Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,271 members, 7,839,358 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 05:35 PM

What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady (1026 Views)

Tell Us Those Romantic Words You Use To "Woo" Your Spouse!!! / Romantic Words To Say To Your Babe When Chatting / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 2:07pm On Nov 23, 2012
What are the romantic words you have ever used to get a lady attention. For example, You are beautiful than my mum, i guess you know that..

Can i get more please? grin
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by k2039: 2:14pm On Nov 23, 2012
I love you
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 2:41pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: I love you
I love you is a common say even if the guy doesn't mean it.. get another word
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by k2039: 3:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Temi 23:
I love you is a common say even if the guy doesn't mean it.. get another word
Okay what about this

'you are the worst thing that ever happened to me'

Sure that sound romantic.
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by bittyend(m): 3:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
Can I bust these nuts all over the circumference of ya face... cheesy undecided
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039:
Okay what about this

'you are the worst thing that ever happened to me'

Sure that sound romantic.

Oh no, nah romantic at all... WTH!!!
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 3:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
bittyend: Can I bust these nuts all over the circumference of ya face... cheesy undecided

What are you busting mr manu?
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by CarmelloANGEL(m): 5:50pm On Nov 23, 2012
When i saw u, i was afraid 2 talk 2 u
When i talkd 2 u, i was afraid 2 toast u.
When i come toast u, i was afraid 2 kum 2 ur house (cos of ur papa)
When i eventually kum ur auz nko,..i was afraid 2 enta ur room.
When i enta ur room, i was afraid 2 f*ck u on ur bed (cos i no hld c*ndom)
Now dat i av f#ckd u, im afraid 2 go 4 HIV TEST...*sobs*
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 6:19pm On Nov 23, 2012
CarmelloANGEL: When i saw u, i was afraid 2 talk 2 u
When i talkd 2 u, i was afraid 2 toast u.
When i come toast u, i was afraid 2 kum 2 ur house (cos of ur papa)
When i eventually kum ur auz nko,..i was afraid 2 enta ur room.
When i enta ur room, i was afraid 2 f*ck u on ur bed (cos i no hld c*ndom)
Now dat i av f#ckd u, im afraid 2 go 4 HIV TEST...*sobs*

hahahahahaha......LMAO
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Brisingr(m): 5:26am On Nov 24, 2012
you blew my mind, now blow me grin
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 6:21am On Nov 24, 2012
Smh for Nigerian men.... You guys don't have any romantic verse at all.
All u know how to do is to L****h
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Mynd44: 6:33am On Nov 24, 2012
Nice legs, when do they open?
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 6:51am On Nov 24, 2012
[quote author=Mynd_44]Nice legs, when do they open?[/quote
You are a spoilt child.
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Mynd44: 7:07am On Nov 24, 2012
^^
I know. So?
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Brisingr(m): 7:10am On Nov 24, 2012
why don't you sit on my lap, and maybe we can talk about the first thing that comes up. grin
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Temi231(f): 7:12am On Nov 24, 2012
Brisingr: why don't you sit on my lap, and maybe we can talk about the first thing that comes up. grin

Sit on your lap? For what now kiss
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by yungkiz(m): 11:30am On Nov 24, 2012
U are the croacoch in my curboard,the mosquito in my net,the suger in my tea,the cater in my nose @op
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Mynd44: 11:48am On Nov 24, 2012
yungkiz: U are the croacoch in my curboard,the mosquito in my net,the suger in my tea,the cater in my nose @op
Mehn those are all badt things oo
Re: What Are The Romantic Words You Have Ever Say To A Lady by Lovetinz(m): 8:34pm On Nov 24, 2012
If I knew Omotola will become this famous, I wouldn't have deleted her number.
Whats your name pretty?

(1) (Reply)

Why The Wedding Ring Is Worn On The Fourth Finger. / How To Know Ur Chyk Is Playing Away Match In Spain When Ure Busy In Naija League / This Love Game Is So Wierd

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.