02, 2013
@excelsiorfarm God Bless you sir! I love your post, I will like T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ do agric. & poultry business with you sir although iam in lagos I will love T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ establish contacts with you sir, please do me ɑ̤̥̈̊ note on plantain plantation Business too, I shall forward other questions T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ you on Email & FBook, thank you sir & Enough Blessing T̶̲̥̅̊ọ̥ you!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.