Stats: 3,153,017 members, 7,818,013 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 04:16 AM

From Your Experience,Describe Nigerian Ladies In One Word - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / From Your Experience,Describe Nigerian Ladies In One Word (3400 Views)

21 Lies Nigerian Ladies And Guys tell One Another / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies / 9 Reasons Most Nigerian Ladies Don't Get Married (2) (3) (4)

Re: From Your Experience,Describe Nigerian Ladies In One Word by dmcdad: 8:02am On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: wld ve asked u 2 take over 4m mynd bt he is doing such an amazing job

sweetie a lil lower down my bu..... kiss

Gosh! So u mean say na my own wan lost abi? No b so o..
Re: From Your Experience,Describe Nigerian Ladies In One Word by dmcdad: 8:04am On Nov 22, 2012
niggadee: soz i don't do naija galz

You are a free and lucky man then
Re: From Your Experience,Describe Nigerian Ladies In One Word by MrsChima(f): 12:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
binger: yeah,true...buh,quit winking, we are still in each others black book,remember?

No one is that important to be in my black...in fact i need to throw away the book.

Good to know i am important in yours!
Re: From Your Experience,Describe Nigerian Ladies In One Word by Nobody: 12:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
Mrs.Chima:

No one is that important to be in my black...in fact i need to throw away the book.

Good to know i am important in yours!
I just got rid of mine.though e-bashing u was fun 4 me,i just got tired of it...are u accepting the olive branch??
Re: From Your Experience,Describe Nigerian Ladies In One Word by Afrobeau: 12:31am On Oct 16, 2013
Permit me to use more than one word.
The Nigerian girls I've met so here far are very beautiful, intelligent and smile always. And they carry themselves a certain way. I really like them.

The Fall Of Man..(romanceland Sunday School) / 6 Female Behaviors That Men Just Love: Number 5 Will Blow Your Mind! / Who Got More Swag Between These Guys???

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9