Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,164 members, 7,821,948 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 10:32 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (25) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31630 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:18am On Dec 23, 2012
Compliments of the season Tayour, I have missed you oh. How is the family?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:48am On Dec 23, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:07am On Dec 23, 2012
Hahahahaaaa, stay there na, you dey shock, The thing wey pain me pass be say my people will be shouting No Money No money, In January they will be looking for loan to pay school fees. I really still don't get the craze.
Someone owing me since september invited me to come and barbecue lol, the person no even say make I settle this woman small na the one wey I go chop purge dey worry am.

My dear that last minute thing can be so annoying, Mr. DB will "forget" to inform me all week that he invited people for lunch on sunday, it is when we are on our way back from Church he will say "ehnn dear so and so are coming for lunch" ha! Then I have 2 hours to perform miracles.
He will say "is it not the same lunch we are eating" Imagine oh.

The Christmas thing don't even get me started, lol. I had promised myself this year that after yesterday I was not going anywhere to buy anything, last year I had to go and be fighting over chicken, one woman nearly slap me, haba because of poor planning.
You and the kids are welcome jor, me self was shocked that the caterer agreed to cook on Christmas day, it never even occured to me that it was a possiblity, but wetin be my own, enjoy it I shall.
School fees paid in advance so I can relax and dance my well practiced Gangnam style, I will so outdance my sisters for that Christmas party ehnn.
Even the teenages go bow, ( I hope someone holds me before I break my waist)
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:09am On Dec 23, 2012
If only that his lack of planning can be attached to money matter e for better, but the man plans for every kobo and naira, calculaates so meticulously. When I buy shoes out of budget everybody go hear but when he leaves things to the 12th hour "its no big deal"
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:23am On Dec 23, 2012

2 Likes

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:36am On Dec 23, 2012
Madam CC you won't understand Jor.
Went for my Office Christmas Party, when them play Gangnam style see as my colleagues just enter rythym, my bosses oh,drivers oh, everybody me come stand there looking clueless. Ha, I say no never not ever again.
I went online and since then Mr Debrief, Me and Bobo Debrief have been polishing our Gangnam style moves, we shall not be left behind oh
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:39am On Dec 23, 2012
As for lack of planning, like you said story for another day.
What about ugly presents that they spend so much money to buy and you have to pretend it is lovely knowing you will never wear it, If you say Oga bring the money let me buy it myself or at least let's shop online let me give you an idea of what I want them go say you are limiting their creativity.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by taryour(f): 4:54pm On Dec 23, 2012
debrief08: Compliments of the season Tayour, I have missed you oh. How is the family?

sweerie we are doin great o al thanks to God,and your family,work and business. Hope all is good? I missed you too,missed family section on Nairaland. Been soo busy these past few months.... Complements of the season to you and do have a wonderful and blessed new year...**winks**
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:01pm On Dec 23, 2012
the headache i have now from buying my daughters christmas outfit is something else

gangman style - abeg that one pass me - i tried azonto yesterday my sisters were laughing at me, i couldn't even get up when i tried to do one "drop it like its hot move" instead of me to respect my old age i'm there trying to compete with 18 year old sissi's

my bank balance is crying - i can hear it as i type
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 2:20pm On Dec 24, 2012
Hello all,

Here is to bring to your notice that the Season 1 of the show will come to an end this week after the week's usual updates. Season 2 will commence after the holidays and it promises to be sizzling hot.

More info will be communicated as at when due.

Thanks.

[size=18pt]MERRY CHRISTMAS TO YOU ALL[/size]
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by serubawon(m): 5:19pm On Dec 24, 2012
So far, so good. Good job Tgirl. Merry Christmas everyone!!! grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:49pm On Dec 27, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:50pm On Dec 27, 2012
serubawon: So far, so good. Good job Tgirl. Merry Christmas everyone!!! grin

Thanks Serubawon.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 9:27pm On Dec 29, 2012
Debrief and CC, you ladies are something else! grin grin

Been away for a while, so I'm just trying to catch up on the gist... er CC, did you finally get that X5??

Anyway, least I forget to mention to my e-family within the Family Section of nland, I'll be giving out a couple of recharge card pin numbers...thanks to Debrief. Girl, I dey copy your moves o! This is just my little way of saying thank you all for your votes and support that saw me through to victory in the Literature / Writing Section...

Pop over to this this thread if interested...

https://www.nairaland.com/1145865/literature-writing-section-best-poster

Wishing you lot a belated Happy Christmas in Arrears and a Happy New Year in Advance! cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:12am On Dec 30, 2012
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 11:27pm On Dec 30, 2012
Tgirl please nau, close this thread for my sake will ya, i am still on page 4 and trying to catch up tongue

And please don't forget to pencil me in for Season 7 with my latest and only catch Coogar. Me i have seen the bone of my bone and have decided to stop flirting in the new year and i have stepped up my game leaving the likes of Efemena, Jennykadry, etc fighting over N2k saloon runs in Sagamite's mud hut that will not last till next raining season because all the thatched roof don waka commot cheesy

Asides from Sagamite's mud hut, his only possession is his snuff box, his greying white singlet, his george wrapper, his 3-legged goat and the superman boxershot our beloved daughter Ileke-idi sent to him from Amelikka 27 years ago. Despite his lack of anything tangible, I stayed for love cos i thought love was all we needed, yet watched him marry a new wife year after year after year, and yet some whippersnaper are gonna accuse me of online flirting just because when i married Sagamite in 1284, there was nothing like Registry or Court wedding then, all Sagamite had to pay to marry me from my Father's compound was 3 kolanuts and i don't have a wedding ring or wedding gown to show for the 70 years i have been married to my darling Sagamite cry cry cry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:46am On Dec 31, 2012
^^ Tut-tut

So you're simply gonna manage coogar whilst on the rebound from/with saga??!! cheesy grin

Abegi, come back here and fight for your man jor! cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 1:57am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Tut-tut

So you're simply gonna manage coogar whilst on the rebound from/with saga??!! cheesy grin

Abegi, come back here and fight for your man jor! cool

Abeg my eye don open, i no loff again, i don't know the grade of thick skin you have honestly to chop all that insult on top the N2k saloon run and mudhut you stand to inherit from Sagamite grin Ha, may the good Lord borrow some people brain this coming new year cheesy

Please tell me your real brideprice was more than 3 kolanut like mine, or what excuse do you have to be shamelessly e-flirting with my Husband Sagamite until you ended up as 3rd wife grin I don't think i have read anything else as hilarious as that in all my years on Nairaland grin grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 2:25am On Dec 31, 2012
^^ Babes! cheesy

Who nor like better thing?? cheesy cheesy

No one does it like your Sagacious Saga abeg. He's intelligent, polite, fun to be with and very supportive of his women jor. You sef suppose know all that naw!

I mean he encouraged Jenny to set up her successful firewood business... encouraged you to set up your very own successful goat herdingbusiness, and moi with my "aproko-ism" biz...(re: supporting moi in the Literature Writing Section into victory as the best poster of the year)...

Besides, being 3rd out of 5 is such a comfy, cozy spot. T'is better to let the top 2 and bottom 2 wives take whatever hits come their way first....that way, Efe gets time to formulate her "exit" strategy, if need be tongue

Now stop being moody & greedy and learn to share the Sagacious cake jor (as ling as my 2K saloon runz is kept aside sha) cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Ishilove: 2:29am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: ^^ Babes! cheesy

No one does it like your Sagacious Saga abeg. He's intelligent, polite, fun to be with and very supportive of his women jor. You sef suppose know all that naw!

I mean he encouraged Jenny to set up her successful firewood business... encouraged you to set up your very own successful goat herdingbusiness, and moi with my "aproko-ism" biz...(re: supporting moi in the Literature Writing Section into victory as the best poster of the year)...

Besides, being 3rd out of 5 is such a comfy, cozy spot. T'is better to let the top 2 and bottom 2 wives take whatever hits come their way first....that way, Efe gets time to formulate her "exit" strategy, if need be tongue

Now stop being moody & greedy and learn to share the Sagacious cake jor (as ling as my 2K saloon runz is kept aside sha) cheesy
Efe come quick, there's a riot going on on your thread! shocked
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 2:45am On Dec 31, 2012
Yeah, seen it smiley

Ishi, abeg what does "awoof" mean? undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 3:04am On Dec 31, 2012
Ishilove:
Efe come quick, there's a riot going on on your thread! shocked

Which thread, wia, chai, i don't want to miss any action biko, come back here nau, how can you just drop hot gist like this without giving a link angry **stamping feet on the ground com back here nau nau, come back here i say** cry

Nairaland needs a "ping" button like blackberry, cos one buzz would have catapaulted this ishilove back to my presence instantly, now i have to wade through the million threads on NL looking for the gadamn riot angry tongue

Efemena_xy: ^^ Babes! cheesy

Hehehe, i dey come back, make i go watch riot cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Busybody2(f): 3:15am On Dec 31, 2012
@ darlink sagamite, where are you my sugarplum, come, come, come, you have to see this link honey:

https://www.nairaland.com/1145865/literature-writing-section-best-poster/1#13614107

Na wah oh, see this local champion Efemena doing father Christmas with my loving Husband's hard earnned cash angry
For a second i thought about advising my e-husband Sagamite to reduce the N2k a month he was giving Efemena monthly for her upkeep as 3rd wife cos it was too much for someone with her standard having being plucked from the remotest part of her bush village, i was damn right, this needs to be reviewed asap angry

Thats it, I am having a word with Sagamite tomorrow to reduce her monthly allowance to N1,200k per month angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 3:27am On Dec 31, 2012
(gulp!)

*** goes on knees pleading feverently...

Bikonu, Iya 2nd wife...

Have mercy...nor tell Saga, abeg...

Kai!! If Jenny hear dis one too, my own don finish be dat....

How's Efe gonna survive without her saloon runz money? N1,200?? No na...

I dey beg you BB, nor vex...

***Efe is sweating profusely now***

Ishi see what you've caused?? angry angry

Na so dem dey take put sand-sand for person garri...

BB, you sef too like Aproko-ism...tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Ishilove: 3:33am On Dec 31, 2012
Efemena_xy: (gulp!)

*** goes on knees pleading feverently...

Bikonu, Iya 2nd wife...

Have mercy...nor tell Saga, abeg...

Kai!! If Jenny hear dis one too, my own don finish be dat....

How's Efe gonna survive without her saloon runz money? N1,200?? No na...

I dey beg you BB, nor vex...

***Efe is sweating profusely now***

Ishi see what you've caused?? angry angry

Na so dem dey take put sand-sand for person garri...

BB, you sef too like Aproko-ism...tongue
The pin... angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 3:35am On Dec 31, 2012
^^ undecided

Don't you see the wahala you've put me in? shocked shocked
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:08pm On Dec 31, 2012
EFe, if I miss that recharge ehn? Na 5 year ban u go enjoy for this section. angry
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 2:32pm On Dec 31, 2012
shocked shocked grin grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:24pm On Jan 02, 2013
lol @ Efe

Happy New Year peeps.

Watch out for Season 2.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by amarula(f): 6:47pm On Jan 14, 2013
Tgirl4real please now!!!!!! when is the season 2 starting? Really tired of waiting.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 1:13am On Jan 15, 2013
Awww... Sorry dear.

I was planning on taking a vacation b4, but cos of u I will cancel. grin

It will start soon. wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:17am On Jan 31, 2013
Hello all,

Season 2 of our Family Reality Show resumes Friday, 1st february, 2013 with the Naija Folks.

Letz keep it a date.

P.S

If you are interested in featuring on the show, kindly send me a PM.

Thanks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Best Way to Punish Kids? / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 49
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.