Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,159 members, 7,821,938 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

I Will Become Governor Come 2027 - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Will Become Governor Come 2027 (502 Views)

Blessing Agbomhere: Oshiomhole Will Land In Jail If I Become Governor / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019 – Said Bukola Saraki / My Son Will Become The Youngest Governor Come 2019..saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Will Become Governor Come 2027 by stineb1: 3:40pm On Nov 21, 2012
I have a strong conviction to run for the Governor of a state Cross River State come 2027. My Aspiration is not based on any form of fret over the affluence or possessions enjoyed by our current crop of politicians.As a born again christian, Psalm 37:1,8;Proverbs 24:19, Philippians 4:6,clearly instructed accordingly.
My aspiration is born out of my passion to liberate my fellow citizens from poverty and mental slavery which is now a norm in our dear state and Nigeria in general. By so doing,i believe our dear state will move from its present status to an ELDORADO whether the godfathers or principalities like it or not. I will not be perturbed by them and other unforeseen circumstances if i get there. For my God has assured me of strength and exploit(Daniel 11:32)
Before this article begins to sound like a gospel tract, let me state that my preparations started seven years ago when the thought came.I needed a foundation, hence my active involvement in Aluta Struggles(Campus Politics) where i contested and won as a Faculty president, from there, lobbied and became a National president of a National student body representing the interest of students in my course of study. I must confess that those positions afforded me exposure to politicking.

During the period of campaigning and lobbying, i never belonged to any system(Cult group)in school,as perceived by many that one can not contest or win campus elections without blending(belonging) to a cult group.However,as a smart guy, i wasn't unaware of their schemes(2 Corinthians 2:11)even as i was being threatened by some "blended" opponents, asking me to step down or have my self to blame.But I was not moved, because i was innocent and i know that it is a political strategy. Above all,i was under Heavenly Insurance.

PERCEIVED CHALLENGES

1. I am currently practicing as an allied Medical professional, Medical Imaging Scientist (Radiographer)to be precise in a private hospital, and i double as the owner of a growing Medical equipment's sales Company, just to get me going.
Sometimes,i ponder on how i will raise the cash to finance my campaign and other election requirements when the time comes, keeping in mind how expensive Electioneering process can be in Nigeria. MY DEAR NAIRALANDERS,PLEASE ADVISE ME ON HOW TO GO ABOUT RAISING FUNDS.

2.With the growing rate of godfather-ism and diabolic means to be successful in an Election, i do not intend to give the place(my faith) of GOD ALMIGHTY,who mimiko tagged "GOD THE FATHER' to any god father or a shrine/native doctor(Babalawo) because i am a born again christian, and my standard is the Bible.PLEASE I NEED YOUR ADVISE ON A GOOD STRATEGY.

3. I haven't decided on what political platform to run under,because no political party at the moment seems to be implementing their manifestos. I am still watching and praying that at least on or before 2019,i should identify with one.
But i am afraid they may refuse to give me their ticket if they know that my plan is to operate a corruption free administration. PLEASE I NEED YOUR SUGGESTIONS ON THIS

By Gods grace, i have been trying in my own little way to contribute my quota starting from my Alma-Mater,community and church, both with cash,encouragement,prayer and reaching out.I don't have to be a millionaire before becoming a blessing to others, or wait to become a Governor before i start effecting a change in my state or the Nation.By Gods grace, i have been trying in my own little way to contribute my quota starting from my Alma-Mater,community and church, both with cash,encouragement,prayer and reaching out.

Please try to encourage me with any other idea or strategy that will make my dream a reality. I understand the task and dream killers ahead of me, but i will not let this dream die. So help me God.
Long Live Nigeria! Long Live Progressives! Long Live Nairalanders!

1 Like

Re: I Will Become Governor Come 2027 by Tedyk(m): 3:45pm On Nov 21, 2012
Who z talking?
Re: I Will Become Governor Come 2027 by stineb1: 3:55pm On Nov 21, 2012
Tedyk: Who z talking?

Bro like i said, for security reasons i dont want to make myself known yet.Please just give me your advise.
Tanx
Re: I Will Become Governor Come 2027 by 1025: 4:12pm On Nov 21, 2012
if u had shoes when u were going to school, forget it but if u did not have, the possibilities are there.
Re: I Will Become Governor Come 2027 by anulaxad(m): 5:32pm On Nov 21, 2012
can i run with you you
cheesy as your deputy governor

(1) (Reply)

Obasanjo’s Call For Revolution / A Report On Gov Adams Oshiomhole's 2nd Tenure / Upcoming Book:africa Un-slaved;volume I :the Chains Of Modern-day African Slavry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.