Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,743 members, 7,824,143 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:25 AM

Roberto Di Matteo Sacked - European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / European Football (EPL, UEFA, La Liga) / Roberto Di Matteo Sacked (28060 Views)

Roberto Di Matteo For Valencia Job? / Chelseafc Sacks Manager Roberto Di Matteo / Is Obi Mikel Playing His Best Under Roberto Di Matteo At Chelsea? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by jimino(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2012
oøooh, it is a pity, d best coach chelsea has eva hd. Dis man Abram.... Is nt a patient man at all. D door is open 4 pep nw
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by tchaik(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2012
Claudio Ranieri: Sep 2000 to May 2004
• Jose Mourinho: Jun 2004 to Sep 2007
• Avram Grant: Sep 2007 to May 2008
• Luiz Felipe Scolari: Jul 2008 to Feb 2009
• Guus Hiddink: Feb 2009 to May 2009
• Carlo Ancelotti: Jun 2009 to May 2011
• Andre Villas-Boas: Jun 2011 to Mar 2012
• Roberto Di Matteo: Mar 2012 to Nov 2012

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT?

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Afam4eva(m): 11:01am On Nov 21, 2012
Super1759: am very happy with the sack, RDM makes senseless subs.
*Against westbrom, he benched his good player,until 70mins he woke up.
*he likes fighting from back,
*imagine his subs against juve, torres for mikel
Infact let him go,I lost 10k yestady!
I wonder why you were not made the coach since you have more coaching skills than Di Mateo.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nonywendy(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Any oda replacement for RDM shld b ready to b kicked out even b4 dis season will end.

Gunnerz for lyf!!!

2 Likes

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by RudySmith(m): 11:02am On Nov 21, 2012
jigawatts: The truth is, Roman neva wanted Di Matteo, its just the emotion behind him winning the Champions League dat made him get d contract .....
Goodluck to RDM

Coach and players come and go..... But the club stays.

#CHELSEA

I agree fully with the above
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Chelsea owner and fans are all the same, USELESS and INGRATE.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by omowolewa: 11:02am On Nov 21, 2012
Lesson: quit the stage when ovation is loudest.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by gwas(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2012
freecocoa: This is arrant nonsense.
Abramovich is a blawdy gambler and a big hediot, not to talk of how ungrateful he is,
he better not bring Benitez
Inshort I think its time I give a 2nd thought to decamping.
Don't they even know these type of things affect the players and their performance in a negative light?
Mstcheew.angry
Why am I this pissed?
You better join Madrid, we are still selling form.
@op, Abrah ehn, that guy na case!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Adechyno(m): 11:03am On Nov 21, 2012
yuzedo: No wonder Roman has been flashing me.... I won't pick his call jare, i refuse to accept his offer to be new Chelsea coach! grin cool
Mr man u beta wake up. The sun is out#
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by ignis: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Super1759: see wetin torres don cause.
Torres has spoiled and rubbished chelsea. RDM shouldn't have allowed drogba to leave.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by femi4: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
ujchief: When will they sack players like Torres, Terry, Ashley cole, Lampard?? We all knew matteo's feat on last season's Ucl was a fluke, but only a myopic board and owner will fail to see that some players at chelski are performing beyond expectation.
below expectation...u mean to type.
See wetin anger dey cause gringrin

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
FOR JOB SEEKERS
ANY JOB LIKE CHELSEA COACH POSITION WILL NOT COME YOUR WAY. IJN grin

WHAT THE F U CK IS THE OWNER THINKING?

HE WANT TO WIN EVERYTIME?

IF NA HIM GET ARSENAL HE GO KILL THE PLAYERS WITH GUN AND USE BOOM KILL THE COACH

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Afam4eva(m): 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
@Topic
That's what you get when you have a business man controlling a club. Chelsea has appointed some of the best coaches in the world which includes Luiz Felipe Scolari, Carlo Ancelotti and Guis Hiddink and they were all sacked. I wonder what sort of coach they're looking for. They need to get an Akpu coach that will understand their Akpu players.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Super1759: 11:04am On Nov 21, 2012
Abramovich is a blawdy gambler and a big hediot, not to talk of how ungrateful he is,
Don't they even know these type of things affect the players and their performance in a negative light?
Mstcheew.angry
Why am I this pissed?
you are not a true fan joor. This is what makes us unique and always on frontpage in every news. chelsea for life, its not about the coach, but the club
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Nobody: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva:
I was even wondering what a beautiful lady like you was doing supporting a team like Chelsea.

Sharraaaappp.....mscheeeeeeeeeww

no be una fault.. grin

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by tyson55(m): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
RDM isn't to blame for the loss. Abramovich wants 'Barca in Blue' and gave RDM the summer to implement that?! RDM needs time.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by RedLight1: 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
uihebom: Chelsea owner and fans are all the same, USELESS and INGRATE.
shut up jorr
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by freecocoa(f): 11:05am On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva:
I was even wondering what a beautiful lady like you was doing supporting a team like Chelsea.
I can't do this right now.angry
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Afam4eva(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2012
ilugunboy:

Sharraaaappp.....mscheeeeeeeeeww

no be una fault.. grin
Are you chelsea fan...cos you sound like one right now.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Rooneyboy(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2012
Mstcheew.angry
Why am I this pissed?

my dear y are u ranting here ?
Abramovich is a business man and all a business man want is result and more results.

A business man should always trust his intuition before relying on experience and on this I support Abramovich 100 percent

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by mmmustapha(m): 11:06am On Nov 21, 2012
grin grin grin cheatsea who u go employ Capelo
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by davies123: 11:06am On Nov 21, 2012
lucenzo: Wiki to bad. Truth is this that abram never wanted him the first place and they just saw an opportunity to fire him. God will punish abramovich.
You cant blame Abramovich not after watching yesterdays game,it was a disgusting display by chelsea and the manager has to be held responsible.The problem is not just playing badly its the team lacking motivation.Chelsea has one of the most expensive and talented line-up in the world and if u compare them head to head with Juve players chelsea is far better with exception of Pirlo....so whats the difference u will ask? Management!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by karpentar: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2012
lucenzo: Wiki to bad. Truth is this that abram never wanted him the first place and they just saw an opportunity to fire him. God will punish abramovich.

Why should God punish Abramovich? Let's be realistic, RDM's champions league triumph had more to do with luck than tactics. He's not a seasoned coach!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Adey09(m): 11:07am On Nov 21, 2012
waoh, it wasnt really Di Matteos fault, He did his best but his best wasnt enough for Abramovich and so He will surely bring in a Better person
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Super1759: 11:07am On Nov 21, 2012
afam4eva:
I wonder why you were not made the coach since you have more coaching skills than Di Mateo.
my brother,its not my calling. Take a look at arsene wenger and his changes. Smh
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by papie123: 11:08am On Nov 21, 2012
eyyyaaaaa....just shows that winning the FA+CHAMPIONS LEAGUE doesnt really make you a coaching god. would only make things worse..abra actually never wanted DM felt he was too low profile to coach a big team like chelsea....such fuckery!!!!!!!
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by airmark(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2012
I would prefer Hiddink to Benitez as new coach and Torres let Di matteo down, he should be sold to qpr.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Reference(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2012
tchaik: Claudio Ranieri: Sep 2000 to May 2004
• Jose Mourinho: Jun 2004 to Sep 2007
• Avram Grant: Sep 2007 to May 2008
• Luiz Felipe Scolari: Jul 2008 to Feb 2009
• Guus Hiddink: Feb 2009 to May 2009
• Carlo Ancelotti: Jun 2009 to May 2011
• Andre Villas-Boas: Jun 2011 to Mar 2012
• Roberto Di Matteo: Mar 2012 to Nov 2012

WHO WILL BE THE NEXT?

The longer the list, the less attractive the job. You may end up getting only buccaneers, freelancers and gamblers.

The flip side however is that when you spend such amounts as Roman does, patience gets worn very easily.
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by Olaone1: 11:09am On Nov 21, 2012
P 45 for D Matteo undecided
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by WizPrince1(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2012
diutor: wikipedia don update am sharp sharp.

Roberto di Matteo (Italian pronunciation: [roˈbɛrto di matˈtɛo]; born 29 May 1970) is an Italian former footballer and the former manager of Chelsea. During his playing career as a midfielder, he played for Swiss clubs Schaffhausen, Zürich and Aarau before joining Lazio of Italy and Chelsea of England. He was capped 34 times for Italy, scoring two goals, and played in Euro 1996 and the 1998 World Cup. He retired as a player in February 2002 at the age of 31 following injury problems.[2] He has since managed Milton Keynes Dons, West Bromwich Albion, and Chelsea. As interim manager of Chelsea, he steered the club to double title success, winning both the 2012 FA Cup and the club's first UEFA Champions League.[3]

http://talkofchelsea..com/2012/11/chelsea-fc-sacks-roberto-di-matteo.html
I Trust Them
Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by figment232(m): 11:09am On Nov 21, 2012
RDM failed a simple test of taking chelsea to the knock stage,he just has to go,and i hope torress goes too.

1 Like

Re: Roberto Di Matteo Sacked by bidx101: 11:10am On Nov 21, 2012
This ‖̳̿§ bad. Abran, RDM can still do better Ų shld have allow him a full season.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Manchester Utd (2) Vs Arsenal (1) On Saturday 29th August / Super League: EPL Set To Hold Meeting; Six Breakaway Clubs Not Invited / Barcelona Vs Inter Milan : UCL (2 - 1) On 2nd October 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.