Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,465 members, 7,812,425 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:09 PM

Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually - Business (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually (178013 Views)

10 Businesses That Will Suffer Under BUHARI / Business That Will Give You Income Flow Always (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by olushollys(m): 10:07am On Jan 07, 2013
timtom: @excelsiorfarm pls I need ur assistance concerning the Ugu (vegetable business). I have a small piece of land I can use. My email address is olutoyese10@yahoo.com

Thanks

Hello sir, I also need ur assistance on vegetable plantation. My mail is olushollys@yahoo.com
Thanks
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by boladex1: 3:30pm On Jan 07, 2013
please i need help as i want to go into farming and am thinking of cassava and maize
because i can not do it full time. my plans its to study and learn from experience before i resign
from my work place.
am thinking of cultivating between 5-10hectares.

please i need all the information u can give me, my e mail tundeodums@yahoo.com

thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by igbonla(m): 4:55pm On Jan 07, 2013
excelsiorfarm: About the issue of the market being half due to religion,am a christian and i dont eat pigs,snails,fresh catfish but b4 you start getting ideas, i dont eat amala,ewedu,moinmoin to mention a few.As i have mentioned in a post previously if you have good products people will come, i had sold juveniles in lagos for N45 and N55 b4 in lagos because i had raised them to a size that i can guarantee that at the time of harvest you will get at least 93% alive.Many are calling or sending mails that they have 100k,200k,500k,700k etc to invest for 1 business or the other and none can say i had collected any consultancy fee from them.Though if you now ask for a business plan or possible feasibility study,any of my manual, wont it be right to pay me?That young man that got the future awards in agric said he is into piggery and according to him even as an engineer he saw people including muslims rearing it and bringing to the south east to sell,he started with i think 20 pigs and after 3 years they had grown to 500. For your market get good product, be innovative in your marketing(no one knew someday liquid milk can be sold in satchet or even toothpaspe).Dont go and look for market where your product isnt needed.

It will definitely be right that you get paid for your services, I was only trying to help you clarify that. Nobody should work for free except for volunteer jobs.
My suggestion on marketing was also to get some attention to a critical part of all businesses. If you grow vegetables and cannot sell to make profit, na wahala be dat.
Anyways..nice thread.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:04pm On Jan 07, 2013
olushollys:

Hello sir, I also need ur assistance on vegetable plantation. My mail is olushollys@yahoo.com
Thanks
we already met at ibadan today,i blieve u had a safe trip back to lagos,your manual will be sent tonight,thank you
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
@igbonla pls quote me no one will say he/she have vegetable now or even thru d dry season & no market for it,even during rainy season,what will happen is for d prices to come down,but u will still sell.if u are in lagos why dont u just enquire from those hard working hausa by d road side growing vegetables,u will be amaze at what some make monthly.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:20pm On Jan 07, 2013
bola-dex:
please i need help as i want to go into farming and am thinking of cassava and maize
because i can not do it full time. my plans its to study and learn from experience before i resign
from my work place.
am thinking of cultivating between 5-10hectares.

please i need all the information u can give me, my e mail tundeodums@yahoo.com

thank you
i will send d mail.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:33pm On Jan 07, 2013
FOR THOSE RESIDENT IN IBADAN & ITS ENVIRON,I WILL BE HAVING A SEMINAR ON CATFISH HATCHERY & GROWOUT ON D 19 JAN 2013 @ IBADAN,FEE-7K ,U ALSO GET MY CATFISH FARMING MANUAL FREE (HARDCOPY), REGISTER NOW
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:40pm On Jan 07, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Thank God,about your question on the tutorial classes,since he already own a property that is good,you know 70k now isnt what it was,but he can start with it and use the students money to upgrade the standard of the place.Then how will he go about spending the money? My suggestion is for him/her to produce handbills like 2000 which shouldnt cost more than 15k,Produce 3 banners of 3k each ,already the money spent is 24k and there is 46k left,he should ask a carpenter to produce say 20 chairs for maybe 30k or even buy plastic chairs,he should buy a board and chalks/markers for 7k and i guess he has about 9k left,out of it he should do a form for prospective students and photocopy enmass for 2k(he should sell each of the forms for N300-N1000 to incoming students),the remaining 7k he will be able to know what is essential.2 banners should be placed around schools and the handbills should be distributed tostudents and parents wisely(dont force it on someone that says he or she wont use it).This is the early stage,it is a praying and hard or smart working time,with good works,results and commitment he/she will go places.
Also inform your friend he should get the cost of tutorial classes around where he is located,after getting the cost he should reduce his own costing a bit in order to attract people and when he is settle i.e the school becomes better organised,he should increase the fees.Also he should note that payment should be done at the beginning of every month compulsorily or per quarter(some people are cunning and mischievous.)
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:43pm On Jan 07, 2013
@ olushollys i already sent your vegetable manual.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 4:09pm On Jan 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: i will send d mail.
@ bola-dex, i have sent the mail about your proposal on cassava and maize
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Moschino26(m): 4:35pm On Jan 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: @ bola-dex, i have sent the mail about your proposal on cassava and maize

I will really like to go into fish farming business. Can you send me d mail with all the info. I will appreciate it, my mail is internetbizng@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 6:26pm On Jan 08, 2013
Moschino26:

I will really like to go into fish farming business. Can you send me d mail with all the info. I will appreciate it, my mail is internetbizng@gmail.com
i will mail explaining what u will do to have it,d 4 manuals are no longer free as explained earlier.Water is important to even venture into it
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Tuatara(m): 8:03pm On Jan 08, 2013
excelsiorfarm: Advertising Specialty/branding of Gifts Items
vegetables
Rearing Pigs
Daycare
raising Point of Lay
Fish Farming
Raising goat and Ram
Sales of Food Items
Consultancy
Plantain farming
Acting as a farm gate to Farmers
Packing of Food items
Poultry in General
Fruit Selling
Nylon Cutting
Snacks
Tutorial Classes
Car Wash
Cleaning Services
These are few of ventures you can start and become an employer of labour.Interesting to say that some of the Businesses mentioned above that You can start with less than 30,000 naira.The fact remains that some is based on space,but even with little space you be surprise at what you get.Dv i will buttress some facts and how you can start any.You can follow this write up: My Number 08035335647
. Nice one,keep up the good work.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
@ tuatara thanks,we have many contributors also on this thread, i also acknowledge them all,well done
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:02pm On Jan 08, 2013
igbonla mentioned on marketing, hence let me expand on this a little.first let me pick on fishes, from experience i know that if u are able to produce big fishes,buyers will come to u. Also if u are in d business of hatchery and u are reputed to produce great juveniles they we come from all over d country,when i was in lagos i had buyers taking my juveniles to abuja & i also had gone as far as badagary many times from igando to buy broodstock
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:34pm On Jan 08, 2013
whatever business u do imbibe/focus on quality output & u need not struggle to market your products because u will be recommended. i remember many years back in lagos,i will leave home & go to chinatown in ikoyi to back shoes & within d shortest time they all got spoilt(i decided never to compromise quality again).So it is in business,meet a need & they will advertise u.Now consider d following ideas on how u can sell your fishes-join CAFAN if u are not strong enough to stand alone,
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:19am On Jan 09, 2013
Good morning,concerning d marketing of your fishes,use any or all this tips to sell them; Even B4 your fishes attain d basic 1Kg,at least a month inform friends,neighbors,members of your religious group that u hav fishes to sell(creat interest),network with other fish farmers & use their network to sell your fishes i.e. pay a little commission to d fish farmer.Go to d market & meet live catfish farmers,even if its 2 tons,they will call their group to buy it(never allow them to use their weighting scale),se
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:42am On Jan 09, 2013
also sell your fishes to people or company that dry & package them for sale & u can start your brand,by drying & packaging of catfish in attractive packages for distribution to stores & supermarkets.Moreso Nigerians like class/taste,hence if your product is clean,well packaged & taste right,then u hav a market.About d stores,if u ever have a break i.e run out of stock,they will never do biz wit u again
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:52am On Jan 09, 2013
As a bonus,what does it mean for fish to taste right or off-flavour?For your fish to taste right i.e u have to do good water management,d algae or micro organism should not be allow to build heavily in your pond,otherwise if u allow heavily buildup continually,at maturity your fishes taste when sold wont be palatable.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:25am On Jan 09, 2013
@Dr Eva,iam speaking for myself,d biz i get involve in are what i call tangible or what at least i have a large control over i.e. when i monitor it,work hard/smart,pray,i can easily see where am going.many years back i look into forex,but d trial dollars i was given was wiped off in no time(i tried it couple of times & d same thing happened,hence i realise its not for me),in secondary school(FEGO),1 senior brought d idea of pyramid marketing i invested & later it crashed,hence it is good to do businesses
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 8:37am On Jan 09, 2013
it is good to do businesses you have control over,though every business should put D GOD FACTOR in it.@Dr Eva,dont get me wrong,i know some online biz,i even have blog on google+,tumblr & wordpress(i havent start writing yet-it is not on making money,but touching & saving lives globally),i also school & studied web design in one or d best IT school in Nigeria(NEW HORIZON) about 5years back,everyman has is spot,i do as being led,All d BEST
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by Moschino26(m): 8:49am On Jan 09, 2013
Even if you are going to sell the manuals to me i dnt mind. At least let me see how one of them looks like first and how good is the content/information inside.
My mail remains internetbizng@gmail.com
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by victorD3: 9:28am On Jan 09, 2013
Its 2013; GET RID OF YOUR STRETCHMARKS, SPOTS, ACNE, SUNBURN, PIMPLES, BLACKHEADS AND DANDRUFF with

*MERIT STRETCHMARK OIL
*SPOTS CREAM and
*DANDRUFF REMOVER

...with VISIBLE RESULT in 2 weeks and Available in Lagos, Ibadan, Abuja, Port Harcourt, Uyo, Calabar, Lokoja, Kano, Jos and Ilorin*NG* @ The Ridiculous Price Ever:O.

ORDER NOW;

LAGOS:
 08183560991 or 07031999534
 Pin: 28F85E23

IBADAN:
 08035777685
 Pin: 27654E06

ABUJA:
 08032887883
 Pin: 28FEA487

PORT HARCOURT, UYO, CALABAR:
 08162517767
 Pin: 2389AFD1

LOKOJA:
 08037956991
 Pin: 28F81A82

KANO:
 08032209605
 Pin: 2904C34B

JOS:
 07064771134
 Pin:2252A8EE

ILORIN:
 08038449716
 Pin:21035DCE

HURRY NOW...!!!
Pls Kindly Re-Broadcast,

Thank You
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:41am On Jan 09, 2013
Moschino26: Even if you are going to sell the manuals to me i dnt mind. At least let me see how one of them looks like first and how good is the content/information inside.
My mail remains internetbizng@gmail.com
My manuals are in PDF format.scroll this post,i think d front for the fish manual is shown on this thread,how good is d content? Hmm,from it u get d different type of fish system u can choose from,how to produce your fingerling,best practices to choose yr fingerlings if u are
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 10:48am On Jan 09, 2013
excelsiorfarm: My manuals are in PDF format.scroll this post,i think d front for the fish manual is shown on this thread,how good is d content? Hmm,from it u get d different type of fish system u can choose from,how to produce your fingerling,best practices to choose yr fingerlings if u are
buying,growout,feeding & alternatives,diseases & if there are questions afterwards u can ask me.i see if i can upload a video of a hard copy i printed myself
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by raphrinco: 12:13pm On Jan 09, 2013
Thanks ,d price s ok,what of pond or how many will be ok?
excelsiorfarm: @raphrinco d cost of aerators depend on d size of d machine,there are that of 10K,15K,20K and so on.though d choice you choose is base on how much oxygen u want to be introducing to your pond,1 aerator can service all your ponds.
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 2:26pm On Jan 09, 2013
raphrinco: Thanks ,d price s ok,what of pond or how many will be ok?
Just one aerator is ok,u only need to ask for accessories that will help connect to all d ponds i.e. d tube,air stone(each btw N250-N500)etc.check for a good fish shop u get all in it.since u intend to serve more than a pond,get a reasonable size aerator
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by missojugo(f): 6:54pm On Jan 09, 2013
Great information! Can you please shed more light on the okra and Ugu farming?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 9:20pm On Jan 09, 2013
missojugo: Great information! Can you please shed more light on the okra and Ugu farming?
How do u mean?what precise info do u want me to talk about them?
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 5:51am On Jan 10, 2013
@ moschino 26,the video refused to load,hence i sent it into your mailbox,its a short view of the hardcopy
Re: Businesses That Will Give You A Meaningful Income Flow Continually by excelsiorfarm(m): 7:10pm On Jan 10, 2013
Pls for my brothers that are calling for businesses that can convert N200,000 to a million in a month, i understand your need,but every business has a period B4 returns,for vegetables at least a month,plantain from 10-11Months,fingerlings from 6-8Weeks to mention a few.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (81) (Reply)

Earning dollars With Squadhelp and Brandable domains: A Guide For Newbies / Pictures Of Obi Cubana's Hotels And Clubs / Nigeria's Top 10 Richest People

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.