Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,443 members, 7,812,333 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 11:52 AM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178012 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 4:08am On Jan 02, 2013
Hello Alamu Solomon thanks a lot ,I will give you a call ,Am interested in exportation of farm products.Please how much can be realize from the fish biz ?I mean in a large scale.Thanks a lot
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:42am On Jan 02, 2013
@raphrinco when u are talking large scale what do u mean?large scale structures or harvesting large scale fishes(tons),do u hav water & secure land?u can recoup your structure money & investment,with profit in 7 Months.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 11:32am On Jan 02, 2013
@excelsiorfarm please answer my questions also reply my main on your yahoo address. It's quite urgent
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
@masterplanner i already sent u a mail,for every agric venture,water is d most important.even with little space u can start a fish farm,with a quarter plot u can start pig,poultry,vegetables.plantain need at least a little more.concerning market if u have good product & integrity ,u sell easily,but wisdom demands to market your product even b4 harvest i.e discuşş by word of mouth what u hav to offer
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 11:10am On Jan 03, 2013
How do you market your products?
Who are your potential custumers?
What are the posible Risks in this business?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:40am On Jan 03, 2013
@masterplanner ,which of d products? let me give u an example- last week in bodija market there was arguing about vegetables(due to demand & no şupply) & i waş told an agric meeting done this morning in a state(dont worry i choose not to write d state) that they advise their extension officers to enforce that their farmers go & start planting vegetables that they will made a löt of money.Interesting as it is because this had been their since time memorial that it will be so(dry season vegetable will always be expensive).

1 Like

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:06pm On Jan 03, 2013
maybe d govt did not pay their co ordinators to envision beyond me.Pls quote,if u have a secured land now with water supply & have acceşs to fertilizer or manure,u can be a millionaire thru vegetable farming by may(with at least a hectare or less).You go for ugu seedling i.e u are btw 7-10 days minus d normal 4-5 weeks to begin to harvest.And masterplanner if u hav good products,when one buy,others will come.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by barikay: 12:30pm On Jan 03, 2013
excelsiorfarm: maybe d govt did not pay their co ordinators to envision beyond me.Pls quote,if u have a secured land now with water supply & have acceşs to fertilizer or manure,u can be a millionaire thru vegetable farming by may(with at least a hectare or less).You go for ugu seedling i.e u are btw 7-10 days minus d normal 4-5 weeks to begin to harvest.And masterplanner if u hav good products,when one buy,others will come.
i love the vegetable farming but d water issue is my wahala. Is Npk 15:15 ok for vegetables?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:59pm On Jan 03, 2013
@Barikay,no water,no agric.Whether fişhfarm,poultry or crop,everything in agriculture is water,in poultry u need d water for medication,even for u to have big eggs apart from feeds,na water etc.npk 15:15:15 is ok for vegetable,if u want to plant call me,but b4 then if u are planting cover it with palmfront because of harmathan,underwise they no go grow(initially or in layman's term when u just sow d seed into d ground),it preserves moisture
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 2:39pm On Jan 03, 2013
Thanks,I can buy land,get water,and get some structures needed so I can make good money
excelsiorfarm: @raphrinco when u are talking large scale what do u mean?large scale structures or harvesting large scale fishes(tons),do u hav water & secure land?u can recoup your structure money & investment,with profit in 7 Months.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Masterplanner: 4:51pm On Jan 03, 2013
@excelsiorfarm sir, having people like you is indeed ɑ̤̥̈̊ Blessing, your feedback has been helpful, thanks a lot, but sir you have not settled my case...
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by barikay: 5:21pm On Jan 03, 2013
I'm giving it a try. I'm already negotiating for a piece of land for 10k. I want to invest 50k for a start. What do u think should be d solution to d water issue? What if i hire someone to get water from nearby to be watering d vegetables every two days?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:02pm On Jan 03, 2013
Masterplanner: @excelsiorfarm sir, having people like you is indeed ɑ̤̥̈̊ Blessing, your feedback has been helpful, thanks a lot, but sir you have not settled my case...
Pls refresh me on it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:15pm On Jan 03, 2013
barikay: I'm giving it a try. I'm already negotiating for a piece of land for 10k. I want to invest 50k for a start. What do u think should be d solution to d water issue? What if i hire someone to get water from nearby to be watering d vegetables every two days?
how do u intend to go about spending your 50K?D water issue is v important,my friend it is harmathan season,that your idea wont work(watering every two days)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:38pm On Jan 03, 2013
raphrinco: Thanks,I can buy land,get water,and get some structures needed so I can make good money
why dont u buy mobile tanks or what do u feel,it can result in reduce cost & u still get d same result,just get aerator to enhance oxygen supply.A plot is enough,even half plot,but peradventure u can make it two & use d waste water to water vegetables,okra or plantain
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:32pm On Jan 04, 2013
because d harmathan is getting extreme is some places,if u are going into vegetable farming this dry season,pls take this precaution; first if u have no constant water to use,forget it.secondly if u are planting from seeds,make a bed i.e try to raise d soil where d seeds are to be planted(whether in dry/rainy season),Thirdly get a jute sac & spread on d beds where d seed a planted(u can use palmfront,but jute sac is better).
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 1:50pm On Jan 04, 2013
fourthly if u can buy d portable sprinkler,but if çant pls wet often or if d alternative make a stalk above your farm & over it sparsely with palmfront to reduce d rate & intensity of sunlight on your vegetables like d case of green house (though that is a lot of work),ALL D BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:10pm On Jan 04, 2013
Having read all or most of d post on this thread,i love to make emphasis on how u can make at least a million naira profit at d end of this 2013 or even at mid year,depending on how innovative or hard/smart working u choose to be.The reason why many business fails is because there is no business plan.Hence, if u have an idea that u will service 6935 people as customers in a year gaining N150 profit from each u have your One million
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:20pm On Jan 04, 2013
Probably u are screaming Haba how can i get 6935 customers? You dont need that number of customers really,what u need is to provide a good service where just 578 Customers will patronise u once in a month or 289 customers will patronise u twice in a month or 193 will patronise u 3 times in a month,with any of this,u still get your one million.if u aint good in marketing,get 145 customers to patronise u at least once a week & make a profit of N150 as profit whenever they come calling,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 4:21pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thanks a lot,how much will that aerator cost ?
excelsiorfarm: why dont u buy mobile tanks or what do u feel,it can result in reduce cost & u still get d same result,just get aerator to enhance oxygen supply.A plot is enough,even half plot,but peradventure u can make it two & use d waste water to water vegetables,okra or plantain
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Dmanky(m): 4:45pm On Jan 04, 2013
Thanks excelsior 4 all ur post on wealth creation,God bless u abundantly 4 in jesus name-amen.
My question is do u knw how much it will cost me 2 av a drycleaning service business.Here is my email contact:manky380@yahoo.com.
Thanks alot
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:46pm On Jan 04, 2013
@raphrinco d cost of aerators depend on d size of d machine,there are that of 10K,15K,20K and so on.though d choice you choose is base on how much oxygen u want to be introducing to your pond,1 aerator can service all your ponds.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:54pm On Jan 04, 2013
@Dmanky i will send u a mail now
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:12pm On Jan 04, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @Dmanky i will send u a mail now
I SENT U ANSWERS TO YOUR REQUEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by ICHYYDYYVR(m): 8:50am On Jan 05, 2013
Tuale, tanks a lot on tip fr transportation
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:28am On Jan 05, 2013
ICHYYDYYVR: Tuale, tanks a lot on tip fr transportation
THANK GOD
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:09am On Jan 05, 2013
Good morning i want to share other businesses that u can possibly start with low capital,less than N20,000.You can start making Ogi,kunu,Zobo.Dont worry you add innovation to your own( By d way whats d essense of carrying a certificate & looking at it).No money smells/degrade a fellow if it is from good works(always remember this).
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 11:34am On Jan 05, 2013
About d Ogi,Kunu,Zobo i mentioned previously,i know of someone(my guardian,a general's wife,Educated that had been doing Zobo business for at least 14 years i have met them).Presently she has a license pure & bottled water biz.Back then it was sold in tied nylon,later she upgraded to sealed zobo like pure water sachet,now she uses automatic machine to do all d work.interesting some come to buy in jerry çans.My Friend pls ştart something.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Chudoify: 12:09pm On Jan 05, 2013
@op,u are a blessing to this generation.may God bless you.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 12:20pm On Jan 05, 2013
About d issue of Ogi,i have heard of someone in lagos, a graduate that produces Ogi,put them in plastic containers & sell it to people,i also understood she makes hundred of thousands & more from d sales(d reason is many would prefer to buy from an educated person because there will be d blieve they produce neater products).Interesting to inform u i hawked Ogi for my mum dated back early 1980's,even as an Officer's şon in Navy Town Ojo Lagos.Hence dwell on +ve.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.