Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,448 members, 7,823,059 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 10:48 PM

Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders - Family (23) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders (31632 Views)

Fraudulent Threads In The Family Section Of NL!!! We Don Casssssh Dem!!!!! / Are You A Happily Married Man? Family Section Needs You / Happy Birthday To Family Section's World Famous Leapling (CHAIRCOVER) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:34pm On Dec 14, 2012
damiso: African princesses have short hair cheesy

Only Disney princesses count in her book. Unfortunately princess Tiana also has long hair.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 15, 2012
Tee nice one 'comment here' ........ we can open another thread for that don't we ?......or is that your show too?

We need an open review thread that people can be free and the casts are welcome too and you too tongue...... still working on it as long as you don't pm the potential OPs.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 7:30pm On Dec 15, 2012
We couldn't bring u regular update today due to some challenges.

Here's Spotlight:

https://www.nairaland.com/1114121/nairaland-online-reality-family-show#13404409

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 7:36pm On Dec 15, 2012
Mrs S. is Awesome! cool cool cool
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:10pm On Dec 15, 2012
jidegirl12: Tee nice one 'comment here' ........ we can open another thread for that don't we ?......or is that your show too?

We need an open review thread that people can be free and the casts are welcome too and you too tongue...... still working on it as long as you don't pm the potential OPs.

Babez, I have been trying to understand this comment o, but I don't. Pls explain. Thanks.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 8:17pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ujujoan: Mrs S. is Awesome! cool cool cool

Uju, I don't know how u keep excaping me o. U and Efemena. I'm suppose to interview u. U know about the NL interviews, don't u? wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 8:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Babez Jide , I have been trying to understand this comment o, but I don't. Pls explain. Thanks.

It's simple ....I said we need the show review thread and I'm working on it wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:43pm On Dec 15, 2012
Oh! Ok. Was thinking u are about coming on board d show. cheesy

So, what do u mean by as long as I don't PM potential OPs?

And ermmm...se u no be babez ni? wink
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:45pm On Dec 15, 2012
Tgirl4real: Oh! Ok. Was thinking u are about coming on board d show. cheesy

So, what do u mean by as long as I don't PM potential OPs?

Convincing them just in case you don't like the idea. Who knows?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 9:49pm On Dec 15, 2012
jidegirl12:

Convincing them just in case you don't like the idea. Who knows?

Convincing dem to do or not to do what?

And who are potential OPs?

I modified d post u copied BTW.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:53pm On Dec 15, 2012
Tgirl4real:

What post?
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by MrsSiena1(f): 10:03pm On Dec 15, 2012
Ujujoan: Mrs S. is Awesome! cool cool cool

Thanks Ujujoan, I really appreciate it. kiss
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by EfemenaXY: 1:22pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Uju, I don't know how u keep excaping me o. U and Efemena. I'm suppose to interview u. U know about the NL interviews, don't u? wink

Tgirl, you still dey find me? shocked shocked

Na here I dey o! https://www.nairaland.com/1131064/official-literature-writing-section-poster/4

Oya come support your sister, then we go talk about that interview of yours (gulp) grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:10pm On Dec 16, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Ha interview ke? I dey come! cheesy cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by SisiKill1: 5:52pm On Dec 16, 2012
I'm a little confused (I find myself feeling like that a lot lately cheesy ) what exactly will be critiqued in this critiquing thread? People's parenting skills? Their marriage?

It was my impression that the keeping up thread was just to give us a sneak peek into these families' day to day life which makes it quite different from the usual Help me, What should I do, What will you do, What do you think of this. ...kinda threads.

Abeg someone correct me if I am wrong.

1 Like

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 6:44pm On Dec 16, 2012
Sisi_Kill: I'm a little confused (I find myself feeling like that a lot lately cheesy ) what exactly will be critiqued in this critiquing thread? People's parenting skills? Their marriage?

It was my impression that the keeping up thread was just to give us a sneak peek into these families' day to day life which makes it quite different from the usual Help me, What should I do, What will you do, What do you think of this. ...kinda threads.

Abeg someone correct me if I am wrong.

Uh oh!!! I really hope not. Tgirl, abeg kon clarify o.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:38pm On Dec 17, 2012
naijababe:

Uh oh!!! I really hope not. Tgirl, abeg kon clarify o.

Tgirl ke? Na jidegirl go explain o cos me sef neva understand. If it's to cmment or ask question, I believe this thread serves that purpose.

I was gonna ask if it's the writing style, thread concept or updating style that would be reviewed?

jidegirl12:

What post?

I modified one of my responses to u here. I asked why u crossed out babez and replace with jide? cheesy

So, can u answer the questions raised and the ones below? Thanks.

Tgirl4real:

Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 5:16pm On Dec 17, 2012
Sorry all, we won't be meeting the Naija Folks tonight.

Our main cast got her hands occupied with some family stuff.

Thanks for understanding.

NFRS.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 9:12pm On Dec 17, 2012
Tee I have other things to attend to right now ..... don't worry bout the review thread for now k?..... It's still coming up tho.....

It's not gonna be against any of the casts parenting or marriage so clarify that, it's just gonna be a separate thread without the ish feeling many readers get from this thread ...... As per the potential OP? You'll see wink

Naijababe I'm your ally o! I no fit do you wrong and besides you're doing a great job ..... we just need a different thread not created by Tee that's all.

Y'all know I don't give a Hoot tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:14am On Dec 18, 2012
Na u know o Jide. Do quick make me see.

And I'm still wondering where u ever get d idea of me PMing anybody cos I don't agree with their opinion. undecided

And d ish feeling u say . . .

Whatever jare as if na me give 2***.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 11:31am On Dec 18, 2012
Na only una two sabi wetin una dey talk- overtly or covertly. Me and many others don miss road tey tey.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 11:54am On Dec 18, 2012
Odunnu: Na only una two sabi wetin una dey talk- overtly or covertly. Me and many others don miss road tey tey.

Believe me sweets, Jide has lost me too. May be when she opens the thread, we will all understand. For now, I have got the Sienas on my mind.cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 1:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tee did I just heard your swear too? ( Gawd forbid! cheesy)

Kamaan...... you know what I'm talking about pinging and the ish thingy....nobody's lost.... don't play me now now wink

It's coming up folks .... and it's gonna be BAM!!! (in Nene leaks voice)

Gosh lmao I need to get to work seriously cheesy
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Odunnu: 2:31pm On Dec 18, 2012
jidegirl12: Tee did I just heard your swear too? ( Gawd forbid! cheesy)

Kamaan...... you know what I'm talking about pinging and the ish thingy.... nobody's lost .... don't play me now now wink

Even if everybody is on point, me, I don miss road! Abeg o, carry us along o
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by SisiKill1: 3:24pm On Dec 18, 2012
Odunnu:
Even if everybody is on point, me, I don miss road! Abeg o, carry us along o

Odunnu you are not alone ooh! Please I wanna be carried along too. cheesy cheesy

When I read Jide's post about "ish" my amebo self went back to read the thread again. . .I can't fit lie but I skipped some pages before but now i have finished and I still don't get the "ish". I am starting to think my brother was right when he said I can be slow on the uptake. embarassed

Who will carry me oh! I promise not to break your back. grin
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 3:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
jidegirl12: Tee did I just heard your swear too? ( Gawd forbid! cheesy)

Kamaan...... you know what I'm talking about pinging and the ish thingy....nobody's lost.... don't play me now now wink

Jidegirl, can u plz tell me what d heck u are talking about? Have I ever communicated with u outside of NL? undecided
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 18, 2012
Sisi_Kill:

Odunnu you are not alone ooh! Please I wanna be carried along too. cheesy cheesy

When I read Jide's post about "ish" my amebo self went back to read the thread again. . .I can't fit lie but I skipped some pages before but now i have finished and I still don't get the "ish". I am starting to think my brother was right when he said I can be slow on the uptake. embarassed

Who will carry me oh! I promise not to break your back. grin

Amebo alright tongue Who's your brother? Oh gat it! Don't worry sisi you'd get the hang of it..... just breeeeath and relax grin ........this is btw me and Tee folks... take the back seat.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Tgirl4real(f): 4:58pm On Dec 18, 2012
Cheap publicity. tongue

Sha do make we hear word.
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:07pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real: Cheap publicity. tongue

Sha do make we hear word.

Lmao .... Okay o ..... cheap publicity alright tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:17pm On Dec 18, 2012
Tgirl4real:

Jidegirl, can u plz tell me what d heck u are talking about? Have I ever communicated with u outside of NL? undecided

And don't heck me okay? And yes you have ..... where else? what kind of question is that? outside NL Do I know you? Or how else do you comm with people here? Jeez!
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by Nobody: 5:21pm On Dec 18, 2012
And back off my case will ya? Stop getting worked up over my new ummmm baby tongue
Re: Family Section Reality Show - Keeping Up With Nairalanders by taryour(f): 11:18pm On Dec 18, 2012
@ jidegirl and Tgirl abeg na wetin na i don tire to dey do tatafoo o, i don read read tire,i no even understand wetin una 2 dey talk. Which kain suspense u come dey put us na, give us gist joor....

@Tgirl abeg give us update on the reality show,i don miss am gan ni oo

(1) (2) (3) ... (20) (21) (22) (23) (24) (25) (26) (Reply)

Best Way to Punish Kids? / How Much Does A Packet Of Disposable Diaper Cost In Nigeria ? / Meet The Alleged Oldest Man In Anambra State - 122 Years Old

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.