Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,717 members, 7,955,694 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 01:03 PM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43775 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 9:34pm On Nov 25, 2012
Ardenb: Am in. Would love to make an anonymous donation via the bank account.
Also do give details for visitation. Particularly interested in that of CHESHIRE HOME BOROKIRI PORT HARCOURTH.

Please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com for account information

Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Handsomeemmy(m): 9:50am On Nov 26, 2012
Count me in.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by debosky(m): 10:02am On Nov 26, 2012
Time to make it happen again NL. . . .let's do this! cool
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 10:03am On Nov 26, 2012
Handsomeemmy: Count me in.

Please send us an email

Thanks
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Andrew3(m): 10:31am On Nov 26, 2012
I sent a paypal $100 since last night until now payment not accepted.

showing waiting for acceptance in my paypal please accept it.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ecode1(m): 10:37am On Nov 26, 2012
Count mi in.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 11:24am On Nov 26, 2012
::Andrew:::

Just checked your profile now and discovered your BBM pin is displayed there. I think you should start thinking of removing it lest our Nigerian scammers......
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 11:51am On Nov 26, 2012
^ hmmn. On a thread like this, you came in to "just check" on donors profile undecided
::Andrew:::

sorry.
Our accountants would do something about that soon.
God bless.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 12:00pm On Nov 26, 2012
e.code:
Count mi in.
please send us an email.
Nairalandcharity@gmail.com
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 12:12pm On Nov 26, 2012
I'm interested. I'll send the mail and i'm also interested in the visitation. I'm based in PH.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 12:33pm On Nov 26, 2012
Yay. Thanks.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by greatgod2012(f): 1:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Dis is interesting, i will get to u soon.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Guchis(f): 2:35pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nice on guys..subscribing
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by UnknownMember: 2:46pm On Nov 26, 2012
Unknown Member would love to donate the sum of Fifty-Thousand Naira to this project.

Please let me know the details of how to effect the payment.

NOTE:Unknown Member would love to remain unknown. You may acknowledge reciept of the payment, however, my name should never be revealed either here or on the facebook page.. Thanks

More grease to your elbow. I would love to get the account number immediately. Also Photographs from the visit would be nice and highly appreciated by me.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Unknown Member: Unknown Member would love to donate the sum of Fifty-Thousand Naira to this project.

Please let me know the details of how to effect the payment.

NOTE:Unknown Member would love to remain unknown. You may acknowledge reciept of the payment, however, my name should never be revealed either here or on the facebook page.. Thanks

More grease to your elbow. I would love to get the account number immediately. Also Photographs from the visit would be nice and highly appreciated by me.

please can you email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

Thank you...God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by UnknownMember: 4:29pm On Nov 26, 2012
Payment Made.. Please Acknowledge!

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by shevon: 4:31pm On Nov 26, 2012
Please, let me know when the PH trip is going to be. I'll do whatever I can to help at the venue.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 4:38pm On Nov 26, 2012
Unknown Member: Payment Made.. Please Acknowledge!

Thank you so much Boss

God Bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by ifyalways(f): 4:49pm On Nov 26, 2012
shevon: Please, let me know when the PH trip is going to be. I'll do whatever I can to help at the venue.
Noted.
Thanks!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Jarus(m): 4:55pm On Nov 26, 2012

Donation received.

God bless
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by SisiKill1: 4:57pm On Nov 26, 2012
Another great initiative from TBTB!!

Well done guys, more grease to your elbows.

God continue to bless you guys.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Nov 26, 2012
ehen hen? na hia it dey? ify and u no call me? angry angry angry angry

Oya lets go dia peeps! pls donate donate donate! if na bra, donate! boxers! donate! face- cap, donate! electric tooth-brush,Donate! and if na money language , Transfer!! grin grin grin grin grin

God bless u...

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:16pm On Nov 26, 2012
kai! brodamus! ur head is dia! on behalf of d campaign crew, i say BIG THANK YOU!!!!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:19pm On Nov 26, 2012
brokoto: I'm interested. I'll send the mail and i'm also interested in the visitation. I'm based in PH.
na Ph u dey? u must follow d crusade o! if not! i blast ur emails wiv garri conversation. Dont try me! angry tongue

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:24pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ishilove: Please Mr r231, can you tell me more about the visitations? Like the participants, logistics etc?

I ask because I am interested in joining the train.
dats my padi of all padiments, u sure die! abeg tax ur aristos/i like u be mine toasters for me o! nothing is too small. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 5:26pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
na Ph u dey? u must follow d crusade o! if not! i blast ur emails wiv garri conversation. Dont try me! angry tongue
lol. I'll do my best. I dont have much money but i'll donate what i can and also help in any other way i can. . .
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:28pm On Nov 26, 2012
brokoto: lol. I'll do my best. I dont have much money but i'll donate what i can and also help in any other way i can. . .
awwwh.. babe! dont feel pressured o! if na one bag of garri u get, donate! every little counts....
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 5:34pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
awwwh.. babe! dont feel pressured o! if na one bag of garri u get, donate! every little counts....
lol, pressure ke. Thats not me.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Ishilove: 5:50pm On Nov 26, 2012
Idowuogbo:
dats my padi of all padiments, u sure die! abeg tax ur aristos/i like u be mine toasters for me o! nothing is too small. kiss kiss kiss kiss
Idowu, I love you. smiley
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by trendystuf(f): 6:18pm On Nov 26, 2012
Nice one
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
brokoto: lol, pressure ke. Thats not me.
nice.. guy! no forget we d campaigners o! jus wire small money like 200 naira give we, u no cabin biscuit and pure-water don become luxury dis days.tanking u.... oya chop am kiss kiss kiss kiss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 8:07pm On Nov 26, 2012
Ishilove:
Idowu, I love you. smiley
i luv u scata!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (14) (Reply)

Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo) / How The Rich & The Less Rich Brush Their Teeth (Photo) / New Way To Stand In Queue, Do You Agree?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.