Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,077 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:32 AM

Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? (1480 Views)

Masturbation Vs Fornication / Differences between Marriage Sex and Fornication/Adultery Sex / Anatomy Of Adultery/ Fornication - 15 Steps Of Unfaithfulness (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 12:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
I've gone through bible passages and listen to preachers condemning adultery/fornication and that brings me to ask this question.Is intimate kissing and handling without the last ibonge (you know wetin i meanwink ) be also considered as a sin too? I need this answer seriously, i cant do without that but i want to repent after committing this last aramara and i don't wanna do again but the kissing sad don't know how to stop that.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by SeunPlus(f): 12:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Have you forgotten the road to your pastor's house? He will be in the best place to answer you.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by WAZOBIA3: 12:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
SeunPlus: Have you forgotten the road to your pastor's house? He will be in the best place to answer you.
But kissing isn't phucking na
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Nobody: 12:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Kissing most times lead to yanshing...and whatever leads to sin is also sin.So,don't go about kissing a girl u are not married to if you don't wanna commit fornication

1 Like

Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 1:00pm On Nov 23, 2012
binger: Kissing most times lead to yanshing...and whatever leads to sin is also sin.So,don't go about kissing a girl u are not married to if you don't wanna commit fornication
Forget about what it will lead to, but if it ends there will it be counted as sin.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Nobody: 1:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
No. There is nothing controversial about it. Its as clear as daylight.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Nobody: 1:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Forget about what it will lead to, but if it ends there will it be counted as sin.
Nna mehn,that,i don't know.Ask your pastor
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Teejayphillip(m): 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nawah oo... Evrtyin don turn SIN 4 nairaland.... grin grin

To me oo,tis nt sinfull @tall...
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 1:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
sexkillz: No. There is nothing controversial about it. Its as clear as daylight.
Even without sexing?
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
You are very funny. Go back to the bible and get more understanding sir and stop saying trash. Mere looking at a woman lustfully is SAME with FORNICATION! (Mattew 5: 28) Thats what my bible tells me.. how much more - kissing and touching-

If you want to follow God, follow him with the whole of your body, soul & spirit.. You can not be in sin (e.g kissing anything) and tell me you're a child of God.. Whatever you do, do it well, but remember, if you miss heaven you can never miss hell.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by blaise26abj(m): 1:09pm On Nov 23, 2012
in as much as u can look and commit sin, then almighty kissing will land you the hottest apartment in hell. cheesy.

No even try think wetin go happen if U come kpekus?!!!!! cry cry cry
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 1:11pm On Nov 23, 2012
SeunPlus: Have you forgotten the road to your pastor's house? He will be in the best place to answer you.
Hi, sweety kiss Make e no be true o unless no imionu. Me too wan go heaven wink
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Nobody: 1:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Teejayphillip: Nawah oo... Evrtyin don turn SIN 4 nairaland.... grin grin

To me oo,tis nt sinfull @tall...

Hahahaha grin

To you it is not sin.. sorry sir, who are You ? Who are you to question God's authority? "Na you create yourself?"

Here what the bible says "Our wisdom is foolishness before God!" either you like it or not..
and there is nothing you can do about it sir..
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by SeunPlus(f): 1:27pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Hi, sweety kiss Make e no be true o unless no imionu. Me too wan go heaven wink
LMAO,
But if you wanted to know what's good and evil you should have posted this on the religion section instead of disturbing our dear romance section.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Mynd44: 1:36pm On Nov 23, 2012
I can't believe someone is asking this
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by SeunPlus(f): 1:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: I can't believe someone is asking this
I don't see anything bad. It's better he asked than fall a victim.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Mynd44: 1:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
SeunPlus:
I don't see anything bad. It's better he asked than fall a victim.
So they have to tell you that a bullet to the brain hurts before you experience it?
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Idowuogbo(f): 1:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Wen u kiss, ur prick dey rise? undecided
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by SeunPlus(f): 1:52pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
So they have to tell you that a bullet to the brain hurts before you experience it?
That's why it's controversial, not everyone believes that kissing is a sin including me afterall that same bible said, 'Greet one another with a holy kiss'.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 1:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo:
Wen u kiss, ur prick dey rise? undecided
If too say you be man, i go use this question answer your question, 'if you sleep wake up for morning your prick dey rise? undecided
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Mynd44: 1:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
SeunPlus:
That's why it's controversial, not everyone believes that kissing is a sin including me afterall that same bible said, 'Greet one another with a holy kiss'.
Define kiss dude. You mean a peck or mouth kiss?
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 2:02pm On Nov 23, 2012
SeunPlus:
Tank yo! I give you 7kiss for that
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 2:04pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
Define kiss dude.
Boby leave am. Kiss na kiss a.k.a Imionu
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Mynd44: 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Boby leave am. Kiss na kiss a.k.a Imionu
Dude your "holy kiss" does not involve mouth to mouth kiss oo. You try am na fornication
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by MrsChima(f): 2:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
There is nothing worse than a fake as christian.
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Mynd44: 2:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
There is nothing worse than a fake as christian.
I swear. Using the bible to justify his sins makes him worse than the devil
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by EzePromoe: 2:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44:
I swear. Using the bible to justify his sins makes him worse than the devil
Shoooooooo! Bros e, na fight?
Re: Controversial: Can Kissing/handling Be Classified As Adultery/fornication??? by Mynd44: 3:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
Shoooooooo! Bros e, na fight?
No na explanation oo

(1) (Reply)

I Have A Crush On You / Application For The Queen Of This Section / GENTLEMEN! What To Do When Your Friends Don’t Like Your Girlfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.