Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,830 members, 7,810,196 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:04 PM

Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? (14773 Views)

Ladies! How Many Of You Do This??(picture) / Photo: Will You Accept This Gift? / Would You Accept A Break Up Gift? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by onila(f): 3:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
ikekings: For guys wey get time now...
its not about time. .the bit..ch just has game

the love sick nigga cant stop thinking abt her cool

some girls got game cool
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by ikekings(m): 4:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila: its not about time. .the bit..ch just has game

some girls got game cool
Lmfao @ some girls got game... Well, some guys got game too... You never jam shaa...

3 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:12pm On Nov 24, 2012
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
Spanish men are the best wooers!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by topmostg: 4:19pm On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23: Cos we are proving hard to get. But nowadays I think
guys don't have time again... if u prove hard to much they will move to the next person but I believe someone that find something special in you will wait for ad many time as possible.
. ... Wait now...after turnin down many guys ,u dey waste ya time .arugbo don come finish.... As far as am concerned, 70% of guys no want arugbo material...
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by onila(f): 4:20pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mrs.Chima:
Spanish men are the best wooers!
french african men especially cameroonian, ivorian and senegalese men
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by MrsChima(f): 4:21pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila: french african men especially cameroonian, ivorian and senegalese men

Nah...I will stick with the Spanish wooers. wink
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Sagamite(m): 4:24pm On Nov 24, 2012
aweleokolo: At least 3 months if we the guy is a total stranger.
It depends on how long I have known the guy and if his background checks out.

Can't be increasing my list of exes on a weekly basis?
If I must increase "My Number" I need to be sure that its something meaningful.

That is the average time it takes a total stranger to be engaged to a Naija girl when im looks don dey disappear and she don turn to ATM (Anxious To Marry). grin

bongila, take note. wink grin
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by topmostg: 4:36pm On Nov 24, 2012
yungkiz: I think coming closer to her,will mak her say yes.. But niaja gurlz too dey form.
make dem go hug trans4ma jor....
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by aweleokolo: 4:37pm On Nov 24, 2012
Sagamite:

That is the average time it takes a total stranger to be engaged to a Naija girl when im looks don dey disappear and she don turn to ATM (Anxious To Marry). grin

bongila, take note. wink grin

grin I think there is a need to be smart about this business of wooing.
It is important for me to know the guy to a significant extent before intimacy and feelings start getting complicated.
Stuff like blood type, occupation, HIV status tongue etc.
I met the last guy that started toasting me about a year ago. We were just acquaintances.
Last month he started the formal toasting process and I was actually interested in him
...until he forgot his cell phone at my place and I found out he was a yahoo guy. cry

I can't go to jail for love.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by topmostg: 4:40pm On Nov 24, 2012
Jasmine Jetz: Nevvvverrr!
then you grow old unmarried. No hard feelings though.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 4:41pm On Nov 24, 2012
What is wooing? These days we meet and if we click, why form?
For guys that still want to woo, if she says no she probably doesn't like you. However, if things change. For her like: she turns 30 and she's still not hitched or she's on the rebound, then she will consider the wooers.

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 4:44pm On Nov 24, 2012
aweleokolo:

grin I think there is a need to be smart about this business of wooing.
It is important for me to know the guy to a significant extent before intimacy and feelings start getting complicated.
Stuff like blood type, occupation, HIV status tongue etc.
I met the last guy that started toasting me about a year ago. We were just acquaintances.
Last month he started the formal toasting process and I was actually interested in him
...until he forgot his cell phone at my place and I found out he was a yahoo guy. cry

[size=15]I can't go to jail for love.[/size]
grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Dabss(m): 4:56pm On Nov 24, 2012
Raggedy_Ann: What is wooing? These days we meet and if we click, why form?
For guys that still want to woo, if she says no she probably doesn't like you.
simple.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by AdeniyiA(m): 5:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
onila: its not about time. .the bit..ch just has game

some girls got game cool
so Onila,how long does it take for u to 'yield', no game
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by bongila(f): 5:22pm On Nov 24, 2012
@Donilalaski I didn't know you are still hurting. Two years was quite a long time but we didn't just click gerrit? Now move on already.@Sagamite Bongila is Not ATM o!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by malaria(f): 5:25pm On Nov 24, 2012
Temi 23: 190-the-clown, you and nigerian ladies sha.... just dey wonder who you go marry sef?
He will marry Willie Willie.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 7:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Dells(m): 8:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Proving hard to get does not mean U aint cheap,so dere's no point forming.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by donotbanme1: 8:08pm On Nov 24, 2012
Mynd_44: I always give them one week. After that, my offer ain't valid no more

OFFER VALID WHILE STOCKS LAST!!!

I see..
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by donotbanme1: 8:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
Dells: Proving hard to get does not mean U aint cheap,so dere's no point forming.

Very right on point. U put it in the best way...

It is all a game.

1 Like

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Mpetempe(m): 8:32pm On Nov 24, 2012
190-the-clown:
D minute u start spending d cash
She's all urs, soul,body and spirit

Please dis is only applicable 2d women from d green white green nation

U Don Attack Me Finish Abi?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Wendyslim(f): 9:14pm On Nov 24, 2012
5years and dey immediately tie the knot cool
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by expjb(m): 9:49pm On Nov 24, 2012
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Nobody: 11:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
abeg leave all this it took me bla bla months to accept his proposal. No guy will wait so long for a girl to accept his proposal not when there are billions of them everywhere competing for his attention. Even if he does wait for you, he will be straffing another babe somewhere just to balance up till you accept him

2 Likes

Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by slimyem: 10:20am On Nov 25, 2012
Usually,if i like a guy enough and the sparks start to fly ,i hit it with him off straight...and get to KNOW him later..
#no time#
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:42am On Nov 25, 2012
Idowuogbo: 2mins : 2months
Where u go since?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Asiwaju9ja(m): 11:46am On Nov 25, 2012
I met a gurl and she agreed after 2weeks. But b4 she give me Kongo it took 3yrs. It was worth it though. She be VIRGIN.
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by Idowuogbo(f): 11:49am On Nov 25, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Where u go since?
Pardon?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by 2sexy(m): 11:58am On Nov 25, 2012
slimyem: Usually,if i like a guy enough and the sparks start to fly ,i hit it with him off straight...and get to KNOW him later..
#no time#
Bold and Beautiful!
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by 2sexy(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
Asiwaju9ja: Where u go since?
ID has been limiting her post since she was reported as always being on nairaland 247. Na lie ID?
Re: Ladies: How Long Before You Accept A Wooing Guy? by ikekings(m): 12:00pm On Nov 25, 2012
slimyem: Usually,if i like a guy enough and the sparks start to fly ,i hit it with him off straight...and get to KNOW him later..
#no time#
Correct babe.. Your mind dey dia..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

How To Enlarge Your Dick Size To 10 Or More Inches Within 30 Days / Personal Space Makes A Relationship Last / Every Thing Wrong With Using Alum To Tighten Your V@gina

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.