Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,557 members, 7,958,729 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 09:35 PM

Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (14912 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 11:49am On Nov 24, 2012
If you are loaded with money, that same very hour, she will agree, n that same very hour, if you take her to your apartment in your posh car, u will give her correct Aproko wonder!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by kennyfao(m): 11:53am On Nov 24, 2012
Mine Accepted my proposal exactly three months.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by naijathings(m): 11:59am On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23: How long does it take you to say YES to a guy wooing. Is it 1 week,1 month, 1 year or 3 years.

Want to hear your views
[size=16pt]How long it takes to Say Yes? which kain old school style be that one wey i go dey wait for girl to say yes
i have never waited for such before oh. I just read the signs and know if it is working or not.
to me, a desired girl is like a question in a JAMB exam.
why do you have to spend the whole time on one question wey no gree to solve when there are other questions to attempt?

1 week, 1 month, 3 years when no be ASO rock contract. MTscheeeew

*raises one leg and piss on the thread then struts off*[/size] grin

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by naijathings(m): 12:01pm On Nov 24, 2012
kennyfao: Mine Accepted my proposal exactly three months.

you try o
you even take time to count time taken to get visa answer
and what were you guys doing during the three months?
you were waiting for coach to make substitution abi?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Sike(m): 12:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
ANY FACKING TIME IS OKAY FOR ME.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by ikekings(m): 12:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
Lol... Who's denying it bro? grin grin grin...
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by adekanbifadeke(f): 12:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
[/color][color=#770077]I will get to knw him first b4 accepting him,whether openly or secretly
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by charlsecy4(m): 12:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
D minute u start spending d cash She's all urs, soul,body and spirit. Please dis is only applicable 2d women from d green white green nation

Another insane reply from a silly fowl!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by dmcdad: 12:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I always give them one week. After that, my offer ain't valid no more

Lol..
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by bknight: 1:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
how come guys are always d ones commenting more on threads that actually ask for ladies input
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by bongila(f): 1:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Took me 4months to say yes to my current boo.I have taken two years before and at the end of that time,the answer was still No. Poor guy
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by ikekings(m): 1:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
bongila: Took me 4months to say yes to my current boo.I have taken two years before and at the end of that time,the answer was still No. Poor guy
Good for the guy... Lol...
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by sweeti14(f): 1:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
As long as it takes for me to know his true intentions and true character

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by topmostg: 1:27pm On Nov 24, 2012
Omo na once ooo, after letting u know about my feelings the very first time, the least i expect is 'let me think about it' but if u dey form for me say u be 1 kind miss world. Girl, hug the nearest transforma jor... Afterall there thousands of girls out there.

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by donilalasky: 1:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
bongila: Took me 4months to say yes to my current boo.I have taken two years before and at the end of that time,the answer was still No. Poor guy
[color=#990000][/color]Congratz on ur awesome achievement! Beautiful Nonsense!

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by drnoel: 1:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
U got to explain, if u mean a single lady, one in a relationship or a married one..
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Dygeasy(m): 1:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
blogger1.0:

nawa oo...but what of the other time wey i see you kneel down dey beg that babe by the road side?
e still dey within the one week now...ask am
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by sigobenzon: 1:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
Proving hard 2get or not, dat doesn't hinder u being heartbroken if u'll experience ¶τ̲̅.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Konnektions146(m): 2:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
sweeti14: As long as it takes for me to know his true intentions and true character
please how would u know de intention of a man u are not even close to, no chance to express or show his intentions?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by 30secs(m): 2:05pm On Nov 24, 2012
30secs pere naim I dey give dem
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:07pm On Nov 24, 2012
Wizee: One week is far. She dey agree dat same mins i say helo!!
u dey use juju ni?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by AdeniyiA(m): 2:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
sweeti14: As long as it takes for me to know his true intentions and true character
'intentions'?
can u elaborate on intentions u appreciate/cherish n those u do not so we learn?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Wislet(f): 2:16pm On Nov 24, 2012
when a lady observes a man and digs his character and person, forget matter. Much story is not required.
Those that keep wooing till eternity are those that refuse to accept the tale-tale signs that they're not wanted/ Or are too proud to let their friends know they've failed a 'project'. grin
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by 2sexy(m): 2:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23: first time my post make it to the FRONT PAGE.... Somebody shout HALLELUYAH for me smiley grin cheesy cool
4 of mine has made it to front page. Just know the secret.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by aweleokolo: 2:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
At least 3 months if the guy is a total stranger.
It depends on how long I have known the guy and if his background checks out.

Can't be increasing my list of exes on a weekly basis?
If I must increase "My Number" I need to be sure that its something meaningful.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by ayobase(m): 2:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I always give them one week. After that, my offer ain't valid no more

Na so...its simple.
I don't wait to be disposed!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 3:17pm On Nov 24, 2012
Nevvvverrr!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Sagamite(m): 3:27pm On Nov 24, 2012

Wow!

Naija girl! Super star! grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Subtext: 3:35pm On Nov 24, 2012
aweleokolo: At least 3 months if we the guy is a total stranger.
It depends on how long I have known the guy and if his background checks out.

Can't be increasing my list of exes on a weekly basis?
If I must increase "My Number" I need to be sure that its something meaningful.

Very sensible and careful person you are then, and real too.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Subtext: 3:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
luvmijeje: If I like d guy 1 month.If he cant wait dat means he is nt meant 4 me.

Hmmm...I like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerians Don't Like PDA? / I Just Found Out Something Shocking About Buhari On Nairaland / Gentlemen's Club. (Ladies are Welcome).

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.