Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:24 AM

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies (26700 Views)

10 Common Insecurities Of Guys That Women Don't Realise (pics) / Common Misconceptions Most Guys Have About Dating / 10 Common Excuses Ladies Mostly Give When Their Boyfriend Catch Them Cheating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by LaurelP(m): 4:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guys have a lot of wrong notions about ladies especially Naija ladies. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ppl still believe them anyway. There are many of them but I will just mention 10 and leave u to mention urs.

1.Ladies who are social are promiscuous: The average Naija guy beleives dat ladies who are very social and confident are wayward and love sex a lot. This is actually wrong as many girls who are free and mingle with guys are actually virgins.

2.Ladies with big bosoms is a result of constant handling by guys: Even me I used to have this impression before I got to know that a lady can be busty naturally without having guys constantly handling her breasts. Those days, we will be making jest of girls with big bosom and calling dem all sorts of names. That's wat ignorance can cause, now I know better, lols!

3. Ladies with big bottom is a result of excess sperm: Many guys believe dat ladies who have big backsides get it from excess sperm from guys. But this is not true. There are ladies who acquired their assets naturally, not a result of guys sleeping with them.

4. Ladies who are quiet are decent: This is not always true. My experience with women have taught me that quiet and calm ladies are usually worse dan the social and talkative ones. Its when u are alone with them dat u will know who they really are!

5. Those ladies who cover their whole body and don't wear trouser are decent: If I hear! It could just be as a result of fear of parents or religious beliefs or just lack of modernity. Decency or being responsible has got nothing to do with whether a lady wears trouser or Mary Amaka! Its in the mind.

6. A rich young lady must be a runs girl: Not in all cases oo. There are many ladies who are working hard and making their cool dough legitimately. I know of one in my town who's building a house for her family. She's d only female in a family of 7 men and she's the only one dat got a very gud job in an airport.

7. All Naija ladies love Money: But really is there anybody that hates money? Both male and female? The way guys paint it is wrong though, as if all they care for is money and no other thing. There are still Naija ladies who will love you for you are, and even support you (financially) if need be.

8. Naija ladies can't do without a guy that has got a nice car: That's for hungry ladies. I've seen ladies who have turned down guys who have really nice rides for guys with Legedez Benz, lolz.

9. Thß
ey are not smart or brilliant
: Na lie! The last time I checked, more ladies are making 1st Class these days than guys. Besides we have many ladies who are doing pretty well in their fields. I no get power to type their name abeg, u know them.

10. They are too pompous and proud: This may be partially true, but not all of them. Besides, what guys mistake as pride may be a result of shyness. Many of them are shy but they cover it up by putting on a facade of pomposity and pride to avoid guys taking advantage of them.

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP

60 Likes 9 Shares

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by guente02(m): 4:09pm On Jan 26, 2015
Seen

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by mirexxx(f): 4:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
op God bless u...hope they grab some sense outta this. smiley

4 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by DaGC(m): 4:20pm On Jan 26, 2015
Some of the misconceptions are really funny cheesy
That quiet girl is decent na e make me laugh pass lipsrsealed
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by LaurelP(m): 4:22pm On Jan 26, 2015
DaGC:
Some of the misconceptions are really funny cheesy
That quiet girl is decent na e make me laugh pass lipsrsealed

Na true nah
We believe say dey no know anytin

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by harrysterol(m): 4:28pm On Jan 26, 2015
obviously
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by DaGC(m): 4:31pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:

Na true nah
We believe say dey no know anytin

Trust me on this one grin....not all quiet girls are decent wink

4 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Rapmoney(m): 4:32pm On Jan 26, 2015
Reasonable points!!! Ok grin
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by farano(f): 4:37pm On Jan 26, 2015
11. Beautiful ladies are programmed to be unfaithful while average looking ones are made to be loyal undecided

17 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:38pm On Jan 26, 2015
You called them "misconceptions" and that is what they are!
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by xpac01(m): 4:39pm On Jan 26, 2015
OP tell me, how many Pm have you gotten from the ladies now. ? ?

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 4:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
nice write up

i pray this will change their orientation in a way

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Tymax(m): 4:54pm On Jan 26, 2015
I disagree with 7, 8 & 10 angry. Bro, are you the one? Or has a babe hacked your account? angry

grin
Everybody knows the position of Naija babes on the issue of money. Plus, most of them are rude.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Enegod(m): 5:07pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:
Guys have a lot of wrong notions about ladies especially Naija ladies. These beliefs most times are partially or totally incorrect, but because of societal norms and our culture, most ppl still believe them anyway. There are many of them but I will just mention 10 and leave u to mention urs.

1.Ladies who are social are promiscuous: The average Naija guy beleives dat ladies who are very social and confident are wayward and love sex a lot. This is actually wrong as many girls who are free and mingle with guys are actually virgins.

2.Ladies with big bosoms is a result of constant handling by guys: Even me I used to have this impression before I got to know that a lady can be busty naturally without having guys constantly handling her breasts. Those days, we will be making jest of girls with big bosom and calling dem all sorts of names. That's wat ignorance can cause, now I know better, lols!

3. Ladies with big bottom is a result of excess sperm: Many guys believe dat ladies who have big backsides get it from excess sperm from guys. But this is not true. There are ladies who acquired their assets naturally, not a result of guys sleeping with them.

4. Ladies who are quiet are decent: This is not always true. My experience with women have taught me that quiet and calm ladies are usually worse dan the social and talkative ones. Its when u are alone with them dat u will know who they really are!

5. Those ladies who cover their whole body and don't wear trouser are decent: If I hear! It could just be as a result of fear of parents or religious beliefs or just lack of modernity. Decency or being responsible has got nothing to do with whether a lady wears trouser or Mary Amaka! Its in the mind.

6. A rich young lady must be a runs girl: Not in all cases oo. There are many ladies who are working hard and making their cool dough legitimately. I know of one in my town who's building a house for her family. She's d only female in a family of 7 men and she's the only one dat got a very gud job in an airport.

7. All Naija ladies love Money: But really is there anybody that hates money? Both male and female? The way guys paint it is wrong though, as if all they care for is money and no other thing. There are still Naija ladies who will love you for you are, and even support you (financially) if need be.

8. Naija ladies can't do without a guy that has got a nice car: That's for hungry ladies. I've seen ladies who have turned down guys who have really nice rides for guys with Legedez Benz, lolz.

9. Thß
ey are not smart or brilliant
: Na lie! The last time I checked, more ladies are making 1st Class these days than guys. Besides we have many ladies who are doing pretty well in their fields. I no get power to type their name abeg, u know them.

10. They are too pompous and proud: This may be partially true, but not all of them. Besides, what guys mistake as pride may be a result of shyness. Many of them are shy but they cover it up by putting on a facade of pomposity and pride to avoid guys taking advantage of them.

Feel free to add yours.

LaurelP
All these are no misconception...except no3 grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by PHgirl(f): 6:45pm On Jan 26, 2015
Totally agree with 4,5,6,9 and 10. Good one, poster.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by LaurelP(m): 6:51pm On Jan 26, 2015
xpac01:
OP tell me, how many Pm have you gotten from the ladies now. ? ?

Still waiting for dem
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by LaurelP(m): 6:55pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tymax:
I disagree with 7, 8 & 10 angry. Bro, are you the one? Or has a babe hacked your account? angry

grin
Everybody knows the position of Naija babes on the issue of money. Plus, most of them are rude.

Not all of dem bro
They just like money d same way guys do
Are you saying you've not met humble and loyal Naija girls?

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by adepiero: 6:58pm On Jan 26, 2015
Guilty girls be hyping the OP for supporting them but sharp guys still know runs girls from genuine ones undecided

11 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Tymax(m): 7:02pm On Jan 26, 2015
LaurelP:

Not all of dem bro
They just like money d same way guys do
Are you saying you've not met humble and loyal Naija girls?
Most them are married. I now realize that it takes actual marriage to really transform a woman into a proper wife material. Most of them are dreamers as spinsters.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 8:17pm On Jan 26, 2015
Incase
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmmm...tru
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by cutieberie1(f): 8:41pm On Jan 26, 2015
hmmm...true

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by WhoDeyThere(m): 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
c
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by pekeyim: 9:11pm On Jan 26, 2015
I don't have any
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by mtprofessor5(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
J
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by siegfried99(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
grin 7 and 8 are 99% correct grin
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by ebamma(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
And na guy even create the thread sef,
Guy u sure say your name no be Denlere?

1 Like

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by mascot87(m): 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Enough of all this guys & ladies things on d front page today pls.It is getting annoying

4 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by free2ryhme: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
how come the ugly girls are the ones getting married while the beautiful ones are always in the bridal train grin grin

3 Likes

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by vision2050: 9:12pm On Jan 26, 2015
Big bosom and butt na sperm they cause am
speaking from experiencegrin

like for Gbm
Share for Gej

17 Likes 12 Shares

Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nobody: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
Tell them o. Especially number 7 & 8.
Re: 10 Common Misconceptions Guys Have About Nigerian Ladies by Nutase: 9:13pm On Jan 26, 2015
rapt nansesensical op

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Help! I’ve Been Married For Three Years And I’m Still A Virgin / Sex Dolls & Valentine's Day In Nigeria [video] / 10 Mistakes Men Make In Relationships.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.