Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,524 members, 7,826,965 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 01:16 AM

Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... - Nairaland / General (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... (43525 Views)

Charity Policy: We Will Donate Though We Cannot Promote / Please Help Shape Tehn’s 2014 End Of Year Charity Flight / TeHN's 2nd Annual End Of Year Charity Flight (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by fittty(m): 1:44pm On Dec 17, 2012
Great! Now we see something positive coming out of these Mods heads instead of the tokonto dike, Tiwa Savage pounding yam and wizkid/davido eating fufu pictures on the front page.. angry in between how do we donate?

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by anonimi: 1:56pm On Dec 17, 2012
fittty: Great! Now we see something positive coming out of these Mods heads instead of the tokonto dike, Tiwa Savage pounding yam and wizkid/davido eating fufu pictures on the front page.. angry in between how do we donate?

Again I hope the SuperMod or whoever(s) is/are empowered can keep this thread as sticky(1st) on the front page till the charity flights are concluded.
I am sure there can be more donors to this laudable initiative!

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 1:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Paypal pmt

26/11/2012 - Sh**a Od***te $100

6/12/2012 - Ol****gun Ol******le £50.00

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 1:58pm On Dec 17, 2012
fittty: Great! Now we see something positive coming out of these Mods heads instead of the tokonto dike, Tiwa Savage pounding yam and wizkid/davido eating fufu pictures on the front page.. angry in between how do we donate?

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com

2 Likes

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 2:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Freecocoa, na u wear blouse? Kai! Hips don't lie... shocked shocked

Well done guys!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by fittty(m): 2:11pm On Dec 17, 2012
anonimi:

Again I hope the SuperMod or whoever(s) is/are empowered can keep this thread as sticky(1st) on the front page till the charity flights are concluded.
I am sure there can be more donors to this laudable initiative!

Yeah we hope so

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by johndavid1(m): 2:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
Paulipopor: Weldone guys... but why una come cover una face naw?
help me ask dem oooo grin grin grin
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Riskyman(m): 2:42pm On Dec 17, 2012
I wounder why this thread didnt make front page from day one... coz more ppl would have seen the thread and more donations would have been made.

If na Tonto Dike song nah, e for make front page...

All the same, i thank everyone that contributed in one way or the other, you guys are the bomb (Not BH own ohh). Cheers

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Okijajuju1(m): 2:48pm On Dec 17, 2012
Shey that concludes the flight for this year?!

I thought I was supposed to have been informed about the Port-Harcourt visit..?! Please, next time, do inform folks before the visits.. I stay in port-harcourt and could have added more stuff to the things taken there ..

Again!! Wonderful Wonderful effort.. I love this.

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 2:50pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju: Shey that concludes the flight for this year?!

I thought I was supposed to have been informed about the Port-Harcourt visit..?! Please, next time, do inform folks before the visits.. I stay in port-harcourt and could have added more stuff to the things taken there ..

Again!! Wonderful Wonderful effort.. I love this.

sorry about that boss

Thanks a lot

1 Like

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by emiye(m): 2:52pm On Dec 17, 2012
r231:

please email nairalandcharity@gmail.com
How come i get no response after sending e-mail to that address ? i have sent e-mail twice now, but no response. Please drop the account details here.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 2:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
emiye: How come i get no response after sending e-mail to that address ? i have sent e-mail twice now, but no response. Please drop the account details here.

what is your email address please
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Okijajuju1(m): 2:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
r231:

sorry about that boss

Thanks a lot

has the flight reached its final destination yet?!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by emiye(m): 3:06pm On Dec 17, 2012
r231:

what is your email address please

I wont drop that here !, check the mail again now, i am sending it the 3rd time.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Jarus(m): 3:13pm On Dec 17, 2012
5k received into Naira account from Ez....... C.C
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
Ishilove: Richfella, we see you!!!

Oya come and donate some of your riches to the cause. We wan see ya hand grin

Lol, no wahala. The cheque I will write now, the bank is going to bounce grin.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 3:41pm On Dec 17, 2012
BTW, these our charity reps na ghosts? grin Their faces no dey gree appear for camera.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:51pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

has the flight reached its final destination yet?!

one more destination
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Okijajuju1(m): 3:53pm On Dec 17, 2012
r231:

one more destination

where?
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 3:54pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

where?

haven't decided yet.....still deliberating depending on finance
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by freecocoa(f): 3:57pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo: Freecocoa, na u wear blouse? Kai! Hips don't lie... shocked shocked

Well done guys!

hahaha werey, it was fun I tell ya.cheesy
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by jaybee3(m): 4:02pm On Dec 17, 2012
Well done guys
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by biolabee(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
well done guys

where is idowuogbo the resident charity drummer.. hyping every contribution. Her impact was felt in the Ubong case LOL
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Okijajuju1(m): 4:07pm On Dec 17, 2012
r231:

haven't decided yet.....still deliberating depending on finance

Pick a spot and let me know... I'm in.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by r231(m): 4:09pm On Dec 17, 2012
Okija_juju:

Pick a spot and let me know... I'm in.

I will update you as soon as its confirmed

Thanks Boss
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 4:17pm On Dec 17, 2012
... I've got to modify this. *sad face*
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 4:30pm On Dec 17, 2012
biolabee: well done guys

where is idowuogbo the resident charity drummer.. hyping every contribution. Her impact was felt in the Ubong case LOL
Present sir! cheesy cheesy

U ready to kukere? Kimmmon!!!
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Okijajuju1(m): 4:32pm On Dec 17, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Present sir! cheesy cheesy

U ready to kukere? Kimmmon!!!

YESSS o!! Fi'le.. Donttouch it.. Oya na!! Lets gooo .. grin grin

Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Nobody: 4:43pm On Dec 17, 2012
Wow! This is great.
Feels good and touching that someone's widows might can put a smile to those childrens face.
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by lasunray(m): 4:59pm On Dec 17, 2012
am proud of you guys. I ve passion for stuffs like this. I did sth similar ds yr. we visited Oyiza Home at Ibadan. got donations from faceless pple too. LIKE MIND GROUP
Re: Nairaland End Of Year Charity Flight..... by Idowuogbo(f): 5:15pm On Dec 17, 2012
freecocoa: hahaha werey, it was fun I tell ya.cheesy
I bet it was. Am proud of u! Chop am kiss

Okija_juju:

YESSS o!! Fi'le.. Donttouch it.. Oya na!! Lets gooo .. grin grin

Egbetigbegbe! Oya na! Decale!

*Badosky slots in a special number for d donors*

Ladies and gentlebobs! it's time to shakements,as u increase our account balance,happiness shall locate u.*music* louder!!!!!! Wen u see me passing bye..... let hia u say HI HI HI HI... grin

Rewind>>>>>>>>>>>>>>>

Let me see u kukere kukere, u get d money e kukere! Oh na na! Yeh! Yeh! Yeh!

*mixes kukere wiv some mad beats*

All my ladies
Nse nse, decale
Oya decale
Ale! ale! ale!
All my ladies
Nse nse, decale
Oya decale.... na! Decale! cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) ... (14) (Reply)

Police Officer In Ibadan Helps Accident Victim / Rattle Snake Found In A Water Closet .. / Man Gives Hamper To Female Traffic Warden In Lagos (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.