Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,259 members, 7,839,313 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 04:50 PM

The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] (19542 Views)

The Wooing Challenge Season Vii (main Event,day 1) / The WOOING CHALLENGE 2015 Selection Thread[female Edition] / The Wooing Challenge Season VI [MEN'S AUDITION] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 9:36pm On Nov 22, 2012
Where is Ogugua? Sexkillz is anxiously waiting.

Noto bene: any other lady other than the ''preferred'' that shortlist sexkillz is on a looooooog thing.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 9:37pm On Nov 22, 2012
190-the-clown:
Who woo-ing me

I need 7 females undecided
u no hapi say 2 pple manage look ya ... face undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Come! Organiser! If Nnayi no gree surface,, I fit express my feeling to my e-crush? Is Lesbiano tinz allowed? undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 9:38pm On Nov 22, 2012
Its nt lyk am gonna lose my FSC.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 9:39pm On Nov 22, 2012
Lola! Get ready o! U must bo pata. kiss kiss kiss

1 Like

Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 9:41pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Parkwell my friend grin

This racket Wey u dey always programme, why u no wan fix me something as buddies na?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by 190theclown: 9:42pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Drag Becacie to finally indicate. I need a clear commitment smiley

Excuze me 2females aluta and becacia has indicated intrest so please
Write that down asap angry
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by 190theclown: 9:45pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: u no hapi say 2 pple manage look ya ... face undecided

Stay your lane
Dint u see mi b4 u went lustin after oda boys
Nor vex mi abeg undecided undecided
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:48pm On Nov 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Come! Organiser! If Nnayi no gree surface,, I fit express my feeling to my e-crush? Is Lesbiano tinz allowed? undecided
No lesbo things allowed. Pick a man with a diçk smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:50pm On Nov 22, 2012
LastApostle:

This racket Wey u dey always programme, why u no wan fix me something as buddies na?
Up for grab please, any lady out there? *relax dem go pick you* cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

No lesbo things allowed. Pick a man with a diçk smiley
yeah, like you've seen a man without a dlck.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 9:51pm On Nov 22, 2012
The angel of light is here. She illuminates the dark part of life so that I can walk majestically to my dreams.

The quintessential lady of substance. You are priceless and remains the object of fantasy in my life. I will adore u and cherish u worshipping in the vineyard of bliss where you are the goddess.

Ladies and Gentlemen, help me welcome Vivian Chinasa, the reason why I am on nairaland.

Sweetheart...- crave your indulgence to woo me.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:52pm On Nov 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Excuze me 2females aluta and becacia has indicated intrest so please
Write that down asap angry
Relax ogbeni. Becacia asked a question, am waiting on her response. You got her but i need assurance smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:54pm On Nov 22, 2012
ItsModella:
yeah, like you've seen a man without a dlck.
Not all of those things function effectively if you know what i mean cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:55pm On Nov 22, 2012
LastApostle: The angel of light is here. She illuminates the dark part of life so that I can walk majestically to my dreams.

The quintessential lady of substance. You are priceless and remains the object of fantasy in my life. I will adore u and cherish u worshipping in the vineyard of bliss where you are the goddess.

Ladies and Gentlemen, help me welcome Vivian Chinasa, the reason why I am on nairaland.

Chai! See pass, i like your style mehn cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
190-the-clown:

Stay your lane
Dint u see mi b4 u went lustin after oda boys
Nor vex mi abeg undecided undecided
hahahaha bros 190,no vex oh,bt I gats show luv 2 who go appreciate am,R231 dey respond 2 my lines,wit u its like..... lipsrsealed
Don't luv u any less doe kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 9:56pm On Nov 22, 2012
A quick recap,

LIST OF FEMALE CONTENDERS

* Jambsupport to woo Ikekings

* Cdamsel and Ishilove to woo r231

* ItsModella and Nnekacherry to woo D-Explorer

* Idowuogbo to woo Mazi premoe

* Alutacontinua to woo 190

* ~vicky~ to woo Binger

Keep it coming ladies cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 9:57pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Up for grab please, any lady out there? *relax dem go pick you* cheesy

Lol...I like Dem big backside
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 10:00pm On Nov 22, 2012
Idowuogbo: Lola! Get ready o! U must bo pata. kiss kiss kiss
Lola no gree oh!,she must pick a man with a d1ck
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 10:01pm On Nov 22, 2012
Idowuogbo, u cheat under my very nose.

*all women are the same* mtcheeeeew!!!
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 10:03pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Chai! See pass, i like your style mehn cheesy
come dis ur recap tin don do,u no dey work 4 NTA(9'o'clock news)

Back 2 d question way I ask b4,who 190 pick 4 season1?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Caracta(f): 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
8 pages and still counting. Hmmm
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:04pm On Nov 22, 2012
LastApostle:

Lol...I like Dem big backside
Ewooo, Vivi got big backside? shocked Guy no spoil your romantic epistle wey dey up grin
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Idowuogbo(f): 10:05pm On Nov 22, 2012
LastApostle: Idowuogbo, u cheat under my very nose.

*all women are the same* mtcheeeeew!!!
U dey craze? Na me u write dat love letter 2? U went wine testing and am here testing waters. O boi! Ja da nu mehn...
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
cdamsel: come dis ur recap tin don do,u no dey work 4 NTA(9'o'clock news)

Back 2 d question way I ask b4,who 190 pick 4 season1?
Huh?
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 10:06pm On Nov 22, 2012
I c u sweet tin kisshw about dinner,can't wait 4 30th,2 much estrogen baby
wink
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by vivianc(f): 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
LastApostle: The angel of light is here. She illuminates the dark part of life so that I can walk majestically to my dreams.

grin grin.......ok. I'd love to, I just hope to be around that day.
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:07pm On Nov 22, 2012
Idowuogbo:
U dey craze? Na me u write dat love letter 2? U went wine testing and am here testing waters. O boi! Ja da nu mehn...
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 10:08pm On Nov 22, 2012
D-Explorer:

Huh?
ans abeg kiss
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by cdamsel(f): 10:09pm On Nov 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

girl wit all dis luv leta u still no won gree 4 amhe has done half ur job 4 u na,abeg say yes smiley
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by DExplorer1: 10:10pm On Nov 22, 2012
vivian chinaza:

When are you not around? No dey form for me jor. Vivi, make i slot you? cheesy
Re: The Wooing Challenge - SEASON 2 Reloaded [ Female Audition ] by Nobody: 10:12pm On Nov 22, 2012
So up til nw am nt yet selected. I no go eat until am selected

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (33) (Reply)

Man Fakes Soldier Assault To Propose To His Girlfriend / What Are Your Craziest And Wildest Sexual Fantasies / Annoying Pick Up Lines!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.