Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,718 members, 7,824,043 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:07 PM

Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? (4084 Views)

Has A Married Man Ever Flirted/hit On You??? Share Your Experience Girls / Can A Man Ever Please A Woman?? / Can A Wealthy Man Ever Find True Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by wepingtk: 6:58pm On Nov 23, 2012
[img]http://4.bp..com/-lM59TaH4S7s/UK-QW5iBiXI/AAAAAAAAqno/rYcmAXq5smc/s280/2baba+and+wives.JPG[/img]

Not to cause any drama, just sincerely want to know what you guys think.

Can two women who at a time shared one man and have children by him, ever be real friends? I'm not talking about being cordial with one another, I'm talking about being friends, remembering birthdays, hollering at each other on Twitter etc.

[img]http://1.bp..com/-swP1p_uZ8XY/UK9jI04-rFI/AAAAAAAA_yg/fqp8WfZwGxk/s1600/..........0.png[/img]

You read their tweets, and you're like Bish, your heart desire was to marry 2face, whatdafck you talking about? Lol.

[img]http://4.bp..com/-X1wLZa73gQY/UK9jHrN4jiI/AAAAAAAA_yY/Wg50sCvaJ-A/s1600/...................0.png[/img]

Is this a sign of maturity between two women who have buried the hatched or just oju aye, as in eye service? If the former is the case, then this behaviour should really be encouraged, if not, then...stop it girls! Hehe! Please share your thoughts...
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by k2039: 7:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yes,provided they are both matured
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Abujafood: 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
It's had to really say it it's possible but if the hard feelings have been dropped and lessons learnt why not!
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by kelsonpoint(m): 7:55pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yes buh sometimes there may be little problem among them
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by omowolewa: 7:57pm On Nov 23, 2012
The answer is obvious in your post.

They can,if they want.

You know a times you have to keep your enemy closer to you; its a principle.
Especially,when you blow the same flute together.

2 Likes

Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Orikinla(m): 8:05pm On Nov 23, 2012
HMMMM.
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by princemaicheal: 8:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
An average Nigerian woman do not want to share her man.I feel they are just trying to get along in social media,I belief sooner or later we would all find out.
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Amazondepth(m): 8:12pm On Nov 23, 2012
No b person dey marry two wives?so make dem kill themselves abi?

1 Like

Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by siddiq202(m): 8:13pm On Nov 23, 2012
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Clerverly: 8:17pm On Nov 23, 2012
It depends, did they touch each other's Unmentionables when they were rivals
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by duality(m): 8:20pm On Nov 23, 2012
Tu baba better watch out. A WWE Tag team in the making.
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by jide4truth: 8:21pm On Nov 23, 2012
Yes, of course 2 women can be mature in this instance. It's just unfortunate that the Western influence and colonial mentality has infiltrated most of the world and what they consider to be a "standard" of how people should act. That is to say, I believe in Polygyny ( one man marrying more than 1 woman ) as I have family relatives that have more than 1 wife and their is no wahala in their marriage. My perspective is that of someone living in Yankee ( America) but my roots are in Nigeria as that is where I was born and bred before my family relocated to America and I've witnessed many women in America being OVERLY JEALOUS and insecure when it comes to trust issues in relationships. I wish 2Baba would just marry both women and not mind what the rest of the world has to say.....many men pretend most of the time by keeping all of their mistresses a secret anyway...and many women are mistresses that smile in the face of the 1st wife of many a husband. If we as a people would be more honest with ourselves and seek TRUTH, not man's opinion, we'd know how to handle all issues. IN CONCLUSION: 2Baba should continue to do the good job he's doing by keeping all women in his life cordial and respectful towards eachother..and my hope is that he will marry all of the women he has had babies with; nothing is wrong with Polygyny. #Not.Hating.Just.Stating

1 Like

Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by freecocoa(f): 8:23pm On Nov 23, 2012
Its possible na.
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by carzola(m): 8:33pm On Nov 23, 2012
der wan team up do 3sum wit 2face lucky guy... picks up my mag nd a bar of soap nd continu doin d unmemtionable
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by kaysy(m): 8:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
There is nothing impossible in a woman's world...
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by alaoeri: 8:46pm On Nov 23, 2012
With the situation like this 2baba is a polygamous man just that Annie is the ceremonious wife.
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by ay0201(m): 9:03pm On Nov 23, 2012
When two women who share same husband become bosom friend, the man had better watch out o!

1 Like

Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by FdsunnEX(m): 9:28pm On Nov 23, 2012
Nice one

Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Wendyslim(f): 9:48pm On Nov 23, 2012
Hmmmm dat will be tight. shocked
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by chiochio1(m): 9:49pm On Nov 23, 2012
You said it all, even the OP should have known this as well mtcheeew cool
Amazondepth: No b person dey marry two wives?so make dem kill themselves abi?
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by cashbaby41(f): 10:06pm On Nov 23, 2012
is possible
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Nobody: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
They are just forming! Trust me!
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by 190theclown: 10:43pm On Nov 23, 2012
As long as there's money Nigerian woman would stay
If u like cut her neck - rub d blood on her body she wud manage
These women are just exhibiting those traits

Aren't they Nigerian ni!
Who wants her children 2suffer- if any of dem dares complain na street she go find herself
Infact 2face can add 5 more wives 2both of them dey won't mind as long as there's money
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by KINGwax(m): 11:26pm On Nov 23, 2012
k2039: Yes,provided they are both matured
wrong! The only condition will be to plan the guy's demise!
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by MissyB3(f): 11:29pm On Nov 23, 2012
Rarely the case.
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Sapphiredamsel(f): 12:11am On Nov 24, 2012
Op, please always state ur sources. You took everything word for word at

lindaikeji..com/2012/11/topic-of-day-can-ex-rivals-ever-be-real.html?m=1

Stop plagiarism.

1 Like

Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by hagma37yahoocom: 5:13am On Nov 24, 2012
Two of my chics became very close friends through me though the friendship start out of jelousy but now their friendship is cordial and real
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by Nnekacherry: 8:20am On Nov 24, 2012
This kind of thing rarely happens because women will always be women and no woman wants to share her man..
If I'm the guy i will not encourage the relationship because it is very very risky..
It's just like sitting on a time bomb...
Re: Can Two Ex-Rivals Over A Man Ever Be Real Friends? by 4seasons: 9:41am On Nov 24, 2012
Nothing is impossible in this world again especially nowadays when everything has goned gaga & 98% of humans are totally insane, but God will deliver this world again.

(1) (Reply)

Main Reason Naija Babes Are In A Relationship / Azeezat Oshoala Is Globally Wanted For Robbery Case / The Corporate Gold Digger Conclusion....

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.