Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,621 members, 7,827,321 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:33 AM

Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (14791 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Temi231(f): 4:01pm On Nov 23, 2012
How long does it take you to say YES to a guy wooing. Is it 1 week,1 month, 1 year or 3 years.

Want to hear your views
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by k2039: 4:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
as long as it takes her to realise he is losing him

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by martyns303(m): 4:44pm On Nov 23, 2012
Really!!! I never knew there's a time frame, let the ladies come and contribute so I can know when to expect a yes from the girl I "wooed" today. Hope its not going to be 3yrs, can't wait that long.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Mynd44: 5:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
I always give them one week. After that, my offer ain't valid no more

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
One week is far. She dey agree dat same mins i say helo!!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Temi231(f): 6:22pm On Nov 23, 2012
Ladies oh oh oh... where una dey now...
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 23, 2012
Mynd_44: I always give them one week. After that, my offer ain't valid no more
nawa oo...but what of the other time wey i see you kneel down dey beg that babe by the road side?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Mynd44: 10:08pm On Nov 23, 2012
blogger1.0:

nawa oo...but what of the other time wey i see you kneel down dey beg that babe by the road side?
Apollo catch you that time na. You no know wetin you see
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by jhydebaba(m): 10:15pm On Nov 23, 2012
10secs undecided
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 10:16pm On Nov 23, 2012
2mins : 2months
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by EzePromoe: 10:37pm On Nov 23, 2012
Idowuogbo: 2mins : 2months
You don scatter the next Friday wooing be that. But on a serious note, e be like say na this wooing dey reign now o.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:34pm On Nov 23, 2012
Eze Promoe:
You don scatter the next Friday wooing be that. But on a serious note, e be like say na this wooing dey reign now o.
Loool.... Yeye pikin! Wetin dey reign?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by pleep(m): 11:53pm On Nov 23, 2012
What do you guys even mean by wooing? ask for her number if she says no move on...

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by 190theclown: 11:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
D minute u start spending d cash
She's all urs, soul,body and spirit

Please dis is only applicable 2d women from d green white green nation

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by larrymoore(m): 12:23am On Nov 24, 2012
My first date gave me 3months interval. I went back aftr then n l gt yes reply. No bi nw again.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by abifoluwa: 12:46am On Nov 24, 2012
mbok it is unmentionable
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Detonatorrex(m): 2:05am On Nov 24, 2012
forever angry
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Temi231(f): 6:14am On Nov 24, 2012
Still amazing, it's only idowuogbo that has replied to this post. The rest are men. I guess
The others don't have time limit then or it is immediate yes.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Mynd44: 6:22am On Nov 24, 2012
But why do girls make guys chase them for long? It is annoying

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by ikekings(m): 6:41am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: But why do girls make guys chase them for long? It is annoying
For guys wey get time now...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Mynd44: 6:44am On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: For guys wey get time now...
Very true

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Temi231(f): 6:48am On Nov 24, 2012
Cos we are proving hard to get. But nowadays I think
guys don't have time again... if u prove hard to much they will move to the next person but I believe someone that find something special in you will wait for ad many time as possible.

5 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by UjSizzle(f): 6:50am On Nov 24, 2012
I woo her for 2wks and am done.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 6:54am On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44:
Apollo catch you that time na. You no know wetin you see
okay e be like na marriage u been dey propose to her abi?
but why you come dey cry na?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 6:57am On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23: Still amazing, it's only idowuogbo that has replied to this post. The rest are men. I guess
The others don't have time limit then or it is immediate yes.
leave id, i can bet my 6 packs sey na she dey toast them, come dey wait for reply sef
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Mynd44: 7:04am On Nov 24, 2012
blogger1.0:

okay e be like na marriage u been dey propose to her abi?
but why you come dey cry na?
Okay you have obviously been smoking or you are high on a certain hallicinogen that I can't identify right now
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:05am On Nov 24, 2012
blogger1.0:

leave id, i can bet my 6 packs sey na she dey toast them, come dey wait for reply sef
I get a reply instantly if I do d toasting.
So tuck dat ribs u call packs away, no one wants to purchase a malnourished ape.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by eldoradoxx: 7:15am On Nov 24, 2012
Forget babes of nowadays, most of them just too dey form. The fact is that if u ask like 10 girls out in a week, about 7 would be interested, but only about 2 will give u some kinda hope. I ve had cases where babes that kept saying no to me kept coming closer to me, visiting my house and were very free with me. Yet they kept saying no to my proposals. But one day na one day, they didn't need to say yes formally, they said yes after we finishing nacking akpako, but then I had already moved on, the feeling was no longer there, they agreed too late.

7 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 7:19am On Nov 24, 2012
Cindyyyy!!! Wia u bin gal? I thought of u d oda day ya no? A bit worried cus I no see ya brake light, u gud?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by cindyrella(f): 7:23am On Nov 24, 2012
If he is cute and i like him, 2days. if not, instantly
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Mynd44: 7:27am On Nov 24, 2012
cindyrella: If he is cute and i like him, 2days. if not, instantly
Babe
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by cindyrella(f): 7:31am On Nov 24, 2012
Idowuogbo: Cindyyyy!!! Wia u bin gal? I thought of u d oda day ya no? A bit worried cus I no see ya brake light, u gud?
Am good dear. i've just being too busy. but i don show now cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

What Would You Do If You Discover That Your Guy's Dick Is Too Small? / y / Guys Always Be Careful!! A Moral Lesson!!! (pictures )

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.