Nairaland Forum

Welcome, Guest: Join Nairaland / Login / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 1213622 members, 1573753 topics. Date: Friday, 01 August 2014 at 06:48 AM

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) (81518 Views)

What Is The Biggest Amount You Have Given A Girl You Dated Or Flirted With? / Best Way To Forget About A Girl You Love That Doesnt Care About U / Do You Really Love Someone If You Cheat On Them? (1) (2) (3) (4)

(0) (Reply) (Go Down)

Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Mafsteve: 10:06am On Apr 28, 2013
1. I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
2. You ar the reason why other girls stinks
3. Its a beautiful day today right? Not becus of the wheather but because of you
4. You ar worth waking up for.
5. MY heart beats your name
6. When I caught mysef smiling,i realize i was thinking about you
7. I could conquer the whole world with one hand as long as u ar holding my other hand
8. Weneva i luk into your eyes i always hear my heart beat saying "she the one"
9. I was just going to say something bt i forgot when i started luking at u.
10. U knw d last tym i saw you,i sworn to mysef that there is no girl in the world that can be more beautiful dan u.... U jst prove me wrong.
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Joavid(f): 11:10am On Apr 28, 2013
interesting
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 5:02pm On Apr 28, 2013
Cheesy lines.

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 6:41pm On Apr 28, 2013
^^^ Yes lol.

Number 1 looks familiar.
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by carefreewannabe(f): 6:47pm On Apr 28, 2013
gbaky_floor: Cheesy lines.

seconded

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Chitexs250(m): 12:25am On Apr 29, 2013
Mafsteve: 1. I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
3. Its a beautiful day today right? Not becus of the wheather but because of you
7. I could conquer the whole world with one hand as long as u ar holding my other hand
10. U knw d last tym i saw you,i sworn to mysef that there is no girl in the world that can be more beautiful dan u.... U jst prove me wrong.
With your cash you don't really need all this poo

2 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Lolaabokoku(f): 12:53am On Apr 29, 2013
No 5 on point ƒό̲̣̣̣̥r̶̲̥̅̊ M̶̲̥̅̊y̶̲̥̅̊
Dp tomorrow! Watch out!!
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Mafsteve: 9:37am On Apr 29, 2013
Its not all about cash!
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by sweettease(f): 12:37pm On Apr 29, 2013
*yawns*

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Indifferent(m): 12:53pm On Apr 29, 2013
This will only work for under 21 Nigerian girls.
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Dovahkiin(m): 1:02pm On Apr 29, 2013
Does this handkerchief smell like chloroform? smiley

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by flow1759: 9:49pm On Apr 29, 2013
What of "you are the sugar in my Tea"?
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by shilling(f): 6:32am On Apr 30, 2013
So cheesy it's hilarious..
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by fruityjojo(f): 12:58pm On Apr 30, 2013
I hate cliches! I prefare d love bisness spontaneous nd original not lyk smtin frm a radiotongue.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by dkastro: 1:42pm On Jun 22, 2013
Dats sum realy lame ish..
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Ugokings4luv(m): 8:17am On Aug 14, 2013
K
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by xynerise(m): 8:24am On Aug 14, 2013
@op. But dont say it often cos she might think you are a player(unless you are married). grin

Too much of everything is bad.

But do you know married men dont have much time to say these sweet words to their wives? undecided
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Dovahkiin(m): 8:38am On Aug 14, 2013
Mafsteve: 1. I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow

bro those are the lamest lines in the universe smh , i seriously hope u dont use them undecided

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by ekwufex(m): 12:04pm On Aug 14, 2013
I love u more than yesterday but less than tommorrow
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by imiski: 6:30pm On Sep 19, 2013
the most. romantic is ma name is dangote jnr I just got of the phone wit mike adenuga imagine he wants me to buy glo do u want to chop ma money
girl:ur sooo romantic

3 Likes

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by tshegs19(m): 7:13pm On Sep 19, 2013
gbaky_floor: Cheesy lines.
So damn cheesy!
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Nobody: 10:09pm On Sep 19, 2013
1.) Whose Your Daddy.
2.) Call me your King.
3.) Who owns this p****
4.) You're my d**** little s***. Say it!
5.) Surrender yourself completely to me.

Some of the most 'romantic' sentences in King's English cool.
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by switdil(f): 11:35pm On Sep 19, 2013
WASH!!!
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by Stunner1(f): 1:26am On Sep 20, 2013
babanla wash
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by DeHero1(m): 5:17am On Sep 20, 2013
Joavid: interesting

Someone is already falling... and u call it wash.
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by segzicres(m): 5:27am On Sep 20, 2013
Lame! Do people still use specific lines? :s thought its more fun being spontaneous? Ohwell......truth is the babe will likw you even if you're shouting jungle language as long as she already is attracted to ya. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by sweettease(f): 9:26am On Sep 20, 2013
segzi cres: Lame! Do people still use specific lines? :s thought its more fun being spontaneous? Ohwell......truth is the babe will likw you even if you're shouting jungle language as long as she already is attracted to ya. ¯\..(•͡.̮ •͡)../¯
Yeah! We have a way of liking some thngs we don't normally like wen its coming from that person we like.

1 Like

Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by pomporiking: 10:48am On Sep 20, 2013
This must never be used on any girl
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by modextus(m): 12:39pm On Sep 20, 2013
They're all lovely to bad I've got no one to tell it to
Re: Top Ten Romantic Words To Say To A Girl You Really Love.(grls Ar Also Invitd) by karmaleon: 11:34pm On Sep 20, 2013
Too plain

(0) (Reply)

Why Do Nigerian Men Like Fat Women? / ~Welcome To The Romance Section (New Members Introduce Yourselves)~ / What Is Love? Give Me The Full Meaning The L.o.v.e

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (0) (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2014 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See Nairalist and How To Advertise. 62
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.