Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,550 members, 7,955,050 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 03:24 PM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43771 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 10:38pm On Jan 08, 2013
Why, yes!that's where we plan to visit next though we are yet to conclude with the matron.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 2:39pm On Jan 09, 2013
ifyalways: Why, yes!that's where we plan to visit next though we are yet to conclude with the matron.

Hmmm.....have some personal links with the home.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 12:21pm On Jan 10, 2013
Really? Nice.

We've concluded with Mrs Odu. . . And would be visiting them soon.

Cheers.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by OAM4J: 10:42pm On Jan 19, 2013
Our charity flight took off again and this time around, landed at the "eruobodo home, ijebu Ode" . The home houses about 25 special needs , disabled and orphaned children.

It was founded by groups of mostly expat women and funded by different NGOs and donations from kind hearted individuals.

We met and played with some of the kids and the staff. We donated on behalf of nairalanders and the matron and kids offered prayers for every hand that donated.

Below is the list of donated items:
Stationary :13,830
(5 dozen 2A exercise book
5 dozen 2B exercise book
5 dozen 60 leaves
5 dozen of 40 leaves
3 packs of eraser
2 packs of pencil
2 packs of ruler
1 dozen mathematical set)
1 pack of toilet roll:2200
2 packs of pampers(midi and mini):2400
1 roll of toothpaste: 1300
1 ctn of washing soap: 1200
1 ctn of spaghetti:2200
2 ctns of big noodles:4600
2 ctns of small noodles: 2800
1 ctn of milk: 3300
2 dozens of geisha: 2600
2 dozen sardine: 3200
2 ctns of ribena juice:1500
Expensis: car hire to ijebu :7000

Total spent :48,130

Our next and last charity flight would be coming up shortly.
Thank you and God bless.

TeHN

5 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by OAM4J: 10:44pm On Jan 19, 2013
More Pics

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 6:36am On Jan 20, 2013
Well done folks!

God bless those children & every hand that donated kiss

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 10:04am On Jan 20, 2013
well done guys...

hope the tehn group are planning something cause na next week or upper them go pay pple moni so things go start to dey flow again
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by martyns303(m): 1:04pm On Jan 21, 2013
with all the loud mouths on Nairaland, only N48K was what could come out? or is that what was planned to spend? and why cant NL look for better looking folks to represent her, those two in the foto look ...., even with the blur covering their eyes, whats with the guy wearing native handbands shocked poor donation, poor representatives. dont ask me how much have i contributed, theres a word called "anonymous"

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Mamaflex(f): 1:08pm On Jan 21, 2013
Good job. Well done!!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Kaxmytex(m): 1:13pm On Jan 21, 2013
Nice one!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 1:14pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303: why cant NL look for better looking folks to represent her, those two in the foto look ...., even with the blur covering their eyes, whats with the guy wearing native handbands shocked . "
Those are not Niralanders shocked......even the orphans look better dressed and well fed shockedshockedshocked
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:16pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303: with all the loud mouths on Nairaland, only N48K was what could come out? or is that what was planned to spend? and why cant NL look for better looking folks to represent her, those two in the foto look ...., even with the blur covering their eyes, whats with the guy wearing native handbands shocked poor donation, poor representatives. dont ask me how much have i contributed, theres a word called "anonymous"
Wetin dis Malu dey talk? undecided

12 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:17pm On Jan 21, 2013
el bin manny:
Those are not Niralanders shocked......even the orphans look better dressed and well fed shockedshockedshocked
Funny! undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 1:20pm On Jan 21, 2013
That guy looks like a painted replica of the skeletal system of a dinosaur shocked ! At this age him don already bend cheesycheesycheesy, one can imagine what he will look like in his 40s
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by pwiz(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
martyns303: with all the loud mouths on Nairaland, only N48K was what could come out? or is that what was planned to spend? and why cant NL look for better looking folks to represent her, those two in the foto look ...., even with the blur covering their eyes, whats with the guy wearing native handbands shocked poor donation, poor representatives. dont ask me how much have i contributed, theres a word called "anonymous"
el bin manny:
lol, wicked chaps! Take it cool
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by babsgii: 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2013
why are these picture on the website? Was the N48k payment for publicity? I'm a bit disappointed. embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by edoyad(m): 1:21pm On Jan 21, 2013

You're a proper F00L and thats not an insult. You and your words are a classic example of what a F00L is. You come here and ridicule two beautiful people(who's the girl BTW is she on NL ? I love a devil in blue dress) who took the time to do something even more beautiful.
I know your kind, hope is lost so there's no better tomorrow for you. At least those ones will ensure that orphans don't end up as hopeless as you.

11 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 1:23pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Funny! undecided
Truth hurts! Don't worry dear, as long as there is life, there is hope! E go better . Just say Amen if u believe gringringrin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:25pm On Jan 21, 2013
el bin manny:
Truth hurts! Don't worry dear, as long as there is life, there is hope! E go better . Just say Amen if u believe gringringrin
Pls take ur Bullshyte and shove where d sun don't shine.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Jan 21, 2013
edoyad:

You're a proper F00L and thats not an insult. You and your words are a classic example of what a F00L is. You come here and ridicule two beautiful people(who's the girl BTW is she on NL ? I love a devil in blue dress) who took the time to do something even more beautiful.
I know your kind, hope is lost so there's no better tomorrow for you. At least those ones will ensure that orphans don't end up as hopeless as you.
U dey mind d bastard son of a thousand fathers? Imagine, dey shud look for better looking representatives, are we running a beauty flight or wot? Blawwwdy animal!

4 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 1:29pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pls take ur Bullshyte and shove where d sun don't shine.
Sounds like a quote from a high school movie.....was expecting something better tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 1:30pm On Jan 21, 2013
LOL.

Really, its good news that the orphans appear well-off than tehns representatives, heavens be praised.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:31pm On Jan 21, 2013
el bin manny:
Sounds like a quote from a high school movie.....was expecting something better tongue
Pfft!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ijebabe: 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
This is the first time I'm noticing TeHN's work. Good job guys and thanks for making the effort to do this!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:32pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifyalways: LOL.

Really, its good news that the orphans appear well-off than tehns representatives, heavens be praised.
Halleluyah jare! Sexy mama! cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:33pm On Jan 21, 2013
ijebabe: This is the first time I'm noticing TeHN's work. Good job guys and thanks for making the effort to do this!
shocked shocked
Ije, u kidding rite? U no remember Perx ni? Get outta entertainment sec and explore. tongue
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifihearam: 1:34pm On Jan 21, 2013

This guy bad sha
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 1:35pm On Jan 21, 2013
babsgii: why are these picture on the website? Was the N48k payment for publicity? I'm a bit disappointed. embarassed[color=#990000][/color]
D pics are dere for pictorial evidence. Gerrit? undecided
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by goodmike7: 1:36pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
U dey mind d bastard son of a thousand fathers? Imagine, dey shud look for better looking representatives, are we running a beauty flight or wot? Blawwwdy animal!

Sexy monkey don't mind the guy jare...lol
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
ifyalways: Please, we have two more homes to visit and would need volunteers for the visitations.

The next charity flight would be coming up soon and would be @ Ijebu Ode. If you're interested in visiting with us, signify interest here or send us a mail(nairalandcharity@gmail.com)

Regards,
Tehn.
Mr
Martins, we hope to see you around soon.

You and your fat "annonymous" donation and self. cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ijebabe: 1:37pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
shocked shocked
Ije, u kidding rite? U no remember Perx ni? Get outta entertainment sec and explore. tongue
I have seen the thread but not seen pics of the reps actually going about it.
I saw that Perx's thread when Muki mentioned it, not before that. I didn't even know Perx.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by elbinmanny(m): 1:38pm On Jan 21, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Pfft!
Pls can u comment in English? Your English teacher really needs to make some refunds cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (Reply)

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / Most Painful Insult You've Ever Received?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.