Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,860 members, 7,817,542 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:02 PM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43487 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Okijajuju1(m): 5:21pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
I bet it was. Am proud of u! Chop am kiss

Egbetigbegbe! Oya na! Decale!

*Badosky slots in a special number for d donors*

Ladies and gentlebobs! it's time to shakements,as u increase our account balance,happiness shall locate u.*music* louder!!!!!! Wen u see me passing bye..... let hia u say HI HI HI HI... grin

Rewind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let me see u kukere kukere, u get d money e kukere! Oh na na! Yeh! Yeh! Yeh!

*mixes kukere wiv some mad beats*

All my ladies
Nse nse, decale
Oya decale
Ale! ale! ale!
All my ladies
Nse nse, decale
Oya decale.... na! Decale! cheesy

Oya na.... Take it...

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Dec 17, 2012
Roftlmaoooooooooooo!!! Omg!!! * crying*

I swear Okija don craze o!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by DExplorer1: 5:27pm On Dec 17, 2012
Bravo guys! No other special way to touch lives than this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:
Bravo guys! No other special way to touch lives than this.
Brodamus! I must see ya hand o!

Every little counts.....

Oshe!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 5:49pm On Dec 17, 2012
idown ,, weve been looking out for u

cheesy cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by DExplorer1: 5:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Brodamus! I must see ya hand o!

Every little counts.....

Oshe!
Don't wait to see my moniker. It's well with every contributor smiley
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
D-Explorer:

Don't wait to see my moniker. It's well with every contributor smiley
Mi o gbo engrish! tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 6:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
biolabee: idown ,, weve been looking out for u

cheesy cheesy
Hehe... Am here now....

*campaign mode activated* cool cool
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by freecocoa(f): 6:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
I love you too badosky, muah.wink
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by DExplorer1: 6:22pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Mi o gbo engrish! tongue
Hahaha, this thread is a serious one. Oya follow me go base wink
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by remcoface: 7:00pm On Dec 17, 2012
r231: Pictures from PH

DONE.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Jarus(m): 9:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
10k received into Naira account from Oke............O.O

God bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 10:45pm On Dec 17, 2012
You v done the PH leg ??!! Common guys, not fair. Should have carried us alongj, I know I did indicate that I would love to join the PH leg. It would have been luvlier if only PH nlrers were at least pre-informed.

Anyways good job, kudos to the team. May the good Lord continually strengthen us to do His good works.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by bobobabe: 11:14pm On Dec 17, 2012
Pls, can I get an account number for donation. Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 11:28pm On Dec 17, 2012
bobobabe: Pls, can I get an account number for donation. Thanks

Please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by OOLUSOGA(m): 11:47pm On Dec 17, 2012
Nice pictures. may God bless you all.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by toluxa1(m): 1:36am On Dec 18, 2012
r231: more
I don't see the purpose of this picture if they still had to paint off their faces.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:42am On Dec 18, 2012
toluxa1:
I don't see the purpose of this picture if they still had to paint off their faces.
Tolu, just say u wish to see d faces of dose fine field workers. U dey find wife? tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by legalwealth(m): 5:35am On Dec 18, 2012
legalwealth:

Paypal for Nigerians?
Download Naija PayPal Secrets:A-Z EBOOK on How To Own & Operate a Verified PayPal Account In Nigeria Successfully.

To download this for FREE,visit http://2going.com/join and login with your facebook account or just REGISTER.
After that,hit http://2going.com/forum/2

That is my own contribution and I will try to send some cash to your PayPal account.
Help me to manage it...

I love this...
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ojoko1(m): 6:35pm On Dec 18, 2012
Pls, I really wana know. WHO IS MENEK? A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ what's d story bout him. Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 6:52pm On Dec 18, 2012
ojoko1: Pls, I really wana know. WHO IS MENEK? A̶̲̥̅̊₪D̶̲̥̅̊ what's d story bout him. Thanks

https://www.nairaland.com/446574/greatest-challenge-orphan
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 7:14pm On Dec 18, 2012
£20 received with thanks from O******ola S*****ya

God bless you and may God remember you too at all your points of need Amen
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 11:01pm On Dec 24, 2012
Is d plan still to visit d orphanage this month again?
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 1:15am On Dec 25, 2012
biolabee: Is d plan still to visit d orphanage this month again?

first wk in Jan
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 1:16am On Dec 25, 2012
MERRY CHRISTMAS EVERYONE grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 5:47pm On Jan 02, 2013
ok happy new year to everyone
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 8:53am On Jan 04, 2013
Happy new year to you too sir and everyone cheesy

The charity flight would be concluded soon. . .
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 10:16pm On Jan 07, 2013
Please, we have two more homes to visit and would need volunteers for the visitations.

The next charity flight would be coming up soon and would be @ Ijebu Ode. If you're interested in visiting with us, signify interest here or send us a mail(nairalandcharity@gmail.com)

Regards,
Tehn.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 1:19pm On Jan 08, 2013
ifyalways: Please, we have two more homes to visit and would need volunteers for the visitations.

The next charity flight would be coming up soon and would be @ Ijebu Ode. If you're interested in visiting with us, signify interest here or send us a mail(nairalandcharity@gmail.com)

Regards,
Tehn.

What a shame. Left IJ two days ago sad
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 8:42pm On Jan 08, 2013
naijababe:

What a shame. Left IJ two days ago sad
ouch, too bad. It would have been a pleasure to have you go on the flight with us ma.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 8:49pm On Jan 08, 2013
ifyalways: ouch, too bad. It would have been a pleasure to have you go on the flight with us ma.

You are not going to Eruobodo home by any chance are you?

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (Reply)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Just In / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet ..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.