Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,015 members, 7,817,993 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

Should I Move On?? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Should I Move On?? (982 Views)

Is It Over?should I Move On? / Should I Move On Or Still Stick Around Him??? / Should I Go After My Baby's Daddy Or Should I Move On With My Life (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Should I Move On?? by Nobody: 4:42pm On Nov 24, 2012
Hello house,
There is this gal I met months ago and we have been close friends.I love this gal and when I had the first chance to ask her out,I messed up(I ws unable to open up to her hw I'm feeling about her) bt I later got a second chance which I told her.
She insisted that when I return back from school,we will talk abt it but I'm having fear of insecurities as other guys are asking her out which I'm aware off(mostly,working class) bt the lady is also a student bt from a different university.
After a long talk,she sd we should remain as friends bt I want more than friends and I'm sure the girl likes me bt I don't knw if she feels the same way I'm feeling.she later sd; 'will you be able to take care of me?' I asked her that taking care of her in what way and she sd both emotionally(by being there and care for her) and financially and I said I will gladly share what I have with her as long as she is open to me bt the problem is that this lady is financially better than me cos I knw her monthly pocket money and sincerely,she doesn't need anything from a guy in order to be alright even though I know my responsibilities in a relationship.
What is now my problem is that how will I be able to take care of someone that is more financially okay than me interms of finance cos her money is 4x my pocket money.
Should I give it a try or remain as friends?PLS ADVICE
Re: Should I Move On?? by Dsage1: 4:59pm On Nov 24, 2012
Since you're still battling with inferiority complex, I will advise you to remain as friend till she probably change her mind. WARNING: don't wait for nothing please find another girl that will love you for who you are.
Re: Should I Move On?? by Lovetinz(m): 5:47pm On Nov 24, 2012
You found yourself a greedy beech.
You will wonder what happened to your sanity and ALL your money after six months, just before she finds another ATM manchine.
move.. move.. mooove.
Re: Should I Move On?? by dmcdad: 6:04pm On Nov 24, 2012
Soyedele1: Hello house,
There is this gal I met months ago and we have been close friends.I love this gal and when I had the first chance to ask her out,I messed up(I ws unable to open up to her hw I'm feeling about her) bt I later got a second chance which I told her.
She insisted that when I return back from school,we will talk abt it but I'm having fear of insecurities as other guys are asking her out which I'm aware off(mostly,working class) bt the lady is also a student bt from a different university.
After a long talk,she sd we should remain as friends bt I want more than friends and I'm sure the girl likes me bt I don't knw if she feels the same way I'm feeling.she later sd; 'will you be able to take care of me?' I asked her that taking care of her in what way and she sd both emotionally(by being there and care for her) and financially and I said I will gladly share what I have with her as long as she is open to me bt the problem is that this lady is financially better than me cos I knw her monthly pocket money and sincerely,she doesn't need anything from a guy in order to be alright even though I know my responsibilities in a relationship.
What is now my problem is that how will I be able to take care of someone that is more financially okay than me interms of finance cos her money is 4x my pocket money.
Should I give it a try or remain as friends?PLS ADVICE

Its a good thing that you asked for enlightement becuz person wey ask question, no dey miss road. Lol. Well, what I propose is that:

1. Come what may, ur self-esteem towards her will always be low (since ur mind is beclouded with her financial strength) unless there is a radical change in ur financial capability..

2. Guy! You don't want to make yourself financially miserable all in the name of trying to carter for her needs when you can help yourself with the little you are getting.

3. I think if she has sincere feelings for you, then your financial constraints will never be an issue especially when she is better of financially..

Well, there are lots to consider buh I would advise you move ahead and stop wasting your time cuz it's obvious she doesn't really care about you.. Just remain her friend and look for love elsewhere cuz even if she eventually agrees, you won't be able to satisfy her financially.

Help yourself. I wish u all the best.
Re: Should I Move On?? by RudySmith(m): 6:13pm On Nov 24, 2012
That babe was honest with u and told u her conditions, u accepted the conditions and now com here to bi.tch about it. u should have been honest 2 urself and her by saying that u cannot take care of her financial needs bcuz u r poorer than her. EOD!
Re: Should I Move On?? by Andrew3(m): 6:15pm On Nov 24, 2012
Taking care of her financially does not mean you must give her money. It involves issues
like advicing her on how she can use her money and share it with you. tongue tongue tongue
Re: Should I Move On?? by RudySmith(m): 6:29pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^ I think u r mistaking advising her financially with taking care of her financially. What she said meant taking care of her, or in Layman's terms spending ur money on her and her needs, point blank.
Re: Should I Move On?? by dmcdad: 6:33pm On Nov 24, 2012
RudySmith: ^^ I think u r mistaking advising her financially with taking care of her financially. What she said meant taking care of her, or in Lehman's terms spending ur money on her and her needs, point blank.

Gbam!!!
Re: Should I Move On?? by Nobody: 6:50pm On Nov 24, 2012
@andrew, u r not serious at all.u gt me laughing.
@house,I ws wondering why would such person that is financially stable be asking me to take care of her.seriously,if she is not financially stable,I wld av loved to bt I can't imagine myself spending money for someone who has moreeeee than me.I dey vex,lol!!!!!
Re: Should I Move On?? by Nobody: 7:00pm On Nov 24, 2012
I didn't accept.she only told me d conditions.I was shocked bt I changed the topic since it ws bbm chat
RudySmith: That babe was honest with u and told u her conditions, u accepted the conditions and now com here to bi.tch about it. u should have been honest 2 urself and her by saying that u cannot take care of her financial needs bcuz u r poorer than her. EOD!
Re: Should I Move On?? by RudySmith(m): 7:06pm On Nov 24, 2012
^^ I am sorry but you wrote:

and I said I will gladly share what I have with her as long as she is open to me

from da above quote, u have accepted her conditions, although u know that u can't afford it. What u did is like going 2 da suya stand, asking how much is the suya, then saying "ok, give me 2" knowing that u ain't got the money in ur pocket.
Re: Should I Move On?? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:09pm On Nov 24, 2012
::Andrew:::
Taking care of her financially does not mean you must give her money. It involves issues
like advicing her on how she can use her money and share it with you. tongue tongue tongue
gold!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: Should I Move On?? by Flashaldrin(m): 7:10pm On Nov 24, 2012
Your question is, should you move on??
No, dont move on, be stagnant in one place, ok??
Re: Should I Move On?? by Nobody: 7:11pm On Nov 24, 2012
U r rite
RudySmith: ^^ I am sorry but you wrote:

from da above quote, u have accepted her conditions, although u know that u can't afford it. What u did is like going 2 da suya stand, asking how much is the suya, then saying "ok, give me 2" knowing that u ain't got the money in ur pocket.
Re: Should I Move On?? by Dsage1: 8:54pm On Nov 24, 2012
Soyedele1: U r rite

Funny guy! Be careful man, for you to have accepted such a silly demands from her, you're simply in lust and not in love. I'm warning you now to run for your life before you start spending your school fees and steal your papa money because of her.

1 Like

Re: Should I Move On?? by Nobody: 1:08pm On Nov 25, 2012
I sd I'll like to share what I have with her in d sense that I like sharing what I have wt someone that doesn't av bt I have forgotten her own case is different before saying such bt sincerely,hw can I share wht I av with someone who already has whereas there r pple out there in need
Re: Should I Move On?? by Andrew3(m): 10:34am On Nov 26, 2012
you can as well change your name to bolt, ulsen bolt. tongue tongue tongue

(1) (Reply)

The Promise Ring / Please Check Out Some Naija Lines For Toasting This Valentine / Good Girls May Not Be Perfect But Perfect Girls Are Real

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.