Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,275 members, 7,815,458 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 12:44 PM

Are All Females Naturally Like This? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Are All Females Naturally Like This? (3968 Views)

To All Females With Small B00bs / Toastlines For All Male Romancelanders To All Females / How To Lighten Your Skin Naturally (no Need To Use Bleaching Cream) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Bamoha(m): 1:42am On Mar 21, 2015
and i really wonder wether all girls are like this

2 Likes

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 1:58am On Mar 21, 2015
Nope.. i don't. somethingsss are better left unknown..

But when a girl wants to snoop on a guy, she should just go through the texts exchanged with the guys, she is gon find the whole exclusive gists there!! lipsrsealed

5 Likes

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by valmunich(m): 2:01am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:

But when a girl wants to snoop on a guy, she should just go through the texts exchanged with the guys, she is gon find the whole exclusive gists there!! lipsrsealed
For your mind...

4 Likes

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Bamoha(m): 2:01am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:

i thnk uv done it before...lol

2 Likes

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 2:02am On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:

For your mind...
Ogini??

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by valmunich(m): 2:13am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Ogini??
For your mind you know the drill angry

It's kinda true shaa buh it's really gon be hard to get em exclusive news from guys that are real smart-ass'

BTW, never knew you are igbo cool

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by kilokeys(m): 2:14am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Ogini??

maka gini.. idikwa very risky..
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Afrok(m): 2:19am On Mar 21, 2015
Insecurity shocked... If I'm a girl, I'll better get a tight security than do that just to secure myself in d relationship .

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 2:21am On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:

For your mind you know the drill angry

It's kinda true shaa buh it's really gon be hard to get em exclusive news from guys that are real smart-ass'

BTW, never knew you are igbo cool
Abum ezigbo onye Igbo.. Adadioramma grin grin

Smart wetin? just pick up your phone and go through your texts.. And see if there is any juicy details a girl cant uncover easily tongue

Where did you ever think I was from??

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 2:22am On Mar 21, 2015
kilokeys:

maka gini.. idikwa very risky..

Hehehheh.. how ke??
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by kilokeys(m): 2:24am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Hehehheh.. how ke??
u know guys tell guys everything. lawa o. so true.
whats up with ya bbm.?
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by valmunich(m): 2:36am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Abum ezigbo onye Igbo.. Adadioramma grin grin

Smart wetin? just pick up your phone and go through your texts.. And see if there is any juicy details a girl cant uncover easily tongue

Where did you ever think I was from??
Just this your command of igbo language emedaala m obi.. Chai! grin

Some guys might be smart enough to pass their info in a coded form.. Guys code wink Some careful ones will just wipe the whole messages after.

No ethnic group actually buh I never expected you to be igbo probably cos I've never seen you use it in any of your posts. I know you kinda stay in London BTW wink

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Nobody: 2:40am On Mar 21, 2015
Make I no talk sha
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Nobody: 2:44am On Mar 21, 2015
see them faces, like hungry rats

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 2:48am On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:

Just this your command of igbo language emedaala m obi.. Chai! grin

Some guys might be smart enough to pass their info in a coded form.. Guys code wink Some careful ones will just wipe the whole messages after.

No ethnic group actually buh I never expected you to be igbo probably cos I've never seen you use it in any of your posts. I know you kinda stay in London BTW wink

Guys never remember to wipe off funny gossips/chats they have with friends tongue
They would rather wipe off the one they had with that random chick and then go chat up their friends showing how clever they are, or they think they are grin

Bikokwa jee naba ula tongue
And to your last sentence, how do you know that? never said that anywhere before tongue
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 2:50am On Mar 21, 2015
Bamoha:
i thnk uv done it before...lol
Nope tongue
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by valmunich(m): 3:12am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:
Guys never remember to wipe off funny gossips/chats they have with friends tongue
They would rather wipe off the one they had with that random chick and then go chat up their friends showing how clever they are, or they think they are grin

Bikokwa jee naba ula tongue
And to your last sentence, how do you know that? never said that anywhere before tongue
Those ones ain't smart and careful wink

About your location, I'm sure I came across one of your posts where you made reference to that tongue

Ura ekwerokwa abia oh,,,, Odizi ka okwa mma gi n'echuzim Ura grin grin

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by dechandel(f): 3:23am On Mar 21, 2015
valmunich:

Those ones ain't smart and careful wink

About your location, I'm sure I came across one of your posts where you made reference to that tongue

Ura ekwerokwa abia oh,,,, Odizi ka okwa mma gi n'echuzim Ura grin grin
Hehehe.. Osikwanu smart tongue
Una never jam fbi inclined grin

Mma kwa?? Ifukwala uzuu.. Ifubede ihe bu mma mammy water, ifuzikwanu that one, you will be dead and buried grin grin
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by makazona(m): 3:52am On Mar 21, 2015
Onye n'enyo,isi ya_______.
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Chuksworld(m): 3:58am On Mar 21, 2015
not every girl does that
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Nobody: 4:30am On Mar 21, 2015
Chai your guy don suffer
dechandel:

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by passionate88: 5:02am On Mar 21, 2015
Beyonce is like one of those J. H. Chase Soviet spies.. Her name should have been 'EYERENE'. gringringrin

2 Likes

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by modskiller(m): 6:23am On Mar 21, 2015
Lolz, Women!!!! So nosy, always wanting to know it all.
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by justmag(m): 6:26am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:

maybe you don't but you wanna
Don't lie! smiley
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by eitsei(m): 7:54am On Mar 21, 2015
most girls r like dat talking from experience
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Nobody: 8:03am On Mar 21, 2015
~ Insecurity ... besides I don't think Beyonce or Selena Gomez was actually tryna see who their partners were chatting with.. the angle the pic was taken made it seem so
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Nobody: 8:11am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:

Gists?...what if he's the type that doesn't gist with his friends via Texts?...someone like me,I don't chat bout girls with my male friends...buh I chat with a lot of girls..
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by mirexxx(f): 8:32am On Mar 21, 2015
i get time?? sad

1 Like

Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Nobody: 8:40am On Mar 21, 2015
dechandel:

Huh. Adonbilivit. Love is jealous. There is no way u wudnt have done that before. Every lady like sneaking and peeping around their bf esp when he is busy with his phone.
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by Nobody: 8:43am On Mar 21, 2015
mirexxx:
i get time?? sad

Yimu*
Re: Are All Females Naturally Like This? by mirexxx(f): 9:20am On Mar 21, 2015
wristwatch:

Yimu*
na u sabi
i don talk my own
i no get that time sad

1 Like

(1) (2) (Reply)

Please Rate The Swag Of This Posh Chick (pic) / Meet Kanya Sesser, The Legless, Multi-talented Beauty / A True Life Story That Happened On Tuesday, 15th December.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.