Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,589 members, 7,958,821 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 03:36 AM

How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? (6505 Views)

Nairalanders Pls Help Me To Win My Ex Back / My Boyfriend Told Me He Loves Me But Still Has Feelings For His Ex Back Home :( (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Hugobros(m): 2:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Lets gives suggestions or incidences or related talks on how anyone can get his or her ex back. pls contribute
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Mynd44: 3:59am On Nov 23, 2012
I have never felt like going back to my ex. Don't think I would go back too
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by JustME7(m): 7:02am On Nov 23, 2012
I don't feel like getting my ex back. But if you feel like getting your ex back, I guess you will know what he/she likes. Just apologize and promise not to return to your old ways. Try to convince her. If she still feels attraction for you, then she'll come back. Or better still, just throw some cash around and I bet you, she'll be back.
N.B: the latter applies to most naija babes.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by 190theclown: 7:40am On Nov 23, 2012
My oyinbo ex's - Hell yeaH
My Nigerian ex's - God 4bid bad thing

Why would I wanna go back 2a black gurl wen my whites ar tHere drooling over
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Mynd44: 7:41am On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

And you wonder why they dont like you
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by 190theclown: 7:46am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
And you wonder why they dont like you

Can a nigerian girl give passport grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Mynd44: 7:48am On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Can a nigerian girl give passport grin grin
Yes. They can give you passport photograph
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by 190theclown: 7:49am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:

grin grin

Juss kidding - nigerian girls are great-atleast in bed grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Nobody: 8:25am On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin

why u come change ur mind overnight? I think say na ur oyibo g.fs sabi bedmatics
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by 190theclown: 8:30am On Nov 23, 2012
binger: why u come change ur mind overnight? I think say na ur oyibo g.fs sabi bedmatics

Forget oH-some Nigerian girls sabi tHrow waist for bed grin grin grin
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by dopeJemi: 8:36am On Nov 23, 2012
Take a band 2 her house.

You be d leader of d band

Den sing chris brown's so cold 2 her

I bet ya u'lL get ur ex back wiv d speed of light wink
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by k2039: 10:22am On Nov 23, 2012
I'm still waiting for her to send me a pm
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by pingo(m): 10:27am On Nov 23, 2012
Yes, Very possible. Even when married you can always get your ex, but pls neva get close to your ex romantically if she is married or you are married. You can do businessess together but let it be just business and nothing more. Taboo!!!!!!
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Rooneyboy(m): 10:29am On Nov 23, 2012
if only it were possible, I would have long gone back and put the golden ring in her finger.

Stupid me.
*subs*
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by megxo(m): 10:33am On Nov 23, 2012
ex ex ex ex ex........

y y y y y y

una no de tire ni....................

mtcheew
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Orikinla(m): 10:40am On Nov 23, 2012
[size=18pt]The only reason I would like to welcome back my ex-girlfriend is to save her from falling into the wrong hands, because let Nigerian girls and women say the truth, THERE ARE ONLY A FEW GOOD MEN NOW AND THAT MEANS THERE IS SCARCITY OF GOOD MEN AND THAT IS WHY MANY OF THEM ARE ACTUALLY DATING ID-IOTS, BUT ARE AFRAID OF LEAVING SINCE THEY ARE NOT SURE OF GETTING BETTER GUYS.

Before you think of wanting your ex back, are you sure you really want to or just suffering from what Orikinla discovered as the Romantic Nostalgia Syndrome, which will soon pass once you have a more fulfilling love life?
Moreover, there are many reasons people want their ex back and some of them are as follows.

1. FINANCIAL SECURITY:
A Nigerian girl returned to her ex-militant boyfriend, because of the financial security even though the guy is an unlettered brute while she is a graduate from a top local university.
And many girls in Nigeria are in this category for the ex boyfriends are loaded financially and since they left, the poor girls have been suffering and smiling. grin

2. HAPPY LOVE LIFE:
You could not find a more exciting and thrilling lover, because majority of Nigerian guys can bore you to death.
Or She is a better lover and you are bored without her.

4. TRUE LOVE:
You truly love her/him and your life would likely end up with apologies and regrets without her/him.[/size]
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Khayordhe: 10:41am On Nov 23, 2012
Me no even plan to get my ex back cuz i neva recover 4rm d hammer wey e take break mah heart

2 Likes

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Mynd44: 10:43am On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

grin grin

Waoh. You mean it?
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by sundaybam(m): 10:47am On Nov 23, 2012
I only get my ex that are rich not the poor once.
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by badesco(m): 10:48am On Nov 23, 2012
Do you really want to get your own Ex back? if yes, tell us what happen and why you desperately need to get her back.
Hugobros: Lets gives suggestions or incidences or related talks on how anyone can get his or her ex back. pls contribute
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Ticklishmummy(f): 10:52am On Nov 23, 2012
Big question is why would you want your ex back?

1 Like

Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Francheezy(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Y w0uLD u g0 bÅCk t0 ur X, wen ur alreadY in Y 0r Z
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by jude33084(m): 10:53am On Nov 23, 2012
Who are these loosers from Looserveil always talking about their Ex Cant you move on with your lives? angry
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Nobody: 10:55am On Nov 23, 2012
SHE MUST HAVE THAT SERENA WILLIAMS TYPE AZZ IF YOU CANT WAIT TO GET HER BACK. grin grin THE BLACK MAN SHOOO DO LIKE A BIG AZZ
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by wonda26(m): 10:56am On Nov 23, 2012
It usually depends on extent to which the relationship grew and the circumstances surrounding the breakup.. But to me, i prefer to move on, no matter how tempting
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by adventisty: 10:56am On Nov 23, 2012
You begin a process known as REAPPROACHMENT!
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by mallorca(m): 11:03am On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
LOL
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Nobody: 11:26am On Nov 23, 2012
Al this people wey dey like type with fonts wey big pass our screens just to draw attention,are you a LEARNER?
angry
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by phaya(f): 11:42am On Nov 23, 2012
190-the-clown:

Lol funny guy. @Mynd_4 just read my mind
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by lolaluv1(f): 11:43am On Nov 23, 2012
I am not interested in getting any ex back.

Neither can any ex get me back, especially if I weighed things carefully before leaving.

When a woman like me is fed up, there's nothing you can do about it...
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by phaya(f): 11:44am On Nov 23, 2012
adventisty: You begin a process known as REAPPROACHMENT!

Is that a verb or a noun, what's the meaning, in what sentence can it be used? :|
Re: How Do You Get Your Ex Back ? Is It Mostly Possible? by Opoki(m): 12:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
@OP: How old are you?
For anyone to go back to his ex, is either he's a kid or he's kidding.
Ex keh?
I remembered that year @ the level of Africa-amphi theatre when she said she needed some time to assess the relationship and i replied with, "its a very good thing cos i knew you slept with him @ Diganga last nyt" and she flare up.

The fact is... Forget your X and move on, dont ask me Y, cos ur Eve who will appreciate you for who you are is ryt out dere.

3 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

Why Are Some Guys So Obsessed With Big Hips And Butt? / Will You Continue In A Relationship With A Girl After Seeing This? / Ladies...how Much Do U Worth In Dowries?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.